Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! Empty Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN!

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Broadcasting to each and every television set in the Capital, the ever exciting reality-survival show "The Hunger Games" has finally returned for the year! As the pregame show theme comes to a close, a futuristic set comes into view
and of something or someone that was entirely out of place. Sitting atop a a large stone throne was a hulking individual with green skin, glowing red eyes and enormous horns growing out from the sides of his head. The little bits that covered him were of gold, leather and fur at his wrists, waist, feet, knees and shoulders, a golden helmet resting by his side

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! XOvKwcF

"My name is Beelzecath and I have come forth upon to you all!" the hulking green figure bellows out, his voice reminiscent of thunder and lightning. "The occurrences of last year displeased me to no end. And so this year I will be your glorious host to ensure such dishonourable acts of chaos do not come to pass!"

"This year we have an exciting new line up of Tributes and challenges for your viewing pleasure. This season's Hunger Games are brought to you by Magic Arts Duel academy and our friends at GaMe Makers Inc."

"Now to introduce to you our glorious tributes!" saying this the hulking figure stood up and points infront of him.

A montage of profile shots line the screen, depicting each of the Tributes

"From District 1 (of Luxury) we have EMIYA KEIICHI who wields SUPER HEAVY SAMURAIS!
A 19yr old who comes from a prestigious acadeny from the district. Oustanding in terms of acdemics yet a social reject who would rather spend his time alone in adoration of his samurais. A skilled duelist with hidden potential well known for his cyncial, snarky and introverted attitude who absolutely hates attention. He looks like his bones would make great toothpicks for my meals but who knows."

"From District 2 (of Masonry) we have WALTER PUPOWSKI who wileds KOA'KI MEIRU!
A 91yr old man of dark skin whom I do not think should be here. He spends most of his time sleeping after all."

"From District 3 (of Technology) we have IA ZY who wields MADOLCHE!
Nothing is known about her except her looks. A young individual with pointed ears.. Merely a birth defect they tell me. Tan freckled skin. And mesmering eyes of the right eye being white and the left eye being black. Strange purple hair and is short. The stature speaks of those that are strong of will. I would not be suprised if she was of Elven descent. Hmph."

"From District 4 (of  Paper Print) we have JAXIMUS FROST who wields FIRE FIST!
Oprhaned at a young age, this 15yr old boy has been nothing but trouble since the death of his parents. Extremely hotheaded and volatile. Full of pride and arrogance. His deck is befitting of him. I do not like those of his kind. He is still younger and the Hunger Games will teach him much."

"From District 5 (of Power) we have XAVI R. who wields the GLADIATOR BEASTS!
An overly cautious and dedicated worker at the power plant who unfortunately suffered an terrible electricuting accident drastically alterinng his personality. This young adult is of great interest to all."

"From District 7 (of Lumber and Milling) we have DRACO OCCISOR who wields DIFFERENT DIMENSION DEMONS!
Of red eyes and black hair he wasted his youth away. A year ago he went on a killing spree and was found laughing and slashing away like a maniac. He was arrested and put in a mental institute but managed to escape 4 different times before they got tired of him then offered him up as tribute for his district. This individual seems more broken than our usual tributes."

"From District 8 (of Textiles) we have JEFF who wields MAGICIANS!
The most ordinary and boring individual I have ever layed my eyes on. He is only 13 years of age nd spends his time either studying diligently or clowning around. His green hair is his even remotely interesting feature."

"From District 9 (of Entertainment) we have LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE who wields MELODIUS!
Not much is known about this extremely pale individual. I can sense a cold, calculative personality from him. Perhaps an extremely dark aura even. Sporting long platinum hair he seeks only to be amused and entertained. Voluntarily joined the Hunger Games we shall see what it holds in store for him and if it amuses him so."

"From District 11 (of Agriculture) we have KAJI who fields FIRE FIST!
Kaji. The name itself. It stands for Out of Control Fire. A tragic tale of a slacker who made tasteless jokes of fire and so hated by his people. The individual one day discovers great power and soon leads to great disaster. Setting his home and his district ablaze leaving him and his family out on the streets. And the District 11 infuriated. This interesting young man with orange eyes has joined the Hunger Games to repent for all his sins, or die showing off the power of his flames! He always wears his hoodie even in heated weather. A truw warrior in the making I feel"

"From District 12 (of Mining) we have SHIROU OZPIN who wields LIGHTSWORN!
An extremely mysterious individual of green eyes and blacl hair. Nothing much is known about him at all. Overly cautious, silent and nysterious in general. His origins shrouded in mystery. And the most ordinary if clothing. There is nothing much to be said about this young individual."

The hulking green figure seats himself comfortably on the stone throne after clapping his hands twic in quick succession after all the tribute screens dissappear

"This year's tributes are in for quite the suprize this year. HAHA. We're introducing the new Deck Master rule! At the start of every match, each player selects one monster from their main deck that isnt a Pendulum and banishes it face up. That monster will act as a sort of avatar for the tribute and offer abilites and bonuses during the match. At any time that they could summon that monster, they can elect to do so but if that monster ever leaves the field after its summoned, it's game over. Deck masters summoning cannot be negated however and they cannot be targeted during the turn they are played."

