Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

ARC-V News

Go down

ARC-V News Empty ARC-V News

Post by Stardog Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Episode 48 Summary

Episode 48: 手負いの隼 Teoi no Hayabusa (The Wounded Falcon)
March 22nd, 2015
"The Battle Royale continues. However, in the midst duelists from different dimensions invaded, throwing the tournament into chaos. As more and more duelists become injured or carded…"

Summary:
Serena escapes holding a wounded Kurosaki in her arms, while being pursuit by Sora and the other duelists from the Fusion Dimension. A 3-on-3 duel involving Serena, Shun and the others begins, pushing the Battle Royale to an even higher climax.
Meanwhile, Yuya, who has been searching for Yuzu together with Gongenzaka, meets Sora again. As he witnesses his once friend sealing people away into cards, he turns angrier and angrier.

Cast List:
Sakaki Yuya
Yuuto
Serena
Gongenzaka Noboru
Tatsuya
Futoshi
Ayu
Sawatari Shingo
Mokota Michio
Tairyobata Teppei
Hiiragi Shuzou
Sakaki Youko
Nico Smiley
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Shiunin Sora
Kurosaki Shun
Reira
Nakajima
Dennis MacField
Tsukikage/Hikage
Assorted Voices

Note: The episode takes its title from Shun’s name in Japanese: 隼 which shares the same character as Falcon.

Source: Master Ghost over at Neo Ark Cradle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt making 2 posts would have been excessive to talk about something small about ARC-V news. As everyone knows me, I love having long elaborate posts rather than short and abrupt posts. So I added this short bit of ARC-V news on to the episode 48 summary.

Is Henrietta in the English dub (originally being Himika). LDS has been dubbed LID (Leo Institute for Dueling) in the German dub.

Sources: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down