Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Small ghost/unusual encounters my and my sister have had

2 posters

Go down

Small ghost/unusual encounters my and my sister have had Empty Small ghost/unusual encounters my and my sister have had

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:27 am

Since derpy is telling a lot of scary encounter's she has had I thought I'd tell some me and my sister have had. We haven't dealt with anything as big as what Derpy has been through but I swear to god I think something unusual is going on in my house. Strange things have happened here (mostly to my sister but sometimes to me to) in bits and pieces over the years I've lived here.

It started when we were moving into this house, we moved out of our old house for some new space. The house we where checking out was not in good shape so we did some renovations and moved in. When me and my sister where exploring the rooms, we saw this room that was really large. It was slightly separate from the rest of the house, and it had 2 large windows on the side. We usually like to call it the mini house. Me and my sis where in there exploring, (I was really young at the time but I can remember this pretty clearly) and the door just slammed shut behind us, with a loud thud. We had jumped out and screamed a bit. When we opened the door nobody was there. We asked if either of our parents, aunt or my grandma shut the door but they weren't even close. Everytime we go in there we always get this unusual feeling, even during the day we feel like something isn't right.

The next unusual thing happens to my sister, I forget when and I'm not sure if this one is true, but one night my sister was doing her homework and she suddenly saw something drawing on her paper. The usual things kids sometimes doodle on their homework. She drew something back to it and another drawing on the paper appeared. However she eventually stopped when the ghost drew a girl with her arm on fire.

This is probably the most recent one, but last year, when I was just on the computer goofing off and doing homework, I had heard the doorbell ring. It was just me and grandma in the house at the time so I went over to answer it, and just as I was about to get up and answer it I heard a loud thud followed by taps that sounded like somebody was going down or up the stairs. I immediately ran up the small staircase to the front door and my heart started beating fast when I saw that the front door was wide open. I had thought somebody got in the house. I yelled to my grandmother to ask if she opened the door, but she said she was in her room the entire time and had just got to the door as well. We searched the house to see if somebody had gotten in but there was nobody in the house but us.

Every now and then some strange things continue to happen. When the TVs screens just show a lot of static sometimes, we sometimes see a hand waving back to us, or my sister on several occasions found me yelling in my sleep as if somebody is trying to attack me in my bedroom, but I was just sleeping there. I was yelling things like "Leave me alone" or "Get away from me" apparently. I'm not sure if this could all connect somehow but I swear to god something strange is happening in this house.

What are some ghost encounters you've had in the past? wether it is something small or large I'd be interested it knowing
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Small ghost/unusual encounters my and my sister have had Empty Re: Small ghost/unusual encounters my and my sister have had

Post by The Doctor Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:44 am

O_O IM SCARED EVEN MORE.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down