"When ever you defeat a tribute in a a duel, you also win their deck master to add to your deck. This isn't optional however. If you ignore the card, that tribute will be revived in 24 hours!"

"I can feel the smell of a great hunt in the air. The clash of oncoming beliefs and survival against each other!"

"So without keeping you all for longer.
LET THE HUNGER GAMES COMMENCE!"

Last edited by α27theDemonKnight on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! Empty Re: Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN!

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:33 am

MADA HG II ROSTER:
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:54 am

The audience watching the broadcast coukd almost swear there was a small amount of interference in the background as Beelzecath spoke. A bit of static, and a greenish distortion. ..
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Also. All tributes are required to choose one of their monsters as their Deck Master permanently
Please pm the choices to me and to demon
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Tribute Starting Locations

Murilo: Starting at the edge of Azure Mountain on the Meadow side
Kaibaman: Starting in the Abandoned City
Menial: Staring in the Dew Drop Sea near the edge of the old Labyrinth
Derpy: Starting in the Swamps nearest the mountain
Ozpin: Starting in the Forest near the desert
Akaneia: Starting in the Desert near the fields
Chains: Starting in the Caverns entrance near the forest
Lelouch: Starting in the fields in front of the labyrinth
AirJeffery: Starting in the fields near the sea
Xavier: Starting in the forest by the swamp
Ruby: Starting in the forest near the city on the west side.
Zach: Starting in the mountains on the swamp side
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:38 am

Roster Update

MADA HG II ROSTER:

Last edited by α27theDemonKnight on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:53 am

Beelzecath places an hourglass by his side as he watches over all...

(4th Death)
Akaneia
EMIYA KEIICHI
Superheavy Samurai
District 1 (Luxury)

PeterTheGhost
JASON STANFORD
Gravekeeper
District 2 (Masonry)

(2nd Death)
Sir Derpsalot
IA ZY
Madolche
District 3 (Tech)

(5th Death)
Chains357
JAXIMUS FROST
Fire Fist
District 4 (Paper Print)

NPC
THE SEEKER
Egyptian Gods

Agent Xavier β Cuttlefish
XAVI R.
Gladiator Beast
District 5 (Power)

D5516theDemonMage
DRACO OCCISOR
Buster Blader
District 7 (Lumber and Milling)

(1st Death)
Kaibaman
JEFF
Magician
District 8 (Textiles)

(8th Death)
MuriloG4M3R
LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE
Melodius
District 9 (Entertainment)

Zaio Volnutt
Kit Aurelis
Elemental HERO
District 10 (Transport)

(3rd Death) (7th Death)
HoennZach
KAJI
Fire Fist
District 11 (Agriculture)

(6th Death)
Ozpin
SHIROU OZPIN
Lightsworn
District 12 (Mining)

Last edited by α27theDemonKnight on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:13 am

"FIRST BLOOD!"

The hulking green figure known as Beelzecath the Word Bearer roared at the sight of the first death.
He pulled out an ivory warhorn from behind his stone throne and blew it with his large lungs, the sound revebarating all around and through the screens.

"The most boring of deaths for the most boring of individuals..." growled Beelzecath, the disgust and dissapointment clearly etched onto his grim visage. "However... this death... I do not like it..."

Beelzecath narrowed his glowing red eyes and stared at the rest of the tributes. He let out a small sigh as he placed one hand on his hourglass.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:28 pm

"And so it finally begins... the great hunt"

The hulking green figure known as Beelzecath the Word Bearer folded his arms and monitored all of the tributes closely. Extreme displeasure was clearly visible from his face, his eyes narrowed and glowing even brighter red than before.

"That pompous fool couldn't stay away from all the excitement after all. And these foolish mortals have no idea what they are in for... no matter. The chaos shall be purified and all brought under the iron fist of law and order... COME!"

Beelzecath the threw away his goblet full of a crimson liquid and forrowed his brows in deep concentration.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:49 pm

"BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!"

Beelzecath the Word Bearer was amused like he had never been before. Hevoiced of thunder roared with laughter as his muscular arms kept slapping his stone and throne. The antics of the tributes had greatly amused him. And one in particular had just taken the cake.

"The dark one set the entire forest on fire! I favour them with my gifts and they in return amuse me to no end! Forget the green suited clown  and amuse me more, tributes! Fore Beelzecath the Word Bearer shall grant you more gifts and favours!"

Beelzecath monitored everything kept a close watch on the now ablaze Eternal Forest. He was indeed very amused.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! Once-ler.full.1070171
"Enjoying the antics of the weak and stupid are we?" spoke the chilling voice from behind the orc's stone throne. An undeniable voice at that.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:00 am

Beelzecath the Word Bearer froze colder than his stone throne as the voice hit him. No one else was supposed to be in here except for himself. He had made sure of that. But yet the voice came from right behind him and he could feel his presence clearly.

