Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

The Enemy.... (next part to stardust's fan fic)

5 posters

Go down

The Enemy.... (next part to stardust's fan fic) Empty The Enemy.... (next part to stardust's fan fic)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 am

Stardust woke up to the sound of his alarm clock beeping, he turned around and saw it flash on and off 8:37

"GAH, I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR MY XYZ COURSE!!!!!" Stardust yelled.

Ever since his promotion to Black chaos, he has gotten into much more advanced xyz, and he had a big test on advanced xyz strategy today. He quickly grabbed his deck and his duel disk, along with his notes, but he slipped and fell as everything scattered. From his bag, the book he found earlier is there... He reached over to it and tried to examine it...

"Oh yea.... I wonder if this book could help me study for my test" He quickly turned to the page on xyz.

My research with xyz is going well, these cards seem to opposite synchro monsters in many ways, such as rank/level, and the background they have. Xyz are still in the beta stages and in the dueling, people seem to not accept this new summon. Those who do use xyz will find they are easier to summon and...

He continued to read but there was nothing he already new in this section, then again this book is at most 30 years old. Back then xyz was still experimental. Stardust then went to a locked box under his bed and inside was the number cards he got, Genome and Master Key beetle.

"Hmmmm...." he thought to himself for a minute "no, just no... I can't use these, it wouldn't be fair.. plus people would get suspicious."

He then sneakily put the numbers into his deck

"weeell, just in case o3o"

Stardust then grabbed his things along with the book, and ran off.

"Shoot, I still need to memorize my xyz rulings... maybe I can borrow kabingo's notes"

Kabingo tested into Shadow Endymion on his first test, and he was a strong xyz player as well, He then headed towards the Shadow Endymion Dorm.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Enemy.... (next part to stardust's fan fic) Empty Re: The Enemy.... (next part to stardust's fan fic)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 am

Stardust ran through the hallway of shadow Endymion, it was a very classy dorm. Black Chaos was somewhat average, not much really unique about it but it was cozy plus you get your own room. But Shadow Endymion's had queen sized beds in their rooms along with lots of space.

Stardust finally reached Kabingo's Room. He knocked several times with no answer, then barged in. He was in such a rush that his words where mashed up

"KabingoCanIborrowyournotesIreallyreallyneedthempleeeease!!!!!!"

He saw kabingo lying on his bed still partly asleep.

"ugh... stardust how many times have I told you not to come in when I don't answer..." Kabingo groaned

"well this is an emergency! I neeeeed your notes!!!"

Stardust, please... you'll do fine, now if you'll excuse me I am gonna sleep in for a bit...

"ugh, fine. But at least try to come watch my test :U"

Stardust then ran off to the main building, thinking about wether it would be fair to use his numbers or not. He still wondered who that hooded duelist was, but right now that was the furthest thing from his mind, he tried to remember his xyz rulings in class, while speeding through the hallways.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

The Enemy.... (next part to stardust's fan fic) Empty Re: The Enemy.... (next part to stardust's fan fic)

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:39 am

Stardust ran into the classroom panting and sweaty.

"I.. *pants* I'm here... *pants*... sorry I'm late..." stardust said. For months, Murilo has been mentoring stardust and it's sorta kinda been paying off...

Murilo just watches as stardust walks towards still exhausted.

"Um stardust.... you do know your an hour early right???" Murilo said.

Stardust just stared in disbelief. "...what... .____."

"I thought I told you 9:30"

"dangit.... stupid day light savings..."
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:46 am

No, i told you 5:30
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 am

Anyway, stardust went back to his room not to study, but he wanted to examine the book more. It had a leather cover, along with a shiny gold finish. He didn't know what the two symbols stood for, but he was pretty sure it had a connection to what happened during the duel, when the book emitted red and blue energy... He is also convinced that it has a connection to the unusual crest symbol that is now on his neck. He wasn't worried that people would get suspicious, he could just say it's a tattoo. But right now, it seemed like a normal book. Plus, there was no information on names, places or anything that could connect him too whoever wrote this book, and why they did it.

