Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

soooo...... i kind need help with something akward

3 posters

Go down

soooo...... i kind need help with something akward Empty soooo...... i kind need help with something akward

Post by Flip Flapper Mon May 04, 2015 9:33 am

well thing is my sister is going into an emo phase, she is starting with like "every one hates me, why dont you love me? the world is a horrible place and nobody likes me" considering that she is favored by our parents, have more friends then me and is more social i asume that she doesnt really have much reason for all f that but it gets quite anoying hearing her like that, anybody got a clue what to do if any of your siblings would begin like this? just looking for ideas sicne she doesnt really wanna listen to reason
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

soooo...... i kind need help with something akward Empty Re: soooo...... i kind need help with something akward

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon May 04, 2015 10:42 am

meniallight5516 wrote:"every one hates me, why dont you love me? the world is a horrible place and nobody likes me"
Did she finally figure out the hidden truth of the world like the few people out there or is she just screaming for attention or something? lol
meniallight5516 wrote:she doesnt really wanna listen to reason
How do you deal with someone who refuses to listen to reason? o_o
I think you'll have to be her guardian angel and watch her from afar like any good brother would. If its a phase she'll eventually get over it, right?
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

soooo...... i kind need help with something akward Empty Re: soooo...... i kind need help with something akward

Post by Flip Flapper Mon May 04, 2015 11:14 am

i hope your right, the thing is she is acusing ME of being the source of every single one of her problems and to the first one yea the world kind of sucks XD i still love living though and i like this flawed world
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:yea the world kind of sucks XD i still love living though and i like this flawed world
*Nod nod* That's the spirit XD
meniallight5516 wrote:the thing is she is acusing ME of being the source of every single one of her problems
You're the elder or the younger sibling? If you're the elder it makes all the more sense when she is in that phase. They'll usually end up blaming either their parents or sibling(s) or maybe even both for "everything" up until now. lol
Well try to figure out the reasons and somehow let her tell you everything over time. You ARE her beloved sibling after all right? And always watch her back because thats a dangerous phase and there's a chance things might spiral out of control. But thats just me and my IFs XD
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon May 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Well, you already know my opinion 'bout life... So... Welcome menial's sis Very Happy

Her mind is just discovering the truth...
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Also, since you're the elder she will want to murder ya to take out stress, or something like that
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm

im elder, and yea i would show support but she is kind of pissed at me and as soon as i do anything that she hasnt ordered me to (wich is basicly everything i do) but ima try that

also murilo yea ik, she has trheatened me several times and even hit me and since if i do anything against her my parents get super mad at me i cant really defend myself
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon May 04, 2015 1:05 pm

Menial, should i lock this since we kinda solved it on chat? :I
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon May 04, 2015 10:14 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:Menial, should i lock this since we kinda solved it on chat? :I

i´ll lock it, thanks again to
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon May 04, 2015 10:17 pm

and this is akward.... how do i lock a topic? i cant find the admind/mod tool thingie i found when i did it the last time
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 7:03 am

my sister went through that stage, found out later on that her boyfriend was the reason she was like that. so it could be relationship issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue May 05, 2015 7:18 am

Magma Golem (Pyro) wrote:my sister went through that stage, found out later on that her boyfriend was the reason she was like that. so it could be relationship issues.

my sister is 8 so i highly doubt she has a boy friend
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue May 05, 2015 7:39 am

Going through that stage with my little brother was fun lol XD
He only calmed the hell down when it finally got through to him that I went through the same stage as him but I had no siblings to turn to. lol
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue May 05, 2015 8:02 am

well murilo helped me with this so it is fine but now that im on it i need help with something else regarding her, there are 2 people living close to us that bully her (and several others) and put the blame on others, my mom knows about them and one of the people working at my sisters school (lucky for me one of my best friends mom works there) but they cant really prove it, i dont know what to do about them, if i do anything chances are i will get the blame becuse they pretend to be sweet little kids and all that, ive been discussing this with my mom and she is like "but we cant do anything, its not our place, if we do anything that is not nice to them even if they are sick people"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Tue May 05, 2015 8:42 am

I don't know what to do when it usually reaches this point either. It's like walking on minefields o_o
Weird options
I mean your sister might have to learn how to stand up to them
And like you said if anybody does anything chances are somebodies gonna get into trouble
Catch them red handed somehow in a way that their everyone HAS to face the undeniable truth about them preferably video evidence or something. Or in a way that they'd be caught to the naked eye of whomever you want to prove it to
I mean if they have so many enemies it shouldn't be too difficult to get some help about that, right?
This is even more difficult than a game of chess now. I'm not a tactician. x_x
Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Menial.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue May 05, 2015 10:18 am

Oh well, i see that ya need moar chat talks with me XD Also, i'm not seeing the lock thing too
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum