Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Life in the fast lane (Episode three to stardust's fan fic)

4 posters

Go down

Life in the fast lane (Episode three to stardust's fan fic) Empty Re: Life in the fast lane (Episode three to stardust's fan fic)

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Shadow sped through on his custom duel runner through the course. He was right now dueling a duelist from a rival duel academy. Stardust, Kabingo, Xavier, Menial and Lintleth all watched as Shadow dueled.

"YEAAA!!!! GO SHADOW!!!" stardust screamed while stuffing his face with popcorn.

Duel Stats

Shadowmaster
LP: 2500
Hand: 3
Field: Blackwing Armor master in attack mode (2500/1500)
Speed counters: 6

Opponent
LP: 1800
Hand: 3
Field: Gagaga cowboy in attack mode (1500/2400) and a face down card.
Speed counters: 5

"Shiggy Diggy" lint said. Lintleth watched atop of stardust head, comfortable where he was. He was rather small and petite. He was basically a rainbow colored lizard, with white stars on him and always was just easy going. You couldn't tell if he was mad, happy or sad just by looking at him. And it was hard to believe he was an Administrator of MADA.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Life in the fast lane (Episode three to stardust's fan fic) Empty Re: Life in the fast lane (Episode three to stardust's fan fic)

Post by Rea Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Spped counters? da hecks a speed counter? .-.
someone teach me speed counters!!!!!

HowdoIspeedcounter?
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:16 pm

"I activate the effect of blackwing armor master! so I remove your gagaga cowboy's wedge counter, to reduce it's attack to 0!!!" shadow exclaimed.

Shadow really was one of the best representatives of MADA. He was a top notch duelist, with lots of confidence, and a degree in almost every aspect of dueling. The crowd roared as Shadow was about to wrap this duel up.

"BATTLE PHASE, Blackwing armor master, attack gagaga cowboy!!!!!!"

Armor master then slashed it's claw destroying cowboy (1800 --> 0)

Everyone cheered and chanted "SHADOW! SHADOW!".

"That duel was AWESOME!!!!" stardust said. "I wonder if I'll be that good at dueling...."

"*whispered* in your dreams nub..." lint said

"huh?"

"Nothing."

"but I thought I-"

"I said nothi-i-i-i-ing" Lint replied.

Shadow then parked his D-runner to the side. Shadow's custom duel runner was white, and had orange and purple stripes. It had two wings to the side, and was very areo dynamic.

The gang then went down to see shadow.

"DUDE, YOU HAVE SKILLS" stardust yelled. stardust then grabbed shadow and started shaking him

"SKI-I-I-I-I-ILLS!!!!!!!" he yelled.

Kabingo then went in to pry stardust's hands off of shadow "Okaaay that's enough...." kabingo said.

"Thanks guys, but it really wasn't that big of a deal..."

"oooh come on dude! you'll be a big time duelist in no time, infact, Sign my face, I wanna have an autograph before you become big time so I can claim I knew you o3o" Stardust said.

Everyone stared at him in an awquard silence...

StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:21 am

Just a note, this episode won't have much going on through the plot, it's mostly for comic relief derp, but some things do happen...

After a little talking they all decided it was getting late and went back home

Shadow walked out of the stadium with his friends back to MADA. Stardust was so amazed on his duel, that he was wondering of taking up turbo dueling, just to feel the rush of excitement in it.

"Hey shadow, I've been thinking of taking up your classes" Stardust told him

"REALLY!??!? are you finally pursueing a degree in synchro!? Finally!?!?" Shadow replied

"uuuh no... I meant turbo dueling! I wanna feel that rush of excitement you guys feel!!"

Shadow inside was trying to hold in his laughter, but it just burst out.

"HAHAHAH!!!!"

"HEY, I thought your suppose to encourage us :U" stardust yelled.

"I'm sorry, just the thought of you trying to turbo duel though... It's like trying to teach Lint how to play basketball"

"Don't make fun of my size shadow..." Lintleth replied

"Shadow pleeease, I know I'm a handful and I'm kinda reckless but I can do this class!!!"

"Kind, of reckless? only KIND OF??" Shadow then started to think back to all the times stardust has messed things up on accident..

"What about the time you got us in trouble with that blackwing gang???" shadow asked.

"come on, you wanted me to advertise, and they seemed like nice people!" stardust answered.

"Well what about when you tried to create "Card games in the sky"

Stardust had tried to duel while flying with his wings, that got him in the hospital for a month....

"Hey, I was trying to invent a new dueling idea!"

"and how about EVERY DUEL YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN!!!" Kabingo replied.

"Kabingo I wouldn't go that far, He has skill, he's just too reckless with it..."