However, there was something weird he noticed... Every 10 or so pages, there would be a whole page full of binary code crossed out, and over it a red inked message that covered the whole page. The first one was "CHAOS IS HERE"
The next one was "TO DESTROY US"... all together, they seemed to spell this:

CHAOS HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY US, I WON'T BE HERE FOR MUCH LONGER. REMEMBER ME, REMEMBER YOURSELF!

It stopped after 40 pages... but there must have been hundreds of pages in the book.

"What could it mean 'Remember yourself!'....."
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Stardust then walked back to Shadow Endymion to ask for kabingo's notes again, perhaps he's awake now, he thought.

??? 3: well, what did you find, is he really the next one???

??? 2: after looking over your duel, we've confirmed it

??? 1: Why would you give it to him....

??? 2: He needed guiding... and it's for the same reason I chose you....

??? 1: *looks at crest mark*

??? 2: he can't find out yet though.... he's not ready to handle it

??? 3: then when?? we can't sit around here waiting for things to happen...

??? 2: be patient.. the time will come

??? 1: We've waited 10 years, a few months is nothing

??? 3: I suppose your right.... what is our next move then???

??? 2: we need to keep monitoring stardust..

??? 1 + ??? 3: Understood
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:57 pm

As stardust walked through the grand halls of Shadow Endymion, he wouldn't realise that his next great fight would be near...

Stardust then saw a barrage of chains going towards him, stardust quickly flew out of the way, but his leg was unfortunetly caught by the chain, he was then dragged down to the floor,

"Hey! aah!" stardust yelled.

He then saw what appeared to be a tall, skeletal figure with black mist around it. the creature had eyes with no emotion, and where pitch grey, and had chains wrapped around it.... It screeched as it charged towards stardust

"AAAH, HELP"

Suddenly, he was then attacked by another figure.... it appeared to be some sort of white knight atop a horse... as he looked closer, he saw a symbol on it, and he then realised it was a number... behind he saw a hooded duelist, with a similiar hood as that person stardust dueled in the lab.

??? 1: GO ILLUMINATOR!!!

The knight then charged towards the figure smashing it through the wall. Kabingo was behind a wall, secretly watching the events that where happening.

"It's you... I thought I got rid of you!!?!?" He looked at the figure.

??? 1: You thought you could steal my memories, but I haven't forgotten what you've done! I remember who I am!!!

As he spoke, stardust remembered what was in the book... REMEMBER ME. REMEMBER YOURSELF!!!! Could it be....

"Well I still bet your looking for this" the skeletal creature then held up what appeared to be a synchro monster, but he couldn't tell which one from where he was.

??? 1: You may have taken my card, but I still have my spirit!!!!! *takes out duel disk* *Crest glows*

Stardust then saw the symbol on his arm... it was similiar to his, but different. IT had a red glow instead of green, and it was of an eye, while stardust's was a crest of a bird... he still couldn't figure out what either of them mean, he never saw any of these smybols in the book

"HMPH," the skeletal figure then made a duel disk from pure darkness "BRING IT ON"

Duel Stats

??? 1
LP: 4000
Hand: 5

Skeletal creature
LP: 4000
Hand: 5

"DUEL!!!!!!" they both yelled
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:02 pm

"First let's make things interesting...."

The creature then raised his arm and chains started to encircle stardust, he was then hoisted up on the ceiling

"Whoever wins this get's his numbers and does whatever he wants with him" The creature Offered

??? 1: Fine... Let's start!

"HEY DON'T I GET A SAY IN THIS!?!?!?" but stardust's complainted was clearly ignored

??? 1: I DRAW!!! *Glances at hand* I end my turn

StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Everyone was shocked, Not even making single move??? Even the creature was shocked for a little, but then he regained focus

"HA, not a single move??? Guess your hand must be that bad!" he mocked his opponent

"I DRAW!!!!"

The card he draws is gimmick box.

