Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Majestic Cuteness - Majespecters Deck

2 posters

Go down

Majestic Cuteness - Majespecters Deck Empty Majestic Cuteness - Majespecters Deck

Post by mimgrim Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is my current Majespecter deck build, though it has gon through many tweaks before it got to this.

A couple of thing to note is that the side deck was just quickly thrown together without too much thought being put into it at the time and that Abductor is mainly just their as filler due to having a good scale for the deck and a decent enough effect t work with in the main until BOSH comes around/gets closer where Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer should be released in. Of course by then I'l have to make several other changes as well but I'll get to that when the time comes.  

One thing is how very very tight the deck feels and how I'm having a hard time taking anything out. But there are still a couple of things about the main deck that I want to get into there but just can't quite squeeze them in. Like I would love to get BTH and triple Mind Crush main decked but trying to make the room is a nightmare. And there are other techs I would like to play-out as well, like Secret Village and what now. But once again, finding the room is proving to be a nightmare for me.

So I'm mainly looking for some suggestions as to what an be removed without hurting the overall gameplan of the deck to make some rom for some other cards.
mimgrim
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Magician Credits : 604

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Majestic Cuteness - Majespecters Deck Empty Re: Majestic Cuteness - Majespecters Deck

Post by mimgrim Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Bit of a bump.

So I've updated the deck some now.

Spoiler:

I decided to scrap Pot of riches as I just never used it whenever it got into my hand and it just ended up being a dead card in hand wasting space.

I also took out the Terraforming to see how just 3 of Majesty's Pegasus does without Terraforming.

So thoughts?
mimgrim
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Majestic Cuteness - Majespecters Deck Empty Re: Majestic Cuteness - Majespecters Deck

Post by mimgrim Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Another bump to show off new updates to the deck.

Spoiler:

Brought Yata and Cyclone to 1 Since I want to open up with Yata the least and the Spell cards are overall more underhwleming compared to the traps.
mimgrim
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:44 pm

I could suggest adding igknight reload as it reduces your deck size to 37 if u run 3 also it helps cuz sometimes yeh need put back certain pendulum cards back to the deck and redraw for a better hand.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:56 pm

I would get very little use out of Igknight Reload in this deck, in all honesty. The only time I would want to use it is in an opening hand if I get Yata or Kirin. If I wanted the consistency of a 37 card deck I would get more use out of Upstart. But even that is debatable because the deck already has a load of consistency.

The main thing I'm looking to add is the 3rd Maxx into the main.
mimgrim
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Righty'o I just find igknight reload more good due to speed it provides without any negatives unlike upstart, but then again won't hurt to see it in a pendulum based deck :p
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Well firstly Igknight Reload doesn't have any "negative" side effect because it is more strict to use while needing cards you could potientially use, of which most are best left in hand anyway.

Secondly giving the opponent 1k LP is barely a cost and isn't worth worrying about in any way, shape, or form.

But again either would simply be icing on the cake as opposed to being needed to add in that little extra bit of consistency because the deck is hella consistent as is thanks to all the search power.

They would be something you put in because you have the room but not something you make room for, at least not in this kind of deck.
mimgrim
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down