"Come on shadow, Pleeease just give me a chance in your class! so what if I'm reckless, this will give you a chance to show your teaching skills to the public, and if anybody can do it, it's you! come on!" stardust begged
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:21 am

speed counters are used in 5D´s to activate so called "speed spells" special spells for turbo duels, that is why trap cards are even better there becuse they can be use in both normal duels and turbo duels, and this fan fic is funny
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Later in the day, It was time for everyone to go back to their dorm rooms. Everyone was still talking about Shadow's big in on the MADA page. Stardust stayed up reading about information in the book.

August 30th: We have decided to keep doing research on cards of great power, Our research is going quite well. What I still can't understand is-

Stardust was then interrupted by a sudden slam of his door. It was kabingo,

"Hey" kabingo said

"Hey, what brings you here?" stardust asked.

"You know what I'm here for, you still need to explain all of this" Kabingo replied

Stardust forgot that he witnessed that wild duel in the Shadow Endymion.

"Yeah... Um...." stardust didn't know where to start, or even if he should tell kabingo. He can't risk having this exposed, or else he might have him self gotten into some huge trouble.

"I'm not sure if I wanna say.."

"Stardust, you know that when I come to your for answers, you KNOW you can trust me" Kabingo replied.

Stardust thought for a moment...

"Yeah good point..." stardust said.

Stardust still didn't know where to start.... The duel, the laboratory, the stories... He tried to think of where to start, He decided to start with when he found the book...

"Okay, you may wanna sit down, this will take a while" Stardust said

"We have all night, I brought soda, cheese puffs and some chips..." Kabingo replied

Stardust then took out the mysterious book he found on that day....
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:28 pm

"okay... so about a week ago, I found this weird book, remember that day I was argueing with shadow" stardust asked.

"yeah lol... that was funny" kabingo replied after giggling a bit.

"Anyway... so I found this book under a ditch, it contained weird information about dueling, ancient stories, ancient texts, spells and stuff like this.. it also told about these powerful cards called numbers and journals of the original owner of this book" stardust explained.

"Woah, woah, woah, this all seems farfetched. you expect me to believe this???" Kabingo questioned stadrust.

"Dude, how do you explain that duel, that hooded guy used a number, that creature used a number, You saw the mysterious power they had, plus that guy's glowing crest, was similiar to mine!"

"what?? Crest?!?! You told me that was a tattoo, I knew you weren't tough enough for one"

"HEY, I could get a tattoo if I wanted to... but yea, this is a crest. It's suppose to be some sort of mark that gives a strange power... It was on this page of the book"

Stardust opened to a page containing 5 crest like objects, however, the whole page was in a text that couldn't be deciphered... it didn't look like any Modern day language

"this could be some sort of ancient text" Kabingo said "Maybe information could be in the library, if you found this book near the school, then somebody in this school could have had the knowledge to write it, if so, that knowledge might be here!!!"

"True... but we'd have to look hard and be discreet, we don't want anyone to get suspicious." Stardust replied

"So what is so "Powerful" about these numbers???" kabingo asked.

StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:11 pm

So Stardust Kept explaining a bit.

"still kabingo... I'm suprised you came to me for help.... It isn't like you to come to me for any sort of help..." stardust commented.

"Oh god, what am I doing, I'm gonna go leave..." Kabingo said.

"THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED." kabingo demanded

"Kabingo wait!" He stopped before he left "What do you think this could mean... like this is obviously something big"

"You obviously need my help stardust Razz so I'd use the Shadow Endymion Library to search for answers...."

Kabingo then left, stardust lied down on his bed with a mind full of thoughts.

Right now, he tried to forget about numbers, and the weird hooded duelists... He right now was pumped that Shadow had accepted Stardust into his turbo duel class. Stardust would start tomorrow, Shadow would teach him everything he needs to know about Turbo dueling in order to get on the track.

Meanwhile, Kabingo stayed up so that he could go to the Shadow Endymion research center in secret. He stealthly tried to sneak in, but the door was locked.

"Dangit... gonna have to find another way in" he thought to himself. He then took a paper clip and simply unlocked the door.

"Wow... this place has poor security"

He then tip toed over to a computer, he searched through the whole database. There was nothing on "Numbers" "Crests" and no extraordinary information that dates back to the time the book seemed to be written. However, he did notice something suspicious. He looked at the date April 10th, 1985. It said "UNAUTHORIZED TO ACCESS".

"Wait what..." Kabingo thought "this was about 10 years before the academy was founded... what could this be"

Kabingo tried to access the information, but he couldn't get the password right.

"I'm gonna need an administrator's key" Very few admins where given access to know the administrator's key code. He'd have to find it out in order to obtain the information....
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 am

The Sun shined on a beautiful morning, "Today was the day!" stardust thought, "My first day of turbo dueling class!!! I'm gonna look awesome on that motor cycle" Stardust then continues to day dream about what he would look like on a motor cycle "Yeah... that would be cool"

He grabbed his back, and brought his numbers just in case along with the book.

Hey ran through the hallway to go to shadow's class room

??? 2: Stardust has been progressing well... Through our observations so far, He's obtained lots of information, and 3 numbers.

