Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

my.... sister..... is..... a..... big.... crybaby!

2 posters

Go down

my.... sister..... is..... a..... big.... crybaby! Empty my.... sister..... is..... a..... big.... crybaby!

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:17 am

she asked me to play with her and i agreed to play a star wars board game with her and i was nice enough to let her have double the amount of tanks and soldiers as me but during the end i started to get the upper hand (im so happy for all of thoose droid building facilities) anyway she started to say how it wasnt fair that i won and that we should switch side so that it will be fair, this isnt the first time something like this happened but this was the first time i got this angry in a while, she is selfish and always just want some one else to do what she´s supposed to do becuse "it is easier that way" she always says "its easier that way" she says it even more then i say "just like the title says" and whenever i win it is unfair, but to be fair when she was winning (when starting with double the amount of soldiers) i was kind of pissed to but that was becuse she acted like she won becuse she was better then me
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

my.... sister..... is..... a..... big.... crybaby! Empty Re: my.... sister..... is..... a..... big.... crybaby!

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:20 am

We share the same shame friendemy lol
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

my.... sister..... is..... a..... big.... crybaby! Empty Re: my.... sister..... is..... a..... big.... crybaby!

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:25 am

XD yup
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down