Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

A guide to Synchrons

2 posters

Go down

A guide to Synchrons Empty A guide to Synchrons

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:15 am

Hey guys, here is yet another guide to a deck that I really like and think that people should pick up! Smile Synchrons.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is it. The deck that introduced the Synchro mechanic into the game. Now Gagaga introduced Xyz, but it wasn't as big as the Synchron deck's showcasing of the Synchro mechanic, neither was the Performapal introduction of Pendulum. Synchrons are a very complex, combo-based deck that take time, patience and thinking to master. Most can bring out Shooting Quasar Dragon with great ease.

The BASIC core!

x3 Quickdraw Synchron.
You can discard 1 card to special summon this guy from the hand, and he can also be used to Synchro into any Synchro monster that requires a Synchron for material. However, he HAS to be used for one of them. Sad

x3 Junk Synchron.
The most iconic Tuner monster in the game, Junk Synchron has found himself splashed in various decks. When you normal summon this little guy, he brings back a level 2 or lower monster from the grave in defense position with its effects negated.

x2 Level Eater
This card is crucial to your combos and plays. He can special summon himself from the grave by reducing the level of a lv 5 or higher monster by 1, allowing for some sick combos into Quasar.

x2 Jet Synchron.
Jet Synchron's also a pretty cool guy. You can discard a card from the hand to summon him from the grave, but he's banished when he leaves the field after using that effect. You only get 1 effect per turn, but let me fill you in on this cool little detail: If he hits the graveyard because he was used for a Synchro summon, you can add a Junk monster from the deck to your hand with this effect.

x2 Doppelwarrior.
Doppelwarrior is an interesting card. When you special summon a monster from the grave, you can special summon this guy from the hand. To boot: When he is sent to the grave for a Synchro summon, he spawns 2 lv 1 Doppel Tokens, allowing for more Synchron madness Razz

x2 Quillbolt Hedgehog.
How can I forget this kawaii little beast? If you control a tuner monster, you can special summon this adorable hedgehog from the graveyard, but he's banished when he leaves the field when summoned with this effect. He can combo into several different plays.

x2 Synchron Explorer
This cool little dude can bring back a Synchron monster from the graveyard when he's normal summoned, but that card's effects are negated. No matter, he's used for even more Synchro plays.

x1 Glow-Up Bulb.
Level 1 Tuners are important in this deck, and this little sprout fits the role perfectly.
You can mill the top card of your deck to bring him out from the graveyard once per duel with this effect. He's a great utility card and helps with various plays.

x1 Boost Warrior.
This card can summon himself from the hand if you control a Tuner monster, and when he's out, all of his Warrior-type buddies out there get an attack gain. Great for more Synchro madness xD

x1 Unknown Synchron.
Once per duel, if your opponent controls a monster and you don't: This little robot can summon himself from your hand, allowing for, *gasp*, MORE COMBOS! Very Happy

x1 Tuningware.
When using this card for Synchro material, he can become a lv 2 monster. Also, when he's used to Synchro, you get to draw 1 card. He's great for generating advantage!

x3 Tuning.
This card is a must for any Synchron deck. It adds any Synchron Tuner from the deck to the hand and mills the top card of the deck.

x3 Upstart Goblin
#Hobaningfordayz.

x3 Mystical Space Typhoon
If the opponent has a backrow, get rid of it ASAP.
(Or negate. Either usage of the card is fine.)
x1 One for One
Bring out your little guys faster, while stacking up the graveyard!

x1 Foolish Burial
Get Level Eater in the grave.

x1 Soul Charge
This card is broken in Synchrons. Just sayin'!

x2 Call of the Haunted
Bring back cards for more Synchros

Extra deck:
This may vary, but most Synchron decks generally play 2 Accel Synchron, 1 Armades, 1 Hyper Librarian, 1 Armory Arm, 2 Junk Warrior, 1 Jet Warrior and 2 Formulas alongside Quasar, Shooting Star and Road Warrior. Do whatever you want with the other two people!

Combos:
I cant even explain them all because there are so many ways of doing it. This deck is about making Quasar or a field full of powerful Synchros very quickly, in any way possible. I'm sorry, but there is no 1 right way to do anything in this deck.

Anywho, sorry for the short, disappointing guide, but every game I've played the deck, I've found myself doing things a different way! I hope you liked it, and I hope you consider giving these little guys a shot! Remember, Card Games on Motorcycles forever! Riding Duel, ACCELERATION!!!
~Shadowmaster67
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

A guide to Synchrons Empty Re: A guide to Synchrons

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:36 am

to me the hardest part is building the deck cause a lot of the time the extra deck doesnt have enough room for the cards needed for other combos that i could do a lot to, it is fun to play though like you say shadow and it is a very powerfull deck
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum