Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Prediction of Ban list July 2015

4 posters

Go down

Prediction of Ban list July 2015 Empty Prediction of Ban list July 2015

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:26 am

Now its no surprise the ban list is upon us. Now i want your guys thoughts on what you think should be banned and what should be unbanned and also what should be be put to 1 and back to multiples.

1. For a ban i say Djinn releaser of rituals now i play nekroz and ive done this lock a lot and i feel like a scumbag doing it djinn helps nekroz lockdown lots of decks that like to special summon like synchrons six sams and other awesome decks. Now i know what some people wil lsay that we have lots of outs but do you really want nekroz still running this and djinn lock you while you have no outs. yea i didnt think so...

2. Now for the cards i think should go to one Manju yea this is kinda obvious to since it helps fuel the nekroz war machine of death and destruction but having manju at one will hurt ritual deck that are fun. Next is Denko Sekka now this card oh my this card well all i have to say is so many people have wanted this thing hit and im begining to be one of those people to it sucks when you set 5 only to be denkoed in the end yea there are outs like warning oh right thats at 1... Instant Fusion cuz either this or norden. There is plenty of more cards that i would like to see go to 1 but ill keep it at that for now.

3. Cards that should be semi-limited now for my first one this might seem odd since most think it needs to go to one but i say 2 and that is Nekroz of Unicore now it no doubt nekroz is a strong deck but if you take all the good cards they have and put them at 1 then you have a deck that cant compete with anything but nekroz have been doing fine in ocg with unicore at 1 so we might do fine as well. Compulse to me i think this card has been at 1 for to long ocg has 3 and its not that big of a deal so maybe this can comeback maybe not to 2. ROTA now i think this card is fine for the game but so many decks just splash 3 in to search out whatever they want that being a warrior. As ive said above there is more that I would like to see go to two.

4 Ban To Unban Now me personally kinda wants to see the dragon rulers become unbanned but yea i doubt it. Heavy Storm i hate people setting 3-4 backrow not caring cuz i cant heavy them one problem is heavy storm encouraged otks so im not sure about that...

So with that I want to hear what you all have to say about the comming ban list think about how this ban list will affect the game in the future like how will next formats play like slow, fast, medium.

Last edited by Tormmentor on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Prediction of Ban list July 2015 Empty Re: Prediction of Ban list July 2015

Post by Stardog Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 am

The title on this post is extremely misleading. Please change it to some thing that won't trick people into thinking this is the banlist post.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:42 am

they gave chaos emperor dragon an errata and did not unban it, that was just low of konami imo, it should go to 1
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:51 am

yes i agree but plusses BA would have off that
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by ICan'tGiveCredit Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:18 pm

maybe thousand eyes restrict to one

please

come on it's basically Relinquished with gravity axe grarl. And with no battle damage effect.
ICan'tGiveCredit
ICan'tGiveCredit

Magician Credits : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:16 am

Please do not necropost ICan'tGiveCredit.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content