Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Shadow's banlist predictions(Not set in stone) for July 2015

5 posters

Go down

Shadow's banlist predictions(Not set in stone) for July 2015 Empty Shadow's banlist predictions(Not set in stone) for July 2015

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:22 am

It's that time again people. *Sigh* Too many damned people keep asking for my banlist predictions, and well, here you all go.

Banned:
Lose One Turn. A lot of people have been saying "But Shadow, it's too new!". Well guys, you all said that about the Nekroz hit didn't you?

Crush Card Virus. This card is arguably balanced in most cases, but when Burning Abyss decides to Crush Card, then Mind Crush you right after, things are beginning to get pretty stupid. Shaddolls can also pull these shenanigans.

Vanity's Emptiness. Nekroz are starting to abuse this with Djinn.

Skill Drain. You have to consider that Qliphorts are still tearing things up, and were still amazing even without Lose One Turn with this current banlist.

Denko Sekka. This card is broken. Setting 3 or 4 and getting Denko'd is NOT fun people.

Satellarknight Triverr. This card is stupidly broken, mkay? It even makes Nekroz players cry in their sleep, which is surprising.

Limited:
Dark Hole. The main-decking 2 Dark Hole AND Raigeki in everything is getting out of hand.

Gateway of the Six.

Shaddoll Squamata.

Mind Crush. This card has been overused since Nekroz came to TCG, and it is quite unfair to many other decks that search when they get hit by double Mind Crush.

Heavy Storm. I don't agree with this, but most other people think it could come back, and I'll personally agree.

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier. Just.... Just don't argue with my bias on this card.....

Nekroz of Unicore. Only 1 Unicore will cripple Nekroz, since they rely on him to get back their only 2 Brionacs, and for their rank-4s.

Monster Reborn. Because why the hell not?

Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss. THIS is the hit they need Konami, not TGU.

Satellarknight Deneb. There is a point where having a searcher that can be searched by ROTA, and constantly abused is NOT cool. This guy is almost as problematic as Stratos.

Future Fusion. Rulers do not exist any more people!

Solemn Judgment. I mean, what could go wrong? We need more backrow/summon negation that can be counted on! It ain't like Nekroz and Shaddoll play any backrow negation.

El Shaddoll Winda. This card just isn't fair, I'm sorry.

El Shaddoll Construct. Free plusses have always been hated by Konami, so why should this be any different?

Nekroz of Brionac. Too much search.

Semi-Limited:
Monster Gate. I'm calling this act of stupidity from Konami.

Dragon Ravine. Seems like they're gonna do it.

Blackwing - Kris the Crack of Dawn. Konami's going to do this as a warning sign to us Blackwing players, and I know it.

Rescue Rabbit. I will now await hatred from the general public......

Tour Guide from the Underworld.

Sinister Serpent.

Temple of the Kings.

T.G. Hyper Librarian. Synchron Extreme is coming soon, wouldnt this be a perfect opporitunity to make a profit?

Infernity Archfiend. Fingers crossed!!!!!

Exchange of the Spirit.

Dark Strike Fighter.

Artifact Moralltach.

Unlimited:
Honest.

Legendary Six Samurai Shi-En.

Sacred Sword of Seven Stars.

Tell me YOUR thoughts on these changes that I think could possibly happen! I know not all of these WILL happen, if any.
~Shadowmaster67

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Shadow's banlist predictions(Not set in stone) for July 2015 Empty Re: Shadow's banlist predictions(Not set in stone) for July 2015

Post by Stardog Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:24 am

I don't see why this couldn't have just been paired up with Torm's prediction as well, kind of excessive to make it it's own post.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Shadow's banlist predictions(Not set in stone) for July 2015 Empty Re: Shadow's banlist predictions(Not set in stone) for July 2015

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:27 am

Did he have his own prediction post? My bad.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:30 am

yea i did but oh well its fine
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:35 am

ok all i have to say is i thought you didn want 3 honest and no gateway. the one problem i see with Future fusion is chaos dragons Very Happy and yes crossing fingers for 2 archfiends
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:40 am

i agree with trish, if nekroz can have their much more easily summoned archetype specific trish shouldnt any deck that can make level 9 synchro plays get trish back? also ravine should at the very least go to 2, future fusion was powerfull even before dragon rulers, you played it and either dragon´s mirror for an other five-headed dragon or start using the graveyard stuff for other things like summoning lightpulsar, darkflare, etc. however i agree that it can go back to 1
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Future Fusion + Overlord fusion = 48k attack monster on field
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:55 pm

what murilo said, also future fusion cyberdark impact works to, so many things can be done with that card
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down