Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Marisa_Kirisame's Test Results (25 July 2015)

3 posters

Go down

Marisa_Kirisame's Test Results (25 July 2015) Empty Marisa_Kirisame's Test Results (25 July 2015)

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 pm

MADA Username: Marisa_Kirisame
DN Username: Marisa_Kirisame
Tester Deck: Prophecy of Timeaus
Testee Deck: Prophecy/Spellbooks

Duel Status (10/15): I was bested 1-2, well played.

Consistency (16/20): With the exception of the early poor draws of Game 1, the deck performed quite well. Personally, I do not like Prophecy/Spellbooks with so few monsters, regardless of search and/or draw capability.

Siding (8/10): Siding in Shared Ride and Mind Crush are great moves when facing heavy search decks, such as Prophecy or even Nekroz. However, I took note that the side deck didn't seem to have a lot for countering things such as Tellarknights. I'd like to suggest swapping in a couple of Denko Sekka or even Light-Imprisoning Mirror to compliment your side.

Originality (6/10): As uncommon as Spellbooks/Prophecy are these days, the build was quite common a few formats ago and as far as deck builds go, this one was pretty generic. Not that its a bad thing mind you as the style works well.

Experience with the Deck (15/15): This wasn't the first time the deck was used, clearly. I was pleased to see that this was just recently acquired deck for Marisa.

Ruling (10/10): Knowledgeable about mechanics and situation rulings. I was not disappointed.

Adaptation (10/10): Only ever had a troubling time when my Wisdom(s) kept blocking Fate.

Attitude (10/10): An absolute charm.

Total Score: (85/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Shadow Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Underworld (0-55)

Well done, Marisa_Kirisame, for making the rank of "Shadow of Endymion." If you have any question regarding these results, please feel free to discuss it with me.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Marisa_Kirisame's Test Results (25 July 2015) Empty Re: Marisa_Kirisame's Test Results (25 July 2015)

Post by Marisa Kirisame Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Whoo~! That was a fun match ze~ Honestly I'm disappointed that there ain't a replay or recordin' though... ah well! There's always tha future~
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame

Magician Credits : 1

Back to top Go down

Marisa_Kirisame's Test Results (25 July 2015) Empty Re: Marisa_Kirisame's Test Results (25 July 2015)

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:41 am

good work, welcome Marisa
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum