Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 2: A Piercing Battle.

+2
Rea
LightRook
6 posters

Go down

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 2: A Piercing Battle. Empty MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 2: A Piercing Battle.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The opening.
It was three weeks after Shadow's duel with Stardust, yet the thought of it was still troubling him.....
(Flashback, "GO CYBERDARK DRAGON! CYBERNETIC OVERLOAD BLAST!" Stardust was sent flying back into a wall...... Stardust got up, sobbing. "Don't bother dueling me again." as he ran to his room.)
"Dang, I was pretty harsh on the guy......."
Shadow had been emotionally void from his depression since the incident. He had went through all of his decks. The cards in all of them but the Blackwings and Cyberdarks had been rendered blank to his eyes due to some unknown force, and he threw out all of them except for the Blackwings.
"I believe in my Blackwings...... I know the deck inside and out. The energy that these cards contain is pure in nature, so there's no way that the incident could repeat itself!"
All of a sudden, Shadow heard a scream coming from next door.
"SHADOW! I NEED YOU!"
Shadow quickly recognized the scream as Azmain's. He leaped up and ran through the door to the hall, and barreled into Azmain's office. What he was met with: 3 hooded figures had Azmain helpless in a battle royal duel. Shadow stepped in with his duel disk active.
"You picked a bad day to mess with the staff of MADA!"

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 2: A Piercing Battle. Empty Re: MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 2: A Piercing Battle.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Shadow went to draw his 5 cards, and realized that he forgot his deck. All of a sudden, a bright flash struck the room, and he had appeared in a sphere-like field above the earth. A voice shook the space around him. "You are the chosen one. Wield the power that your friend has forsaken, and collect the Numbers. Save your world from the powers of Barian world."
Shadow's eyes grew wide with terror. "Barian World?!" he asked confused.
"All will be revealed with due time. Now, return. Your true deck will be there when you battle."
Shadow woke up from his trance. He looked down at his duel disk and saw a deck, glowing with a blue-green tinge. He draw his cards, and gasped. "This is-!" The deck was Azmain's old Galaxy/Photon deck that he had forsaken. The strange voice was right - Azmain's old destiny had become his.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 2: A Piercing Battle. Empty Re: MADA Fanfic - Power Within. EP 2: A Piercing Battle.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Will Shadow and Azmain overcome these strange foes?! Find out on the next update! But first a preview!
"Now appear, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"
The tallest hooded figure laughed.
"It figures that my old adversary gave his cards to you!"
"That voice, it's familiar! WHO ARE YOU?!" Shadow yelled.
Azmain looked at Shadow "Could it be-?"
The figure took off his hood. It was BLB.
"Yes, I'm back! At my full power too!"
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm

The tallest figure started the duel off.
"I'll move first! I summon Mythic Tree Dragon! Now since I control an Earth monster, I can special summon Mythic Water Dragon!"
Azmain interrupted. "That means your Tree Dragon can become the same level as Water Dragon due to his ability, putting them both at level 8. Interesting strategy."
The figure nodded. "Agreed. Now, my old rival, watch as I build the overlay network! XYZ SUMMON! Come forth, Number 107! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"
Shadow pondered what he just said. "Old rival.... Hmm..."
Azmain looked at Shadow.
"It's your turn! What are you spacing out about?!"
"Nothing, it's my move! DRAW! Now, I activate my field card - Photon World! When a Photon monster is summoned to the field, the opponent takes damage equal to it's level times 100 if they do not possess a Photon monster! Next, since I control no monsters, I can special summon Photon Thrasher from my hand!"
Azmain gasped. "Where did you get those cards?!" He questioned, suspicious.
"No time to explain! Now, you phantoms, Photon Pressure World damages you for 800 life points!"
The three lost 400 LP, placing their LP count at 3600.
"But that's not all! I normal summon Photon Crusher! Eat 400 more damage!"
The tallest one spoke once more. "I'd expect something so cowardly from you, Shadow!"
Shadow kept on putting the pieces together in his mind. "Now I overlay my 2 level 4 Photon monsters to Xyz summon Starliege Lord Galaxion! Furthermore, I use his ability, detaching 2 overlay units and special summoning Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon from my deck! Now appear, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"
The tallest hooded figure laughed.
"It figures that my old adversary gave his cards to you!"
"That voice, it's familiar! I think I almost have it all put together! WHO ARE YOU?!" Shadow yelled.
Azmain looked at Shadow "Could it be-?"
The figure took off his hood. It was BLB.
"Yes, I'm back! At my full power too!"
Shadow was shocked to see that BLB would betray MADA so suddenly. "W-Well, Photon World dishes out 800 damage to your LP!"
Their Lifepoints had dropped to 2400 due to the aggressiveness of Shadow's plays.
"Shadow! One more good strike and they're finished!"
Shadow winked. "I have just what I need, too.... Now, I activate Galaxy Expedition! Special Summoning Galaxy Tyranno from my deck! With Galaxy-Eyes and Tyranno, I overlay! Xyz Summon! Number 62! Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!"
A colossal, bright figure appeared in the room. The dust that had been stirred cleared, revealing the beast.
"Now, Prime Photon Dragon! Attack Tachyon Dragon! Prime Photon Stream!"
The trio's LPs lowered to 1400.
The shorter figure shouted at BLB. "BLB, you are costing us the chance AGAIN! Step it up!"
BLB glared at the shorter entitity. "Yeah?! Well I'd like to see you do better in my place Xavier!"
Shadow coughed. "Ahem! I use Prime Photon's ability! I use an overlay unit, raising his atk by the total combined ranks of all Xyz monsters out times 200! That is 4000 additional atk!"
BLB's eyes grew wide. "NO!"
The trio were thrown through the portal in the room to where they came, and it was sealed.
Azmain sighed. "They were a real threat!"
Shadow nodded. "I agree...."
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Another duel was ending on the other side of MADA. Another trio of figures had appeared, and were finishing off StardustLegend, Bly and LightRook.
All 3 Barians shouted. "Now Ragnafinity! Giant Red Hand! Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus! Finish them off!"
The MADA trio hit the floor, motionless. The wielder of Comet Cestus had a sad look in his eye as he looked down at the 3 defeated students. "I'm sorry friends. This is the price of power."
The female figure that wielded Ragnafinity looked at him impatiently. "Mastah, are you coming or not?!"
"Yes Azure, sorry!" He reluctantly followed.

One final figure stood in the lobby, confronting MADA's elite, AirJeffrey, Rumpthumper and Sir Derpsalot were confronting the lone duelist. He had them all helpless.
He then shouted. "Now, I use Silent Honor DARK Knight's ability to attach Madolche Queen Tiaramisu to him as Xyz material! And I use my other DARK Knight's effect on Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing! Now, I attack Stellarknight Delteros with Acid Golem of Destruction! Dealing 500 damage to your LP!"
Rumpthumper responded quickly while the others were in a state of utter shock. "I activate my Delteros' ability in the grave! He brings out a Satellarknight from the deck! I choose Altair!"
"NO! I activate my counter trap! Solemn Warning! Negating it for the price of 2000 LP! Now my DARK Knights, attack directly! END THIS!"
Rumpthumper yelled. "Kabingo, I hope somebody destroys you and your Barians!"
Kabingo laughed. "Oh really?! Well that will not be happening while I draw breath!"
The 3 elite duelists had fallen. MADA was all but broken. Most of the top-duelists had either betrayed MADA, or fallen with it.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:50 am

am i dead or a traitor? i need to know!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:09 am

I love that I was included whoop whoop, also anybody who is doing a Fanfic feel free to add me in them because well it is fun, one more thing, for the people who don't know what deck I run it is Gravekeeper's so yea.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:03 am

Why i'm not appearing in no one fanfic (Except Kabingo)? =/
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:33 pm

You will eventually people! Chill
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:50 pm

Murilo and Meniallight walked the halls of Mada. The bodies of fallen students and staff littered the floor. Meanwhile, Azmain and Shadow were searching for survivors, as Lintleth was still lying in his room asleep, surprisingly undisturbed. Shadow approached Lint's door, as he saw that it was locked, and knocked loudly.
"LINT, YOU IN THERE?!"
Lint started, and groaned.
"Gosh.... Darn it Shadow! What time is it?!"
Azmain immediately unlocked the door with his keycard. "It's time to leave! We have to search for survivors, and distance ourselves as far from the rubble as possible!"
On their way to the east wing of the academy, they bumped into Murilo and Meniallight.
Meniallight questioned Shadow. "You're not one of THEM are you?!"
"W-What?! No way Menial! Why would you accuse me of being one of those monsters?!"
Lint piped up. "Okay, what the deuce is going on here?! I've been wantin' ta' know since we left muh room!"
Azmain spoke up grimly. "Most of MADA has been slaughtered by the Barian Emperors. It appears that Xavier and BLB are among them."
Murilo looked down in disbelief. "How dare he...?! That traitor's going to die if I can get my hands on him!"
All of a sudden, they heard a groan and complaining. It was Stardust, sleep-talking! It seemed that Stardust hadn't been killed with his group, just knocked out cold!
"Stardust, get up now! We've got to leave!"
Stardust looked around in horror. "Who did this?! :U"
Azmain sighed. "It was... Xavier and BLB."
Murilo also recalled some of what happened. "Me and the friendemy fought 2 people that sounded very similar to Azure and Mastah. The third one in the group sounded like Sketch."
The six discussed what had happened as they tried to distance themselves from the ruined academy that was once their glorious MADA......
"Where the heck are ma cheetoes...... O3O"
Stardust spoke up.
Shadow replied. "I think Xavier took them to Barian world with him."
Stardust cried out. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :U"

Last edited by Shadowmaster67 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:59 pm

I definitely did not take stardust's cheetos. .-.

*tries to hide cheetos behind back*
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:40 am

thoose cheetos..... and dont worry i am calm, i just pretended to freak out Very Happy
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:26 pm

I need to be OP =/ Razz
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:56 am

2 Days later, Azmain had led the group to the ruins of an ancient castle. They decided to take shelter there, and establish a new base of operations there.
"So, these guys mentioned themselves as 'Barians' to you, menial?" Shadow asked.
"Yeah. They were something else too. We were almost overpowered. Had it not been for Murilo's Armor Master, we would have lost it all!"
Murilo was a young man that was a moderator of Mada. His main deck was Blackwing - Shadow's favorite deck. Shadow had taught Murilo everything he knew about Blackwings, and apprenticed him. He was almost a more powerful duelist than Rump was. Rump was the top of Shadow Endymion - The most prestigious dorm at Mada before Kabingo killed the Endymions off at Mada.
"Shadow, look what I found o3o" Stardust came running up to him excited, holding an engraved pendant. Shadow looked at it carefully. It had 2 dragons clashing in a fierce battle engraved into the gold plate on the front. It was shaped into a perfect oval, and the chain was made of a strange, black metal....
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 am

Shadow Can u fit me in your fanfic XD? i love being in someone fanfic and i love reading them but i dont like writing fanfics ... XD
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:28 pm

you were mastah, you were a barian, i just hope there will be a awesome battle between you and me, student and theacher
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Oh man, Murilo saves the day XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:06 am

Oh yeah i am a barian XD I Knew My Evil Name is gonna go to the evil team XD I AM A BARIAN XD
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:19 am

New episode will be started tomorrow.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down