"I SUMMON OUT GIMMICK PUPPET EGG HEAD IN ATTACK MODE!!! (1600/1200) Now I activate his special effect! by sending one gimmick puppet monster to the graveyard, you get inflicted with 800 points of damage! (the card discarded is not shown yet) (LP 4000 --> 3200) BATTLE PHASE, GIMMICK PUPPET EGG HEAD, ATTACK DIRECTLY (3200 --> 1600)"

the hooded duelist just stood still, he didn't even flinch even though his life points are down by a lot. However, stardust sort of recognized the hooded duelist... he couldn't place a name on him though...

"I set two cards face down and end my turn..."

The hooded duelist stood silent for a little, he then looked down, and his crest began to glow red, and that energy flowed through him, similiar to what happened to stardust.

??? 1: You just lost...

"WHAT!??!" stardust and the creature both yelled.....

"I draw"

The card he draws is Polymerization

"I activate the spell card, Polymerization, with this I fuse 3 cyber dragons from my hand"

The cyber dragons where then instantly summoned to the field

"FUSION SUMMON!!!!!!!"

"APPEAR, LEVEL 10, CYBER END DRAGON (4000/2800)"

The dragon road with an enormous power, and it was destructive... however, it actually broke the ceiling when it was summoned, infact, it did a lot of damage to the hallway they where in. He realised that they where using real damage duel disks...

"Battle phase. cyber end dragon, attack gimmick puppet egg head!!! SUPER STRIDENT BLAZE!!!!!!!"

The dragon then shot three powerful rays through it's heads, destroying egg head (LP 4000 --> 1600)

They've both inflicted massive amounts of damage in just one turn... how much longer is this gonna continue... and why is stardust involved. Something must be going on Kabingo thought

??? 1: now I activate my quick play defusion! letting me bring back my three cyber dragons. GO, direct attacks!!!!

"NOT SO FAST, I ACTIVATE MY FACE DOWN, GIMMICK BOX. When I would take damage, I can reduce that damage to 0, and this card is special summoned as a level 8 monster with attack equal to the damage I would've taken! (2100)"

Wait what... if he had activated that before, he would've not taken any damage, and have an even stronger monster... what is he planning...

"NOW I ACTIVATE MY OTHER FACE DOWN, SHADES OF STRINGS, this card prevents one monster I control from being destroyed by battle or by card effects!!!"

Stardust, like kabingo, was also confused on his play,

"why would he do this just now" stardust thought "Unless....."

Stardust quickly took out the book, and turned back to the information on numbers.

August 2nd: our team so far has gathered 21 numbers so far. There are still many numbers out there... We need to gain the other numbers. We've had to use our numbers to hunt the rest down, each time we duel, we risk having our numbers absorbed, but it is a risk we must take. There are many out there who hold numbers, yet only a few of those people actually hunt them, We plan on finding out the secret they hold, the whispers they give us... it's as if they are trying to tell us something, something bigger then us...

So that's why their still holding this duel out... they want to try to gain the other person's numbers, stardust thought. But if that hooded duelist has any affliction with the other one.. why is he helping me, or at least not dueling me? He could have taken my numbers with the dueling he's doing... No, there must be something I am missing.

Last edited by Stardustlegend on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:59 pm

"I bet your crest couldn't see that could it..." replied the Creature

the duelist's cyber dragon rammed into gimmick box, thus destroying it.

"You're mere mockery can't shake me... I overlay two level 5 cyber dragons!!! XYZ SUMMON"

The overlay network for the numbers appeared, it's comming stardust thought

"APPEAR NUMBER 14"

The number then appeared from a fiery yet dark haze

"Beast of rampage... Brave through like a noble wolf, cerbeus of Flames and trampeling the weak!! RANK 5, GREEDY SARAMEYA (2500/1500)"

The number then bursted from the haze, fierce and angered like.

"I set two cards face down, end my turn"

Duel Stats

??? 1
LP: 1600
Hand: 0
Field: Greedy Sarameya in attack mode (2500/1500) and two set cards

Creature
hand: 2
Field: Gimmick box in attack mode (2100/0)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 am

"Yes... a Number. Your gonna regret summoning anything FOOL. I DRAW"

The card he draws is Attack Gimmick.

