Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity Falls: Bill Ciphers Secret Message

4 posters

Go down

Gravity Falls: Bill Ciphers Secret Message Empty Gravity Falls: Bill Ciphers Secret Message

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:04 am

So as you all know gravity falls has ended with the defeat of Bill Cipher by getting erased in the mind of Stanley Pines. But as i have seen many people Have found out that the "Gibberish" he makes is actually a secret message and it goes: "Xolotl my time has come to burn I envoke the Ancient power that i may return" Xolotl is a god that has associations with both Lightning and death in the Aztec Mythology. Why did they keep this as a secret message in the final battle? why did bill even say this? Will Bill eventually return to gravity falls? Will Gravity falls continue in a Comic book series? so many questions have been left unanswered. Until then have a good day.

Video 1:

Video 2:
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Gravity Falls: Bill Ciphers Secret Message Empty Re: Gravity Falls: Bill Ciphers Secret Message

Post by Derpy Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:33 am

I only watched a few episodes of Gravity Falls. Never know, might get it's own movie or like you said, a comic book series. It's hard to tell.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Gravity Falls: Bill Ciphers Secret Message Empty Re: Gravity Falls: Bill Ciphers Secret Message

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:54 am

there is one thing that i thought was strange that we never found out in gravity falls, or two actually

1. What IS Bill? he claims he is a demon but we never learn much more then that

2. What is Bill´s backstory? this one intrigues me the most especially becuse of these 2 comments by Bill "Who would sacrifice everything they have worked for just for some dumb sibling?" and (when answering the question if he has any family wich was asked on the characters official reddit page) "NOT ANYMORE"

I really want to know about his backstory and with that message it could either have been just for fun or hopefully we will see Bill again in some work that hopefully will reveal his backstory
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:10 pm

This goes hand in hand with what alex hirsch said on Tumblr/Twitter (not sure which XP) He DID say that this isn't the last time we will see Dipper, Mabel and Grunkle Stan,and he said something like "For now, the story is over". Emphasis on "FOR NOW", meaning something else may come in the future
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum