Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Kojima's Shit Reviews #1 - Battlefield 1

Go down

Kojima's Shit Reviews #1 - Battlefield 1 Empty Kojima's Shit Reviews #1 - Battlefield 1

Post by Shimazu Toyohisa Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Hello Guys.
Welcome to Kojima’s First Ever Game Review. I am your host, Kojima. I’m back with a brilliant idea and it is doing Game Reviews.
“BUT KOJIMA ITS GONNA FAIL LIKE LAST TIME” Average MADA forum user would to say me.
But I say this.
We don’t know if it would fail and it’s alright to try shit just don’t do satire you get yourself killed.
My memes were stale, My ideas were stale and you I tried so hard but in the end it’s doesn’t even matter. I failed even harder than Kim Jung Un trying to feed his country. That was a bad joke.
But anyways my humor is morbid and can be borderline offensive.
So enough talk lets get into the review.
And the game I am reviewing BF1.

THE PROS OF BATTLEFIELD 1

Battlefield 1 is a good game in general.
Taking world war 1 and exploring with it is great. It gives breath of fresh air from the futuristic places that Call of Duty has explored but there isn’t a lot of WW1 games out there so this is something really fresh. So they handle the subject matter pretty well with the Campaign. The Campaign is great, short but sweet and is pretty fun. The playable characters are average people fight other people and the campaign doesn’t glorify what the characters do which is great. But this overall better than BF3 and BF4 campaign. Lets move on to the Multiplayer which is better CoD. I’m sorry don’t kill me please.
I am not kidding about that sentence tho. The multiplayer in my eyes has been the shining gem of Battlefield franchise now don’t get me wrong CoD has zombies which I love and it is fucking great.
But CoD is multiplayer is alright but BF1 is pretty good. All classes are great and do a role to help the team. The Medic being my favourite for unknown reasons. The Graphics are fucking better than CoDs graphics clearly no debating. Driving in tanks is fun but horses are even more fun. I like running over people in horses. The gamemodes are great and Operations is so fucking fun.

Lets talk about the Cons of BF1

BF1 has it flaws.
The one major flaw BF1 has is the battle pack system.  The battlepack system in general is kinda stupid. In BF4 I think Battlepacks were free but they were still buyable now in BF1 you can pay with scraps or buy them. Also not to mention the deception that happened with desert gold skin.
Levelcap has a really good video explaining it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z42kq88gOK8

Besides that I only have minor nitpicks like Gas going through walls and Campaign being short but overall it is very good game. Also the gun variety’s is missing here which is disappointing. I fell like DICE were focusing Quality on release over Quantity which is good short term but no good long term.  

But anyways I give Battlefield 1 a 9/10 Kojima’s.
This game is a solid one in general and it is great entry in Battlefield franchise  
Hope you guys enjoy this first game review.
Next review I will be reviewing Overwatch.
See ya later you fucking plebs and be free to leave your opnions
Shimazu Toyohisa
Shimazu Toyohisa
MADA's Official Drifter

Magician Credits : 68
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 27th December

Back to top Go down