"I activate the effect of gimmick puppet dreary doll in my graveyard!! By banishing one gimmick puppet monster from my graveyard, I can special summon this card from my graveyard!! (0/0). I OVERLAY MY LEVEL 8 GIMMICK BOX WITH MY GIMMICK PUPPET DREARY DOLL! With these two monsters.... I BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK. I XYZ SUMMON NUMBER 15"

From the overlay network sprung what appeared to be a ball of mechanical parts and iron body parts.... it was then expanded by strings and it revealed a scary machine... it was a giant puppet that seemed to by sad, yet scary... it was completely controlled by the throne it sat on.

"GIMMICK PUPPET, GIANT GRINDER!!! (1500/2500)"

the masked duelist was only a little unnerved by the monster.

Kabingo was trembling with fear... but only 1500 attack points... what could that monster possibly do?? Kabingo thought

"NOW I ACTIVATE MY GIANT GRINDER'S EFFECT!"  the creature yelled.

"BY USING ONE OVERLAY UNIT, MY GIANT GRINDER CAN DESTROY ALL SPECIAL SUMMONED MONSTERS ON THE FIELD"

The overlay unit was then absorbed through the monster's crown, then the monster launched strings towards greedy sarameya, as the monster tried to pull back, it was being pulled into the monster's chest, where it appeared to be some sort of shredder. As the monster was destroyed, the creature laughed

"BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, NOW IF ANY XYZ WHERE DESTROYED, YOU ARE DEALT DAMAGE EQUAL TO THE COMBINED ATTACK!!!"

A Cannon then appeared through the chest that was about to launch

"THIS IS IT, GO DESTRUCTION CANNON!!!"

The monster then fired a black and red blast, and it caused smoke and mist through the whole arena...

"hehehe... Good game sucker" said the creature
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:13 am

As the mist cleared up while the creature was laughing, we could see a faint figure..

??? 1: Not so fast...

"WHAT!?!!?!?!?"

??? 1: did you honestly think it would be THAT easy to take me out?

"BUT IMPOSSIBLE" he yelled "HOW WHERE YOU ABLE TO SURVIVE THAT!?!?!"

As the mist cleared up we could see a trap card activated on his field

??? 1: I activated my trap card... Damage rebound. When I would take effect damage, I can reduce that to 0...

"Oh I get it, you planned ahead and counted on your number being destroyed... well-

??? 1: that's not all. My opponent then must shuffle one card into their deck from their field, and if it is a monster, you take damage equal to that monster.

"Grrr..."

??? 1: right now the only card on the field is giant grinder with 1500 attack, so you have no choice.

"Fine... I shuffle my gimmick puppet giant grinder"

Giant grinder then retreated into the extra deck, and a blast of damage was inflicted to the creature (1600 --> 100)

"This is amazing..." stardust whispered to himself "how much longer is this duel gonna go??"
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:54 am

"HMPH, I can have 1 life point for all I care, I will still take you out.. "yelled the creature

"...just like I did 20 years ago..."

??? 1: Well that was then, and this is now..

"I set a monster face down, along with one more face down, and end my turn."

Duel Stats

??? 1
Hand: 0
Field: 1 card set

Creature
LP: 100
Hand: 2
Field: 1 card set and one monster face down

??? 1: I draw! *looks at card* I set 2 cards face down. end my turn

"hmph, I DRAW!!!!!!!!!"

??? 1: ...how could you still be fighting me...

"Hehehe, so you are still mad about what I did aren't you??

??? 1: I do not wish revenge... I want answers

"Well you aren't getting any, along with this" The creature continues to mock him with a synchro monster. Stardust still couldn't tell which one....

"Each of you pathetic 'Chosen ones' or whatever are nothing but weaklings..."

