Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN!

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Broadcasting to each and every television set in the Capital, the ever exciting reality-survival show "The Hunger Games" has finally returned for the year! As the pregame show theme comes to a close, a futuristic set comes into view
and of something or someone that was entirely out of place. Sitting atop a a large stone throne was a hulking individual with green skin, glowing red eyes and enormous horns growing out from the sides of his head. The little bits that covered him were of gold, leather and fur at his wrists, waist, feet, knees and shoulders, a golden helmet resting by his side

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 XOvKwcF

"My name is Beelzecath and I have come forth upon to you all!" the hulking green figure bellows out, his voice reminiscent of thunder and lightning. "The occurrences of last year displeased me to no end. And so this year I will be your glorious host to ensure such dishonourable acts of chaos do not come to pass!"

"This year we have an exciting new line up of Tributes and challenges for your viewing pleasure. This season's Hunger Games are brought to you by Magic Arts Duel academy and our friends at GaMe Makers Inc."

"Now to introduce to you our glorious tributes!" saying this the hulking figure stood up and points infront of him.

A montage of profile shots line the screen, depicting each of the Tributes

"From District 1 (of Luxury) we have EMIYA KEIICHI who wields SUPER HEAVY SAMURAIS!
A 19yr old who comes from a prestigious acadeny from the district. Oustanding in terms of acdemics yet a social reject who would rather spend his time alone in adoration of his samurais. A skilled duelist with hidden potential well known for his cyncial, snarky and introverted attitude who absolutely hates attention. He looks like his bones would make great toothpicks for my meals but who knows."

"From District 2 (of Masonry) we have WALTER PUPOWSKI who wileds KOA'KI MEIRU!
A 91yr old man of dark skin whom I do not think should be here. He spends most of his time sleeping after all."

"From District 3 (of Technology) we have IA ZY who wields MADOLCHE!
Nothing is known about her except her looks. A young individual with pointed ears.. Merely a birth defect they tell me. Tan freckled skin. And mesmering eyes of the right eye being white and the left eye being black. Strange purple hair and is short. The stature speaks of those that are strong of will. I would not be suprised if she was of Elven descent. Hmph."

"From District 4 (of  Paper Print) we have JAXIMUS FROST who wields FIRE FIST!
Oprhaned at a young age, this 15yr old boy has been nothing but trouble since the death of his parents. Extremely hotheaded and volatile. Full of pride and arrogance. His deck is befitting of him. I do not like those of his kind. He is still younger and the Hunger Games will teach him much."

"From District 5 (of Power) we have XAVI R. who wields the GLADIATOR BEASTS!
An overly cautious and dedicated worker at the power plant who unfortunately suffered an terrible electricuting accident drastically alterinng his personality. This young adult is of great interest to all."

"From District 7 (of Lumber and Milling) we have DRACO OCCISOR who wields DIFFERENT DIMENSION DEMONS!
Of red eyes and black hair he wasted his youth away. A year ago he went on a killing spree and was found laughing and slashing away like a maniac. He was arrested and put in a mental institute but managed to escape 4 different times before they got tired of him then offered him up as tribute for his district. This individual seems more broken than our usual tributes."

"From District 8 (of Textiles) we have JEFF who wields MAGICIANS!
The most ordinary and boring individual I have ever layed my eyes on. He is only 13 years of age nd spends his time either studying diligently or clowning around. His green hair is his even remotely interesting feature."

"From District 9 (of Entertainment) we have LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE who wields MELODIUS!
Not much is known about this extremely pale individual. I can sense a cold, calculative personality from him. Perhaps an extremely dark aura even. Sporting long platinum hair he seeks only to be amused and entertained. Voluntarily joined the Hunger Games we shall see what it holds in store for him and if it amuses him so."

"From District 11 (of Agriculture) we have KAJI who fields FIRE FIST!
Kaji. The name itself. It stands for Out of Control Fire. A tragic tale of a slacker who made tasteless jokes of fire and so hated by his people. The individual one day discovers great power and soon leads to great disaster. Setting his home and his district ablaze leaving him and his family out on the streets. And the District 11 infuriated. This interesting young man with orange eyes has joined the Hunger Games to repent for all his sins, or die showing off the power of his flames! He always wears his hoodie even in heated weather. A truw warrior in the making I feel"

"From District 12 (of Mining) we have SHIROU OZPIN who wields LIGHTSWORN!
An extremely mysterious individual of green eyes and blacl hair. Nothing much is known about him at all. Overly cautious, silent and nysterious in general. His origins shrouded in mystery. And the most ordinary if clothing. There is nothing much to be said about this young individual."

The hulking green figure seats himself comfortably on the stone throne after clapping his hands twic in quick succession after all the tribute screens dissappear

"This year's tributes are in for quite the suprize this year. HAHA. We're introducing the new Deck Master rule! At the start of every match, each player selects one monster from their main deck that isnt a Pendulum and banishes it face up. That monster will act as a sort of avatar for the tribute and offer abilites and bonuses during the match. At any time that they could summon that monster, they can elect to do so but if that monster ever leaves the field after its summoned, it's game over. Deck masters summoning cannot be negated however and they cannot be targeted during the turn they are played."

