Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Sketch's Paradigm Tournament 01 - Anti-Archetype

+3
Blade_Viper
Nosferatu Alucard
Flint
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sketch's Paradigm Tournament 01 - Anti-Archetype - Page 2 Empty Sketch's Paradigm Tournament 01 - Anti-Archetype

Post by Khina Bree Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome one and all to the first Paradigm Tournament! Sketch here acting as your MC for this awesome event.

Now, let me just say: I know I've had a few events outright FLOP in recent time and I apologize for that. Its really my fault they failed, so I'm gonna make it better. Best way is to start a little smaller and build up. Without further ado, let's get rolling with the first Paradigm: Anti-Archetype.

The Anti-Archetype tournament will be a swiss style event in which competitors must duel with decks built without the use of an archetype. What do I mean by that? Simply put: Your deck cannot be built with an archetype focus or engine. If you wish to use 1 or 2 cards FROM an archetype without using anything else from that archetype, I can allow it but please check with me before choosing them. This means you get access to ONE archetype.

(Example: Maybe you want to run three copies of Blue-Eyes White Dragon but none of its support. I can allow this)

These decks will need to meet a few requirements as well.
1. No archetypal focus or engine
2. Must have a win condition or goal
3. No alternate win condition effects such as Exodia, Final Countdown, deck-out, burn, etc.

We'll stick to using DN for this one. TCG/OCG permitted but following the current [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I plan to host this event over the weekend of 29 January through 31 January so sign up's will be short. The tournament will begin Friday the 29 at 12:00 pm EST (9:00 am Pacific time).

Prizes for this event are not yet decided but I'll come up with something before Friday. Most likely MC for first place, and smaller amount for the 2-4 place.

Any questions, comments, concerns or snide remarks? Post below!
Signing up? Join here!

Last edited by Inkweaver Sketch on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : English is too hard)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Sketch's Paradigm Tournament 01 - Anti-Archetype - Page 2 Empty Re: Sketch's Paradigm Tournament 01 - Anti-Archetype

Post by Khina Bree Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Dev is acceptable.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Sketch's Paradigm Tournament 01 - Anti-Archetype - Page 2 Empty Re: Sketch's Paradigm Tournament 01 - Anti-Archetype

Post by Khina Bree Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:44 am

The first paradigm tournament is over. (Meant to do this a day or so ago and forgot)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our winner is Zaio Volnutt! Winning the fabulous prize of 500 MC~
Coming in second is the Demon Knight himself, winning a cool 200 MC!

We look forward to seeing you in the next paradigm!
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2