??? 1: I will admit I have lost our battle years ago, but right now this is the present! I've grown stronger, and I will keep growing stronger as you fail to kill me... as long as I survive, I still have a fighting spirit!!!! *Crest glows stronger*

The crest was of a similiar power to stardust's as well..... what connection could he have to stardust though, He hasn't even mentioned anything about him, or why he is dueling for me... does he not care about me and just wants my numbers??? It was most likely, but why didn't he duel me instead?? he could've easily taken my numbers...

The creature looks back at the card he draws Card of Puppets.

"hehehe... let's go"
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:19 pm

i just realised that murilo uses gimmick puppets and both of us use cyber dragons.....
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:42 pm

I also use Cybers, menial.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:55 pm

sooooo... the title of this should be changed to THE FRENEMY if all of you use cybers? .-.
lolz
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:18 am

"Let's go, I flip over gimmick puppet gear changer!!! (0/0). now i activate the spell card card of puppets!  By tributing one gimmick puppet monster, I get to draw one card!!"

Placing everything into one draw?? Kabingo thought

Gear Changer then bursts into particles, and confindently the creature drew a card.

"Hehehe... IT IS OVER. Take a good long look, the card is junk puppet!! *places card on duel disk* This card let's me bring back one gimmick puppet from my graveyard, so I special summon Egg head! (1600/1200)"

"that thing has enough to wipe out his life points!" stardust yelled

"BATTLE PHASE, EGG HEAD, DIRECT ATTACK-"

??? 1: NOT SO FAST, TRAP CARD ACTIVATE, XYZ REBORN! APPEAR ONCE MORE, GREEDY  SARAMEYA (2500/1500)!!!!!

"W-WHAT?!?!??" The creature was shocked,

"GRR, EGG HEAD, STOP YOUR ATTACK!!!!"

The monster then came to a sudden holt. Everyone then realised, next turn it was over, when greedy sarameya attacked, he wouldn't be able to do anything...

"grrrrr... I end my turn..."

??? 1: I DRAW *draws a card* battle phase, Greedy sarameya, direct attack!!! *The monster then prepared a firery roar* blazing.... OVERLOAD *fiery blast then is shot through all it's heads*

"aAAAAH!!!!!" the creature then yelled as his life points where reduced to 0, he was then smashed into the wall, scorches everywhere...

"This... this isn't over... Big things will still be comming! You can't stop DESTINY"

??? 1: The future is not carved in stone, the resistance still has fight, So do I!!!

"The resistance..." stardust whispered.

"I'll be back... WE'LL ALL BE BACK!!!!"

"Well you won't be back any time soon" Kabingo then went into the room and announced himself

"I have pictures, so I can have everyone of MADA track you down in a flash"

"Grrr.." the creature moaned "like I said.. this. isn't. over!" The creature then opened a black portal, jumped in it and then the portal closed.

The hooded duelist then freed stardust from the chains with a single slash of his hand.

"who...are you???" stardust asked him

??? 1: Who I am is not important... but who you are is everything... *Smiles*

Even though the duelist was hooded, stardust could see a faint smile under the hood of a friendly, let familiar face. He then realised that the hooded duelists where allies, not enemies. The duelist then ran and disappeared into the air.

Stardust then realised he dropped a card, he picked it up

"wait! you forgot your-"

But stardust then realised that he might have left it on purpose... so he put it in his bag and would look at it later.

"So, what was all that!??!? YOU have a lot of explaining!!!" kabingo yelled.

"I know, I know I'll explain later, right now we may get in trouble for this mess-"

Just then Murilo entered whistling and then saw all the destruction in the hallway

"WHAT.. DID YOU DO!?!??!" He yelled

"Uuuh...." both kabingo and stardust's jaws dropped. Oh boy... they both thought.

Later that night...

"They thought they got rid of me" creature thought (cuz that's what he's called now lol)

"well they'll see" he then placed down a book, similiar to the other two, but with markings of the nazca lines.

"I may be to weak to fight now master... but I have another plan."

He then flipped to page called DARK synchros. and on the table where normal cards. He then chanted some ancient code that was written on the text, and the card then was filled with a dark and evil energy.

"Hehehehe.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!"
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:43 am

Cyber Team XD
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down