"When ever you defeat a tribute in a a duel, you also win their deck master to add to your deck. This isn't optional however. If you ignore the card, that tribute will be revived in 24 hours!"

"I can feel the smell of a great hunt in the air. The clash of oncoming beliefs and survival against each other!"

"So without keeping you all for longer.
LET THE HUNGER GAMES COMMENCE!"

Last edited by α27theDemonKnight on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN!

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:31 pm

"well well, honestly its bout time we got to meet face to face~ oh and you brought the GM how nice. looks like hes a little... how do you say... dead? or probably beaten unconscious, not much of a difference to me~"

(S)he looks around...

"what, no chair? you teleport a gi- erm, guy to this stone room...and you don't even lay out chairs? jus as wel I guess~

he sits himself on the floor, and waits
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN!

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 JTxiN8Hb

"He is not dead, merely shown my true power for now. He is still immortal...for the time being."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:07 pm

" "for the time being" oooh that sounds ominous, me like~"

"but no seriously man, chairs. we need chairs if your gonna have me wait for mr hero man.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:47 am

Slowly reaching to the top, Kit would look back to see the view of the area up from the skies. He starts wondering whether he will ever return down walking among others down on the ground, or if he won't make it perhaps be buried down there. Kit shakes his head at the thought of it as the wind dances in the air with his cape following the direction of the wind. As he calms himself he then hears a faint voice in his head almost sounding familiar to him.

"Keep moving forward.....Never stop and don't look back."

Kit would then do what the voice told him and proceeded to move forward, climbing the last few steps remaining.

As he reached the top he finds himself in a large stone room. Looking around he spotted one person on the side presumably a tribute and on the other side would be a man that he recognize from observing a monitor in the city earlier. With that he lifts his right arm pointing his bubble blaster at the tribute as a way of defending himself. His cape dancing in the air as he waits for anything to happen.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:46 am

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 JTxiN8Hb

"At last, the *hero* finally join us. Now the climax of these so called games can begin."

He waves his hand and manifests a deck of duel monster cards.

"This is a simple little game to decide who gets the honor of losing to me. We each must choose a monster from our deck and reveal it. The two who reveal the strongest cards will duel each other, but the monster you reveal CANNOT be used in the final duels."

He smirks, "Understand the rules?"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Seeker pulls a card from his deck and shows it off.

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130904121906
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Listening to the Seeker speaking, Kit looked at him and spoke in a calm manner.

"I'm no hero, I'm just here to survive".

Knowing that the weapon is useless now, he would lower his bubble blaster down and continues to listen. Hearing about the new rule Kit raised an eyebrow at that and then nodded as if understanding it.

Without anymore words he reached out to his deck and looked for the card he needed to reveal then he stumbles on to this card.

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150920223647

Without hesitating even as to why its even in the main deck, he picks it up and reveals it to the rest.

"I reveal Elegy the Melodious Diva"

Last edited by Zaio Volnutt on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:23 pm

"ooh what to choose, what to choose.

He takes out his own deck, takes out 3 cards, shuffles them together, shuffles them back into his deck, shuffles the deck, then takes out the same 3 cards and places them facedown

and I think I. choose...hmmmmm....you!

He flips up the middle card, which was

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 LCGX-EN242

one of his 3 test tiger cards.

oooooh, only 600~
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Seeker smiled a bit, "Very well. I shall duel the hero first. Prepare yourself child."

As he reaches for his deck that is still floating in midair...the other two would notice a mild shimmer in the air near the deck.

"Now, duel!" Seeker declares loudly
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:14 pm

In a blazing inferno, the one known as Seeker fell to his hands and knees. Cards falling from his duel disk and zipping through the air to the man standing behind the burning individual, the Game Master.

Let the MADA Hunger Games, BEGIN! - Page 2 Once-ler.full.1070171
"Tsk tsk tsk, seems Seeker-boy wasn't quite up to snuff~"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:31 pm

"...hmmm...not the best way to go... almost feel bad for the guy getting burned to death like that, but the world turns as it will...

He looks at the GM

"and clever clever little you messing with his deck like that, I probably should have expected as much from the GameMaster after all~ "

He turns to kit

"Well, lets get this over with."
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:34 pm

At the end of the duel. Kit looked back at the Seeker as he falls defeated in the fires of hell.

"Never mess with us humans ever again, for we shall take you down no matter how tough you get."

As he hears the GM speak, Kit looked at him and then looked over to Xavi with a look that has no expression.

"I've done my part, but we must end this right here and now"

Raising his duel disk up he faces his opponent for his final battle.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:37 pm

"Now then, since Seeker's been bested...and resealed...you tow," he points at Kit and Xavi, glancing back and forth, "can finish each other. OR...."

he grins and fixes his tie, "accept my offer."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:39 pm

As his eyes are fixed onto his opponent, he then hears the GM speak about an offer which made him raise his eyebrow and look at him.

