Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Heraldic Quickdraw Metalfoes

3 posters

Go down

Heraldic Quickdraw Metalfoes Empty Heraldic Quickdraw Metalfoes

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Okay, so I was thinking about using QuickDraw synchron and the Tricky's discarding effects combined with heraldic beast Bernese falcon into a heraldic beast deck, capable of rank 4 and 5 xyz summoning. And after talking to Xavier for advice the result was... This XD tell me what you think and what should be fixed o3o
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Heraldic Quickdraw Metalfoes Empty Re: Heraldic Quickdraw Metalfoes

Post by Arc V Yuto Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Hey look another deck that is "abusing" Metalphosis, at this point I'm wondering how many decks won't play this engine to better their deck. Anyways enough of that, all around I would drop two Metalphosis Fusion as you only really need 1 as it can keep putting itself back, adding combinations might be a good alternative. Some players like two only for the possibility of one getting banished via an Infernoid or Macro Cosmo. Also another change or tweak you can do if you want to be that guy is change The Tricky out for Galaxy Soldier giving you options for Cyber Deagon Infinity as well with the Quickdraws you have access to Ultimya for being able to make Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon as well as Beelze and Void Ogre. All around it's a coolish deck idea ultilizing different engines.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:55 am

Tormentor wrote: I would drop two Metalphosis Fusion as you only really need 1 as it can keep putting itself back, adding combinations might be a good alternative.

I second this suggestion. The card will hit your board at any given time you desire it to with the effects of the Pend Monsters, so multiple are unnecessary.

Tormentor wrote:Change The Tricky out for Galaxy Soldier giving you options for Cyber Deagon Infinity as well with the Quickdraws you have access to Ultimya for being able to make Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon as well as Beelze and Void Ogre.

Another solid idea. I hate CyDraInf as much as anyone, but I can admit to it being a stupidly good card. The access to Ultimaya is the Cheater's Guide to Synchro, and its honestly a good way to do it in this build.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:48 am

Tormentor wrote:Change The Tricky out for Galaxy Soldier giving you options for Cyber Deagon Infinity as well with the Quickdraws you have access to Ultimya for being able to make Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon as well as Beelze and Void Ogre.

Another solid idea. I hate CyDraInf as much as anyone, but I can admit to it  being a stupidly good card. The access to Ultimaya is the Cheater's Guide to Synchro, and its honestly a good way to do it in this build.[/quote]

the problem with adding cyber soldier is that the only other light monster i run in the deck is Cyber Dragon, but i suppose i could try to add Ultimaya, but i'll have to see what xyz i need to take out to fit it in
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content