Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Majespecter Edition)

Go down

An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Majespecter Edition) Empty An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Majespecter Edition)

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:41 am

For the second edition I have been asked to cover a OCG archetype for now but will become legal in the TCG in the next coming months and that archetype is none other then the feared Majespecters. This deck is ranking as a tier one deck respectively in the OCG and will be so in the TCG. This deck is a odd deck because its power to go plus every time you summon one of the majespecters is unreal. Also for the record majespecters have some of the most annoying traps you could ever face with one tributing a wind spellcastor to banish a monster to being able to tribute a wing spellcastor to negate a effect and stop a special summon and also dont forget its spells being able to have a quick play raigeki break and one that shuffles things into the deck. This deck can have different combonations of decks working with it to performage to performapal to even the pendulum magicians to help give it more of that explosive factor.

All together majespecters is a big control deck due to there traps and spells. Being able to clear the board and poke for damage helps this deck a lot. And probably the number ONE reason everybody hates this deck is due to the ability built into every majepsecter they CANNOT BE TARGETED NOR DESTROYED BY OPPONENTS CARD EFFECTS which means these things get around just about all removal besides battle and by banishing without targeting. Worst of all since there pendulums they will just come back and some will give them advantage when summoned.

This deck will be at full force when it comes out and my guess is will start tearing the meta a new one just like Nekroz did when they first came out. I expect this deck will top many Ycs's many Arg's and many other events.

This deck gets most of its power off searching and using there traps to control. With Majespecter fox searching a trap when he is summoned Raccoon searching a monster Crow searching a spell and Cat searching a majespecter card during the end phase. Then they have there boss monster Majespcter Unicorn being able to return a opponents monster by returning a pendulum on your field besides itself. Majespecters also have there own field spell which tributes to special summon a majespcter from the deck which can help get easy pluses in the early game.

The weakness of Majespecters is quiet clear it being a pendulum deck and it liking to search two cards immediately come to mind those two cards being mistake which is being used in the meta today and the second is wavering eyes. Being able to shut your opponents pendulum scales out and make advantage off it is amazing. There is plenty of other cards to deal with them some being anti spell fragrance, MST's, Twister, Fairy wind, Royal Decree and a few others now if you want to blow them out early i recommend topdecking a solemn warning do to them all going to the graveyard when there all pendulum summoned. Another 2 cards to hate on majespcters with are Thunder King and Dark Law since you banish all there stuff and Thunder King shuts there searching down.

In all this deck will be extremely good when it comes out to the TCG i bet it will be all over the DN rated area so be on the lookout. But with this deck being able to run traps that are really good monsters that just come back and give you more advantage and just being able to say screw you raigeki how can it not be good. You can combine the deck with others mainly i see the pendulum magicians and performpals but ive seen it with peformages as well or you can just run the deck pure.

Fun Trivia: "Majespecter" appears to be a portmanteau of "Majestic" and "Specter".
Majespecter is an archetype of WIND Spellcaster-Type monsters debuting in Dimension of Chaos.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope you all enjoyed An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Majespecter Edition)!! Leave feedback on how i did and ideas of what i should cover next Very Happy

Idea for me to do the Majespecter one was given to me by Sketch and A27theDemonKnight Thanks for the idea you two Very Happy

Link to the last A Intro Into Today's Meta Game if you missed the last one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tormmentor on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Majespecter Edition) Empty Re: An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Majespecter Edition)

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:49 am

Majespecter Cat, Raccoon, Fox, and Crow's effects searching effects activate when there summoned whether it be Normal summon or Special summon. But you will search with cat dueing the end phase and unicorns return effect can happen whenever. Watch out for those Majepscters!! Kill em All Razz
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down