Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Will anything in the future sets beat the menace known as Nekrozs

4 posters

Go down

Will anything in the future sets beat the menace known as Nekrozs Empty Will anything in the future sets beat the menace known as Nekrozs

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:14 pm

So looking at the future decks like aromages um yeah i dont think nekrozs will have a problem but i think there could be a chance for the red eyes deck ive seen it vs nekrozs and damn its ridiculous but i would like your thoughts on what you think can beat nekrozs
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Will anything in the future sets beat the menace known as Nekrozs Empty Re: Will anything in the future sets beat the menace known as Nekrozs

Post by Legendary Kabingo Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Shaddolls can beat Nekroz. it sounds rediculous, but with the earth, fire, and water shaddoll they can. ESPECIALLY with the equip fusion
Legendary Kabingo
Legendary Kabingo
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 265

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Will anything in the future sets beat the menace known as Nekrozs Empty Re: Will anything in the future sets beat the menace known as Nekrozs

Post by Stardog Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:37 pm

I've already made a series that covers combating meta decks such as Nekroz. New decks don't need to be made to beat Nekroz, we have the tools currently to stop Nekroz.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:40 pm

yes but will new decks that come out of new sets be able to fight a defeat nekrozs easily or have the same fate as many other decks
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:55 pm

If they have a consistent engine and the tools that can defeat Nekroz still exist; chances are the new decks will be able to beat Nekroz.
Stardog
Stardog

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 pm

I agree but they will probably hit nekrozs more so the newer decks have a easy time beating them
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Then it's kind of fruitless to ask what can counter Nekroz if we are talking about the hypothetical future of Nekroz being hit already.
Stardog
Stardog

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:20 am

i really hope nothing will surpass it but i think igknight and red-eyes with new support as well as CARE (not telling what it stands for) can beat it, igknight have good enough search power and dont rely on their own spells that much so they can be swapped for something to combat nekroz altough i do not recomend it, red-eyes with new support has good search power and such but their boss monsters are extra deck so unless you run red-eyes darkness wich will be dealt with by trishula i think they are still at a disadvantage, CARE has its ways but its core feature is easily dealt with by trishula so i dont know.....
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down