Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Tellarknight edition)

3 posters

Go down

An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Tellarknight edition) Empty An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Tellarknight edition)

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:35 am

Ranking in as the first deck to introduce you all into the meta of the game we all play Yugioh we have none other the Satellarknights. Now most consider this deck bland and that it only does the same moves over and over but hey if it wins you the game it wins you the game. Tellarknights is a weird deck most consider it tier one tier two respectively with its capabilities to go plus one every turn off a simple summon to being able to bounce entire fields to having a trap card that that says no to just about anything.

In all Tellarknights is a control deck that rely's on going first in most duels getting to that Deneb searching out either Altair or Vega and just sit there while your opponent cries as they try to get over the five back row you have just set. All Tellarknights being level 4 means that it has rank 4 capability which means you have some of the strongest rank 4's to choose from ranging from castel to exciton knight to even silent honor ark.

Tellarknights have done a lot in the meta not being touched once on the ban list neither in the TCG or the OCG the deck wins the World Championship 2015 with there only limitation being ROTA. The deck will obviously see hits now due to Konami of America hitting every deck that wins world so hard that it makes players not even want to play the deck. Possible hits i can see is ROTA to 1 with Altair to 2 Deneb to 1 Call of the haunted to 1 and perhaps even Triverr to 1 to prevent Triverr looping.

The thing that makes Tellarknights what they are is that they can put up a grind game vs you and end up out grinding you. One way of stopping Tellars is putting them in a situation of being OTKed though tellars play lots of backrow you will but them on a timer or just stun them anyway you can options on Denko Sekka and Mistake also Decree helps as well. One thing Tellars need to get off is there Deneb searches if you can stop there grinding you can stop the deck and leave them in a top decking position. Tellars also have swarming capability those being Altair and Vega. Tellars power play is almost always Triverr being able to bounce a board along with dead fiendish chains and Call of the haunted to hand and just re use them to fuel your war machine is just nasty. Usually if a tellarknight player Triverr's you it just puts you in a loosing position. Also with the addition of Stellarknight Constellar Diamond it makes what was a hard match up to Tellars that being Shaddolls and Burning Abyss and just says you cant play. Also with the addition of potlemaeus it allows the deck to go beyond its rank for capabilities and venture off to rank 5 land with cards like Pleaides and for the OCG its Cyber dragon nova into a infinity which is a problem card to deal with.

Weakness of Tellars is not being able to get to Deneb fast enough and being out paced by other decks. Another weakness is Denko Sekka having 4 traps set only for the opponent to drop a Denko is never fun. (We have all had that happen before). Another weakness is back row destruction vis Mst or Twister. A simple Mst can stop Tellars from grinding heck by not setting that mst down when they end phase call of the haunted for Deneb and just having the Mst to blow it up can put them behind.

In all Tellarknights is a pretty meta deck just being able to Triverr and re use everything again is insane this deck has good match ups vs everything except its hardest match up that being dolls and vs Nekroz with them being to put down Unicore and say no to your XYZ effects and to be honest Trishula effect is pretty nasty to Satellarknights.  

Fun Trivia: The Satellarknight monsters are named after the brightest stars in the night sky, while the Stellarknight monsters are named after the asterisms formed by those stars. The background of their artworks all feature the constellations that contain their respective namesake stars, with the locations of said stars in those constellations denoted by the star being distinctly encircled.
Got this from the Yugioh Wiki(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tellarknight)

This archetype's artwork, name and type of gameplay is similar to that of the "Constellars". "Stellarknight Constellar Diamond" is the only monster belonging to both archetypes.

I hope you all enjoyed the first segment of An intro to the meta. Leave feedback on what you thought and about what meta deck I should cover next. Very Happy

The idea for the edition was given to me by Lintleth thank you again
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Tellarknight edition) Empty Re: An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Tellarknight edition)

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So what of "Light-Imprisoning Mirro?" Good choice to fight them with?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Tellarknight edition) Empty Re: An Intro Into Today's Meta Game (Tellarknight edition)

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:32 am

I dont see light imprisoning mirror sided for them most of the time but sure it is always a siding option.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:13 pm

I usually neve side light imprisoning mirror because I personally feel the deck isnt too hard to beat as long as your conservative with your backrow destruction (3 mst then i side the fairy winds i have in there for the qli mu) and it makes their life alot harder right there since well I personally feel the deck doesnt have much powerful plays.
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down