??? 3: When shall we make our move on him... we can't wait forever, we need to take action!

??? 2: The time will come, have patience... I believe it is your turn to go.

??? 1: alright, I'll be able to put him through the next trial,

??? 2: Don't hold back, we need to know if he is ready for the resistance.

??? 3:WAIT! after all this waiting, We need more people in the resistance if we are going to be able to stand a Chance! We can't hide in the dark forever!!!!!!!

??? 1: calm down, He's been leading us for over 30 years, He knows when it is right.

??? 3: I know, but I just feel that we can't keep waiting! We've been patient for a long time, It is time to take action!

??? 2: We already are... We practically have stardust in the resistance, He's realized we are the allies and He's known from his encounter with Creature that he's the threat

??? 3: Well I still think we should act faster

??? 1: I guess it's my turn *Crest glows*

??? 3: take this *Holds out a number, the information of it isn't shown but it appears to be rank 4* If stardust really is the true crest bearer, this will show us he is

??? 1: *takes card* on it.... *Leaves the room*

Last edited by Stardustlegend on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:45 am

little do they know that i wiped myself with my administrator pass XD XD JK JK! anyway like it so far, im glad you take your time before kicking everything in motion
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Lol I was gonna write more on that part, but I had to go to school x_x
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Stardust barged into Shadow's room with energy.

"Going fast, makes me feel alive-" shadow was listening to music through an Ipod and headphones

"uuuuh..."

Shadow then quickly scattered and put everything away.

"Hehehe... tell nobody about this" shadow said strictly.

"Anyway, IS IT TIME FOR MY LESSON!?!?! WHEN DO I GET TO DRIVE A MOTOR CYCLE!?!?" Stardust asked impatiently.

Stardust then glanced over to a small duel runner with a red and white finish

"*gasps* IS THAT MY DUEL RUNNER!!?!?!? OHBOYOHBOYOHBOOOOY!!!!!" stardust then ran towards the duel runner, hoped in it and turned on the ignition.

"WOAH WOAH WOOOAH STARDUST!!" Shadow then ran over and turned off the ignition and shoved stardust off.

"You cannot be driving yet.... I'm not even sure you know how to drive .___." Shadow replied.

"Got it, what about a duel board!??!" Stardust asked.

Shadow then went into some deep thought.

"Sure why not." Shadow pointed to a room full of duel boards.

"AWESOME!!!!" stardust sped towards the room and grabbed the first duel board he could see, he plugged in his duel disk to the board, put on a helmet and road off.

"LET'S REV IT UP!!!!" stardust then went at a fast speed... slamming into the wall. The wall was smashed, and created a huge hole in the wall.

Shadow's jaw dropped at the sight and he looked wide-eyed.

"Hehehe... soooo where should we start??..." stardust asked.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:40 pm

A few hours later....

"Okay stardust, what did we learn from that Incident??" shadow asked grinding his teeth

"That we listen then do...." Stardust replied

"*deep sigh* good... now, Let's get started on the basics. This is your duel board" Shadow then held up the board and showed stardust how to run it.

"So, it's like your trying to balance on a tilting platform, so why don't we try hovering on it???" Shadow placed the board down and put it on hover. Stardust then jumped on the board, and he was very wobbly on it, He eventually stepped on the Drive button by mistake and it started to move.

"Hey what the- AAAAH!!!!" stardust then flew out of the garage and onto the track.

"*Sigh* everytime I try to work with him..." Shadow then ran towards his duel runner and got on the track as well.

Stardust accidentally drove into the middle of a practice turbo duel. He saw kabingo starting a duel on a duel board with another MADA student.

"Hey kabingo! it's me stardust!!!" stardust yelled while wobbling on his board.

"What the-!??! Dude what are you doing here!!!!" Kabingo yelled

"Funny thing... I can't control this .__." Stardust then veered towards the edge knocking the other student off balance and crashing him onto the pavement"

"Sorry!!! >o<" stardust yelled.

"..." kabingo just stared in disappointment.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:42 am

XD XD XD
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:28 pm

lol, ur killer XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:04 am

black rose dragon went to his dorm in shame for the failure he did on the track. Their words where still in his mind

"WHO DRIVES THROUGH A DOORWAY!?!?"

"your not suppose to hit the 'eject' button, UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY!??!"

"wut do you suck at turbo duels!?!?"

black rose dragon curled up in bed, and tried to get some sleep. But in his head, he could still hear the voice from his first number duel. It's actually been there ever since he could remember it... but it was only so noticable on that duel and right now

"black rose dragon..... black rose dragon.... He's here..." it echoed in his head.

"Who's here" He thought.

black rose dragon then turned around to see a hooded duelist looking ominously over him, black rose dragon was petrified with fear, the duelist then took out a card, and it flashed with a huge power...

*to be continued*
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down