Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Now that I think about it... Zexal has really changed my life for the better

4 posters

Go down

Now that I think about it... Zexal has really changed my life for the better Empty Now that I think about it... Zexal has really changed my life for the better

Post by StardoostLegend Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:22 am

It's amazing how one show could have such a huge impact on you....
When I started watching Zexal, I had some doubts, but as I kept watching with my sister, I realised I could really connect to it. I'm hyper active, just about yuma's age, somewhat reckless when it comes to strategy, and I just try my best and take risks. Something that's really stuck with me is the dubbed opening theme "Take a chance". I'm not sure about you guys, but I really like it, it DEFINES me. Whenever I feel upset, I just think about the song and I start singing it, and I actually feel better, whenever I'm frustrated, that song always cheers me up and by some miracle, I'm able to finish whatever was frustrating me.

Like I said, it's just amazing how a good show that you can connect with can really change you for the better. I take risks much more often now, I'm really pursueing things I've never thought I'd be able to do such as graphic designs (check out my channel and you'll see what I mean, here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and other things. Sure my parents think I'm getting WAY to addicted to the computer, but still, dueling actually has changed me for the better, and Zexal always cheers me up when I'm down. I wonder if you guys have ever had that feeling, where you can just connect with a story and it just motivates you or sparks something inside you that has never happened before, it's just amazing. Peace off! o3o
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Now that I think about it... Zexal has really changed my life for the better Empty Re: Now that I think about it... Zexal has really changed my life for the better

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:01 am

I hate ZeXal, GX and Arc-V Because the hyper active '-'
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Now that I think about it... Zexal has really changed my life for the better Empty Re: Now that I think about it... Zexal has really changed my life for the better

Post by Hawkeye Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:35 am

I did have the same thing with naruto and naruto shippuden I liked some opening songs in naruto shippuden and naruto shippuden is a great anime i just liked how naruto never gived up he had a nine tails in him and he dint have any parents but he just made him stronger thats basicly how i am i never give up on anything if someone is challenging me i accept the challenge cause thats who i am well yea i have the same feeling stardust legend i listen to naruto music all the time and it almost alvest solves what my prob is and that
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:07 am

digimon, the show that got me into anime and manga, the show that forged me into what i am, the show me and one of my brothers have talked about so much i cant even remember, the show where the characters seem like old friends
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down