"What offer?"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:42 pm

"..."

Suddenly

Ooooh an offer♪ whats he got for us I wonder?

most likely a trap...or something horrifying...or...yeah I got nothing but pure speculation right now to be honest-

so we do the usual, accept then backstab him♪

you are legitimately insane, you don't BACKSTAB the game master...the orc MAYBE but no the game master.

thank you, I specialize in insanity~

i want to slap you right now... so badly...

...and then
"So, what do you have for little ol' me Mr. Gamemaster?"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:45 pm

"Both of you get to walk out of here. No winner is chosen this time around...however," he extends his hand and two orbs of light form in his palm and begin to levitate. Each about the size of a rubber bouncy ball, "I will grant you both one of these Cosmic Orbs. Beautiful little creations of mine. Simply hold on in your palm...and you shall be granted a single wish."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:50 pm

"alright i'll bite the bait... what's the catch?

-

Come on, not everything HAS to have a catch~

Seriously? we both, 'We' being us and kit, get to walk out of here with our lives, AND a free wish. nope nope I aint taking no chances.

Booo your no fun, just look at how shiny they are♪

Unbelievable...

-

"that's only IF there happens to be a catch~"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Listening to the proposition given by the GM saying that both can walk away neither being the winner. Deep down he wanted to object to that offer until he hears the catch. That both of them will get a wish granted by a Cosmic orb.

Kit then ponders about this if he takes the offer he could possibly get his memories back however. He would get the feeling that something feels wrong about this, perhaps its not what he truly wanted. With that in his mind he responds to the GM.

"I have to refuse this offer, I've come too far just to end it all like this"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:56 pm

"No catch. Just a simple 'reward' of sorts. You both made it this far, so I'm offering you both the first prize of the Games. Or...you can murder each other senselessly in a duel and only ONE of you gets an orb."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:05 pm

"weeeeeeell...since Mr. Hero over there wants to take the 'honorable' route and decline...I GUESS I can be the one who takes it, SOMEONES gotta be the opposite around here~"

-

I know you were thinking of me when you said that last bit.

no I wasn't♪

. . .
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:12 pm

"I have to ask this to you Gamemaster. Why are you proposing this in the first place?"

He then sighs to himself and speaks up again.

"I understand that there is no catch but why give both of us two orbs when you would just give one to the last one standing?"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:23 pm

He simply shrugs, "Why not? I'm not all that bad you know."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Kit took a moment of silence, he then looks at the Gamemaster and smiles weakly.

"i guess so, alright then I suppose I'll accept this offer......"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:37 pm

" weeeeeeell I guess I say yes... again.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:51 am

And so did the two remaining Tributes accept the Game Master's offer. He handed over the Cosmic Orbs and awaited them to state their desires.

Kit wished aloud to know his past. In an instant, the orb glowed and vanished, along with the young man.

Kit soon found himself in a hospital hallway, near the maternity ward as a young mother screamed in pain with her final push...giving birth to hr baby boy. She named him Kit. As the Tribute looked on in confusion, the Game Master seemed to appear behind him, "Try not to interfere too much. Tim travel's a bit weird. Enjoy seeing your past first hand, tatty-bye."

He faded into thin air.

Meanwhile, Xavi wished to know the truth about the Key that Beelzecath had given him. After the orb vanished, the key in his hand began to grow in size. Soon, it pulsed and a copy of the key appeared in his other hand as well. One turned white and gave off a soothing aura while the other did just the opposite, turning obsidian and giving a corrupt aura.

As the keys began to resemble more like swords, a line of light ran down Xavi's body, symmetrically. In a bright flash, Xavi found himself standing with his back against another person. In his hand was the angelic blade that the key had formed into. Feathered wings for a hand-guard and a blue and gold star burst at the end of it, almost like the teeth of a key. Behind him stood a girl of his size, stature, hair colour and...a black blade with devilish bat wings for a hand-guard with an intimidating set of metal on its end, like a dark reflection of the star on his own.

Before he could open his mouth to speak, Xavi vanished.

"Now," The Game Master said as he adjusted his shades, "I can continue my plan and commence phase two."

The girl seemed a tad eager for whatever chaos he was ready to cause, but Game Master was not in the mood for her shenanigans, instead handing her seven duel monsters cards, each being the cards the Game Master collected from the previous Hunger Games, and told her to take each to a specific location.

With mild annoyance, she did as she was told, and Game Master escorted her to a strange ship outside the Arena's broadcast room. It looked like jet plane, but more sleek and a tad bulkier. The engines were all wrong and seemed to exude a strange...green energy.

"Enjoy your trip into the Void," he said with a grin, "at least, that's what we call that dark place in between worlds."

She climbed aboard and took her seat. The ship hummed to life and seemed to be pre-programmed with locations on the console. She played a little game of eenie-minnie-moe with herself and select a place.

That was the last anyone had seen of Xavi's "sister."

==================
This concludes the MADA Hunger Games II.

Thank you all for playing this time around and I hope you all enjoyed both the duels and the story Demon helped to craft for you all. Until next time!
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2