After a long a silence of what felt like an eternity, Beelzecath regained his composure and adjusted himself more comfortably on his stone throne. Then he spoke. The great voice of thunder and lightning.
[/center]

"Stupid? Maybe. Weak? No."

"So you have finally shown yourself... You already know who I am. I know who you are. I have come forth to personally make sure this sport is glorious and honourable. That Law and Order still thrive in this corrupted world."

"Yet, what of you? What are you planning, foolish entity of chaos undivided?!!"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:46 am

"You talk too much. Anyone ever told you that?"
The Game Master walked around to the front of the rock throne and gazed upon the arena, "You have no idea what it is that I do. Chaos? Yeah sure. Long as it entertains me then I don't care. But...how well can you combat an entity so ancient that it's older than even me?"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:23 am

Before the word bearer coukd answer, Th Game Master raised the flat of his palm to the view of the Arena and spoke so that his voice would be heard all around the area.
"Now hear this. If no one duels within the next twenty four hours....will be forced to duel ME."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:19 pm

"Yes... Yes... YES! Atlast, another tribute has fallen!""

The hulking green figure known as Beelzecath the Word Bearer let out a sigh of relief at the second death. This time in honourable combat as he always wanted to see.
He pulled out an ivory warhorn from behind his stone throne and blew it with his large lungs, the sound revebarating all around and through the screens.

"I tire of throwing barells at these mortal fools! Did they expect this to be a camping rip?!! Only now have they begun to please me by honourable combat! Please me more!
Kaji died a warriors death. Let this young warrior's sacrifice not be forgotten!"

Beelzecath narrowed his glowing red eyes and stared at the rest of the tributes. It was King of the Hill. And there were still a few more remaining. He grinned widely as he placed one hand on his hourglass.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:48 am

Seeing the monitor focusd in the Abandoned City, Game Master shook his head, "Oh well done orc-boy, Now its awake."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Beelzecath stood up from his stone throne and could only stare at the abandoned city. All the deaths had amused him. But his... this was something else entirely.

Beelzecath the Word Bearer turned towards the Game Master and roared his voice of thunder. "WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!!"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:15 pm

He crossed his arms and looked over his shades at the Word Bearer "You're failure to keep the Tributes at it, and therefore, ending the bloodshed that kept HIS seal active. What do you think I needed those Heart Card for last time around? Hmm?"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Beelzecath remained lost for words entirely. All he could do was glare and roar at the Game Master as he tried to keep his rage from completely consuming him. The realisation that he had failed what he came here to do slowly sinking in to him.

"What happens now, servant of chaos?" demanded Beelzecath, his voice ever thundering.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 pm

The usual smile was not present on the Game Master's lips. The iris of his eyes seemed to swirl like the eye if a storm, shifting between green, purple, and orange, "Now? He has to be defeated. In combat. However...the rules of the Arena stand. He has taken the place of a Tribute which means he cannot die unless he is defeated in a duel."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:38 pm

"Oh goodie! Now Seeker's going to duel that kid. You better hope he wins, orc boy."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:49 pm

"The young warrior better win... or swift death shall soon follow for us all!"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Beelzecath the Word Bearer wrote:
Beelzecath places an hourglass by his side as he watches over all...
DEATH ROSTER:

The voice of thunder roared louder than he he had ever before.

"No! This cannot be! All my fears have come to be! The young warrior has fallen oh so easily..."

Beelzecath now seated, slammed his fist into the arm of his stone throne. Extreme displeasure clearly visible from his face. He brought up all the screens to the remaining tributes and roared.

"You fools! Dispose of the Seeker immediately while he is still bound by mortal arena rules, or your entire realm might as well perish soon after he is done with you all!"
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:58 pm

The Arena's monitors all crackled and went to static.

Soon, an image began to feed its way into the static. An image of a man in the shadows with a long coat and a top hat. The visual tearing would not subside however.

Soon, the lighting revealed the Game Master....bleeding, beaten, and unconscious.

Another face soon entered the screen: Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! JTxiN8Hb

"Greetings, Tributes. I am Seeker, and I am burdened with glorious purpose. I am destined to fulfill the dealings of the darkness and ensure that the shadows snuff out the light. Your precious 'Game Master' is defeated and lay here dying. And do not think that that green-skinned barbarian can hope to stop me. I too, am a Tribute now and that means I can only die by being defeated in a Duel. I need not soil my hands in this meaningless contest, so whenever one of you remains...I will come to you....and I will take your life."

Static
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Xavi would soon find himself enveloped in light...and then see a new room. He was now standing in a large stone room with a large stone throne in the background to his left. Across from him he could see a man with silver hair looking away, observing a monitor.

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! JTxiN8Hb

"Welcome. Welcome. Welcome, Xavi. You're one of the last Tributes left. Soon, the other remaining one shall join us as well."

Behind the man who was clearly Seeker, Xavi would be able to see a man in a green suit and top hat on the floor, motionless.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next