Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA Nominations are in!

+5
StardoostLegend
Flip Flapper
Stardog
Kira Yoshikage
Administrator
9 posters

Go down

Who should be our next mod? Multiple choice is allowed, but please do not vote for more than 4 people at the same time.

MADA Nominations are in! ZA70T8J26%MADA Nominations are in! TlGsDiP 26% 
[ 11 ]
MADA Nominations are in! ZA70T8J14%MADA Nominations are in! TlGsDiP 14% 
[ 6 ]
MADA Nominations are in! ZA70T8J24%MADA Nominations are in! TlGsDiP 24% 
[ 10 ]
MADA Nominations are in! ZA70T8J24%MADA Nominations are in! TlGsDiP 24% 
[ 10 ]
MADA Nominations are in! ZA70T8J12%MADA Nominations are in! TlGsDiP 12% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

MADA Nominations are in! Empty MADA Nominations are in!

Post by Administrator Sat May 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Please note that I have taken into consideration ALL requests. However, being that MADA and DSDA have existed for a very long time, I'd like to give long-term members a chance here. I realize many new members are streaming in, but it wouldn't exactly be fair to give a person who just arrived at MADA a position versus someone who's been in our circle for a long time, even if skill-sets play a great role. I apologize for our newer members and I hope you understand and acknowledge this decision.

1.) Twilight Master:
You've been with DSDA for longer than I have. If I had to rank the population here that aren't Admins/Mods by level of trust you'd me Number One. I feel like you need some training in this position, but I know that you'll make a great Admin. During the times that DSDA fell inactive, you were always there. Even if it only was me and you in the chat there, we planned these first steps to MADA. From discussions to ideas to a concept. I'd like to nominate you because you are able to handle situations to a good extent. With a bit of training, you will make a great Admin or Mod.

2.) BLB97:
We have given you the moderator position once before the re-election. With member counts rising, I'd like to give you another shot at it. Previously you have been chosen because you react calmly towards issues and always keep a cool mind. You're able to handle changes in protocol quickly and are also able to adapt to them.

The slots 3 - 5 will be nominated by our fellow other Admins to give everyone a fair shot and include others opinions. We will publish a multiple-choice poll for the chosen members, that way not only admins and mods have a say, but we will also be able to recognize the members' vote and incorporate them in our decision.

A message from your fellow, "Dictator," as I've been so nicely nicknamed by people.

Last edited by Azmain on Sat May 23, 2015 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

MADA Nominations are in! Empty Re: MADA Nominations are in!

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sat May 23, 2015 5:16 pm

A27TheDemonKnight
A27 has been a long-time friend of mine. He is very level-headed and a great decision maker. He has an open mind, and can adapt quickly to protocol changes like BLB.We have only had him for a month, and may not know how Admins do things, but  I trust him fully, and believe that he would make an excellent addition to our Moderator base.

Xavier1942
Xavier has watched and shadowed what I do for a while now. He's seen both Kabingo and Stardust as Mods, and has a pretty good idea of how we enforce our rules and the like. He is a level-headed individual with a great sense of morality, and we have had him since January. He adapts fast to changes in protocol,  and has a good sense of justice. He also is not afraid to speak his mind. I'd like to see him as an admin, but he would make a decent Mod too. He can come up with some great ideas and concepts that our Admin/Mod base could consider, and has helped me enforce our rules on several occasions.
Thats my reasoning...

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Sat May 23, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Sat May 23, 2015 5:20 pm

5. Byakura Kuchiki

While he has been on MADA the least from the other candidates, he shows immense enthusiasm at helping out whenever he can such as recruiting, providing coding, and testing new members. Along with being active in the chat a lot.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat May 23, 2015 10:56 pm

ok im not gonna say who i voted on but i want to know who called you a dictator az? i mean sure you are our leader but you do take requests into consideration from my experience and (even if dictator is not negative in itself it has a negative feel to it due to how many power mad one´s there has been) i feel like calling you that was unescecary, again why and who called you that?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun May 24, 2015 3:09 am

meniallight5516 wrote:ok im not gonna say who i voted on but i want to know who called you a dictator az? i mean sure you are our leader but you do take requests into consideration from my experience and (even if dictator is not negative in itself it has a negative feel to it due to how many power mad one´s there has been) i feel like calling you that was unescecary, again why and who called you that?

I honestly don't think "Dictator" is the right word for it, and it is true that dictator in itself isn't bad but has bad associations, I see azmain more as a king o3o
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun May 24, 2015 4:03 am

Stardustlegend wrote:
meniallight5516 wrote:ok im not gonna say who i voted on but i want to know who called you a dictator az? i mean sure you are our leader but you do take requests into consideration from my experience and (even if dictator is not negative in itself it has a negative feel to it due to how many power mad one´s there has been) i feel like calling you that was unescecary, again why and who called you that?

I honestly don't think "Dictator" is the right word for it, and it is true that dictator in itself isn't bad but has bad associations, I see azmain more as a king o3o

stardust, a king is a dictator unless you have it as in my country were the king really is just some one who talks to people in other countriesa bout political stuff and really has to do exactly what our leading ppl decide basicly
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun May 24, 2015 8:00 am

Psst. Menial. I'm more with Stardust on this one. Not to stretch this but... I'm not sure what the hell the modern world has done to make us confuse between a king and a dictator *shrug*
Accodrding to Google. Define Dictator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Define King [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
Hmmm... the definition of king is rather vague but I guess some words mean deeper to certain individuals than others eh?
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun May 24, 2015 8:23 am

point is that they fullfill the same purpose, both have complete controll over a country
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon May 25, 2015 6:04 pm

In all actuality, both of Twilight's votes were given out AFTER the poll was announced to be finished. A27, Xavier and Twilight were all tied, but Prometheus came in after we finished applying the positions and voted Twilight, along with another person.
I do not think this was fair to any of the other canidates.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by MST_Negates Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 pm

well it wasnt locked after the pole was done so.... not tryin to play on technacalities but if the poll wasnt closed for voting because azmain didnt do that...
MST_Negates
MST_Negates

Magician Credits : 86

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue May 26, 2015 9:23 am

Shadow, ik that the poll was closed, but prom is right, the pool isn't locked, and that counts as it's still open
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Kitsune Tue May 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Luna 4 prez <3
Azure Kitsune
Azure Kitsune
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 32

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down