Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esira kcalB naicigaM! - Dark Magician Deck (The Magician Returns!)

4 posters

Go down

Esira kcalB naicigaM! - Dark Magician Deck (The Magician Returns!) Empty Esira kcalB naicigaM! - Dark Magician Deck (The Magician Returns!)

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My newest, and most consistent so far, build for the "Dark Magician." Some of you may be wondering how this works. Well, the key play to make is to Xyz Summon "Outer Entity Nyarla." When you summon it, discard 2 cards and make it rank 6. When you summon this card, make sure you have either (1) sent a Dark Magician to grave or (2) have 1 in hand for the discard. After you make Nyarla a rank 6, use its Detach effect; target Dark Magician in grave and attach it to make Nyarla now a Rank 6 Dark Spellcaster Xyz. NOW we can overlay "Ebon Illusion Magician" on Nyarla!

Other key components are obviously "Eternal Soul." This card makes Dark Magician a real force to be reckoned with. No effects from the opponent can touch him. Just be sure to keep some protection for "Eternal Soul" around, big weakness is that it nukes your own monsters if it leaves the field.

Side Deck is currently just cards I had been considering so ignore them for now. Really considering taking out Legion the Fiend Jester for another Juggler or Hat Tricker, but I really wanted Legion for theme purposes.

Last edited by Sketch on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:38 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : List updated)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Esira kcalB naicigaM! - Dark Magician Deck (The Magician Returns!) Empty Re: Esira kcalB naicigaM! - Dark Magician Deck (The Magician Returns!)

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 am

hmm this deck is impressive sketch, makes me wanna make a warrior deck for some reason (maybe cuz the fantasy feel?) well anyway it looks awesome and magicians are always cool
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Esira kcalB naicigaM! - Dark Magician Deck (The Magician Returns!) Empty Re: Esira kcalB naicigaM! - Dark Magician Deck (The Magician Returns!)

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Appreciate the compliment Menial.

Any questions, comments of suggestions?
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:57 am

That is quite the deck i see there using Nyarla as a rank up tool is something that just blew my mind there would love to see it in action up close and personal ^^'

Also how well are the 3 tanned dark magicians treating yeh? I reckon it be also interesting to try side teching dark dragon fusion, So that Amulet dragon can be made right then and there.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:46 am

You mean Dragon's Mirror? I don't have any dragon types to fuse him with is the issue.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:23 am

Not really thinking of dragon's mirror but i guess that works as for the materials heres a few of them.

.White horned dragon and Darkstorm dragon- Good for dumping with Dark Grepher

.Black Dragon Collaserpent- Good use for chaos alongside its counterpart.

.I would also recommend using a couple of dragon xyzs like dragun queen djnn or dark rebellion.

There are other options available but that would break the fact that its All about the dark magician and him only so these should do Razz
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:33 am

Yes, the deck is supposed to be all about Dark Magician and only Dark Magician. Obviously it has other tricks but the focus should be the ultimate wizard
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:09 am

Bump.

Could use some help at this point.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:14 am

Hmmm Not bad 10/10
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down