Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

so if you where an animatronic in a fnaf-ish fan game kind of thing how would you work and some backstory?

3 posters

Go down

so if you where an animatronic in a fnaf-ish fan game kind of thing how would you work and some backstory? Empty so if you where an animatronic in a fnaf-ish fan game kind of thing how would you work and some backstory?

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:23 am

ok so basicly come up with a little background story, how it works during the night and where it starts and a little stuff like that, also imagine the building relatively large with the main stage room where people eat, parts and service, lots of smaller party rooms, an arcade and the guard office with 2 doors, also playing with the idea xavier had once (actually exactly that idea with how it works and everything) about having to protect a power generator to so yea, also there is one door outside the generator room that can be closed for short amounts of time (it opens after some tiem like the office doors here) but no limit to power

i would have been stuffed into a suit that looked like a dragon (to apeal to fantasy fans and young kids) but the suit was then badly damaged when a kid literally played with fire making it look kind of demonic and thus is not used anymore
its still in parts and service just in case though and would become active at night 2, would go straight for the guard office after activating and vary between left and right door, usually as soon as the door is slamed in his face start moving towards the other door imediatly once the camera is up, however will rarely go away from the corridor and then back to the same door as last time, also very rarely go for the power generator

so how would your animatronic work and some backstory?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

so if you where an animatronic in a fnaf-ish fan game kind of thing how would you work and some backstory? Empty Re: so if you where an animatronic in a fnaf-ish fan game kind of thing how would you work and some backstory?

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:49 am

Let's see now...
I'd like to be stuffed into a suit that looks like one of them classic knights that line the hallway of them noble houses and stuff. Used to be popular once but then got decommissioned in a way since didn't fit with the times. Once shining is now rusted all over and heartbroken due to being ignored and forgotten since forever.
Becomes active since night 1. Is slow and very very noisy and not so agile due to the rust and all. So the sound goes all creak and klank loudly into the night echoing across the place and all. Of course it gets louder the closer it approaches. Is very insistent and seems to kind of patrol different areas. And once it starts patrolling an area will rarely leave that area until after a long while. Seems to love patrolling the generator area in particular. Will try to approach the guard office also but rarely and is easily noticeable due to the sound. Sometimes gets stuck and stays totally still due to the rust. Immediately goes away after the door is slammed shut into his face. If you stare too long into his eyes it will start glowing brighter and brighter shade of golden yellow until he teleports into your room and jump scares you.
So yeah that makes my animatronic a support member for the other animatronics. Easily predictable yet a huge drain on resources and a constant annoyance at times allowing other animatronics to do their thing.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

so if you where an animatronic in a fnaf-ish fan game kind of thing how would you work and some backstory? Empty Re: so if you where an animatronic in a fnaf-ish fan game kind of thing how would you work and some backstory?

Post by Rea Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:39 pm

(resistance to peer pressure gives out. dammit you peer pressure e_E)

Evil magician animatronic, need I say more?
an old animatronic brought into the diner from an unknown old location, but he was immediately cast away for not fitting the "Animal theme."
this has left him an evil bitter animatronic, he has eventually become withered, where he has lost the left half of his face and the endoskeleton on his right and hand is exposed, seeing as his left hand still has its casing and has mean looking claws, the right hand now follows suit. also missing his left leg. he wears a tattered old hat and cape.

activates night 1 and basically charges the generator room like foxy, THEN proceeds to death charge at the office if he gets blocked or succeeds in killing the generator.

then theres the toy version of him, which is basically just the typical toy animatronic "revamped and super kid friendly" version.
activates night 3 and onward, whose just a big old campy jerk does not leave a door for a loooooong time when it gets shut in his face. ("long time" being until a little before the generator room door re-opens)
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:45 am

i wanna point out im using this for a fnafic and if you do not want me to use yours then plz notify me
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down