Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

I think resonators will be a real threat in the near future

3 posters

Go down

I think resonators will be a real threat in the near future Empty I think resonators will be a real threat in the near future

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:45 am

im gonna talk about one of my favorite decks of all time, resonators, there is many ways to play them but the most effective from my experience is the RDA focused builds especially red nova turbo but i suspect they will get much MUCH stronger with the new RDA cards and the resonators that untill soon were unreleased as well as new resonators like red resonator

first of all the new resonators provide for better swarming abilities then the old one´s (the ones im refering to are red resonator, synchron resonator (does not count as a synchron monster) and chain resonator) so they can much more easily get the big bosses out

also with a bigger variety of boss monstsers now with belial easily being a main combo piece from what i´ve seen and abyss being excellent at stopping anoying cards and effects not to even mention king calamity [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i honestly think that resonators will be a big threat with these new cards and the cards finally released and im 100% sure that im going back to resonators at least for a while, maybe not main them but most likely

edit: forgot to mention it but i think with belial it will be way more easy to summon majestic red dragon as well, it might actually be worth to use at all now but i wouldnt recomend more then max 1 majestic dragon and majestic red dragon

also im wondering, will stardust dragon get any updated versions as well? i guess the new level 10 stardust is possible to use in it but meh, what do you think?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

I think resonators will be a real threat in the near future Empty Re: I think resonators will be a real threat in the near future

Post by Khina Bree Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:38 am

I totally forgot about Resonators! I'd like to see someone make them good.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

I think resonators will be a real threat in the near future Empty Re: I think resonators will be a real threat in the near future

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 pm

I hope to make a deck using the new and old resonators im a huge fan of RDA his design is awesome.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down