Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Turmain - Nushire Town

+5
Rea
α27theDemonKnight
Derpy
The Doctor
Khina Bree
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Turmain - Nushire Town Empty Turmain - Nushire Town

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:21 pm

Turmain - Nushire Town Ld3t8r4
The quaint town of new and exciting journeys. Nestled on the southeastern coast of Turmain and home to the regional Pokemon Professor, Alora Tennyson.

June 01 2017

The cruise liners had all finally arrived in the port of Nushire Town. Trainers of every age and region were present. Near the entrance of town was a decent sized wooden stage with a banner welcoming the trainers. Upon the stage was a podium and several chairs, each seating someone. A total of seven chairs. In the first sat an attractive, blue-haired woman in a white coat. Her eyes twinkled in the midday sun and a soft smile was on her lips.

Beside her sat a younger girl with magenta-pink hair, a pink tunic dress, magenta leggings and light pink, arm-length gloves.. On top the girl's head was a pair of...cat-like ears. Next in the line up was a beautiful blonde beside. She wore a knee-length black coat, black pants and boots and her lustrous golden hair was ornamented with small, black clips. The silver-haired man beside her straightened his tie and dusted off his business suit before returning to his stoic, although eager, appearance. At the end of the row sat a dark-skinned girl with thick, purple hair and a poofy pink skirt, similar to a princess dress, and beside her in the last chair was a fair-skinned woman in an elaborate white jacket with brown hair in a ponytail.

The woman in the lab coat eventually stood and walked over to the podium, waiting for everyone to settle down.

Turmain - Nushire Town 5688-23719609

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate with us. This year marks the one-hundredth anniversary of the Pokemon League, and the Turmain League is proud to host the Centennial League Tournament!"

The crowd echoed with a cheer before she continued, "My name is Professor Alora Tennyson, regional Pokemon professor of Turmain. I will be charged with keeping track of each and every one of you. Your progress, your Pokemon that you capture, everything. Joining us this year, are our six Regional League Champions!" she motions over to the others sitting.

"At the far right, the Kalos League Champion, and world-famous movie star, Diantha!"

Diantha stands, giving a blown kiss and small wave
Turmain - Nushire Town Diantha_anime

"Next we have our Unova League Champion, and youngest Champion on record, Iris!"

The dark-skinned princess stood and curtsied.
Turmain - Nushire Town Maxresdefault

"Beside her is our Hoenn League Champion, and heir to the Devon Corporation, Steven Stone!"
With amazing grace, Steven stood beside Iris, giving a formal bow and a crowd-winning wink
Turmain - Nushire Town Tumblr_static_steven_evil_face

"Moving right along, our glamorous Sinnoh Champion, Cynthia!"
The beautiful blonde woman stood silently beside Steven, giving a curt nod.
Turmain - Nushire Town 53434b7be8a8008b05c2e5fa554fcb27

"And of course, our very own Turmain Region Champion, Nya McVay!"
The pink-haired teen stood and gave a twirl and bow, smiling sweetly for the crowd. Now that she was standing, and thanks to the twirl, Nya's long, slender pink tail was easily visible.
Turmain - Nushire Town 14t973p

"We hope you all have a great time celebrating with us," the professor continued, "and look forward to seeing as many of you each Victory Island as possible! Good luck to all of you!"

The audience let out a roar of approval and began to slowly march toward town.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Turmain - Nushire Town Empty Re: Turmain - Nushire Town

Post by The Doctor Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Alex walks away from the crowd, with his hat covering his face. He tips it up, and sees a crowd of people, most pushing him around. He was much too small.

"Dang it! I want to just sit down a bit...." Alex mutters. He pushes his way through the crowd, walking into the city. The Hoenn Region was MUCH different. He had always loved to travel. Even though he was young, he loved pokemon and loved travelling. He finds an alley in town and sits down, writing in his journal log.

Day 1, Log 1.

So far, the day was good. Saw the stuff on the boat, saw all the things I loved. I even saw more pokemon! A guy had a butterfree on the boat, and it wouldnt stop rubbing itself on me! Still sneezing....

Alex sneezes, muttering, "Stupid Pollen."

So as I was saying, I wrote some stuff down, and played around. I never saw the other parts. Time to go around!

Alex closes his journal, and stands. He runs around and holds a pokeball. Inside was a Pikachu, still sleeping. Alex walks up to a bench, and reads a newspaper that he found on the boat.

Last edited by TheRealDoctor on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Turmain - Nushire Town Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

This was a very exciting thing that has happened to the young teen with white hair and purple eyes. Her name was Amethyst Zy. She is a native to the Sinnoh region and she came to Turmain with her fiance` Brendan. The young couple stood in the middle of the crowd to listen to the the professor give an introduction to herself and all of the champions across the world. Amethyst held Brendan's hand and gave it a squeeze to show how excited she was.

The young man beside the teen had blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore a black shirt with a jacket and blue jeans. He had a single Pokeball on his belt that was his beloved Starly. Amethyst was wearing a peach coloured long sleeve shirt with blue jeans and black hiking boots. She had a Luxury ball on her belt that held her friend that Brendan gave to her about a month ago. As the speech went on, the two were very eager to start their journey.

As the speech came to an end, the two wondered where they were going to receive their Pokedex and starter items to begin their journey. They just took in the scene and awaited for wherever the area would be to have the items at.
Turmain - Nushire Town End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 pm

As the crowd is dispersing, a League Official takes the podium and announces that anyone who has not yet registered to please visit Tennyson Labs in town. (That's all of you)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:09 pm

"I guess that means us." Amethyst looked at the tall teen next to her.

"I assume so. Let's get registered and start having the time of our life." He smiled.

"I think the time of our life is when we get married." She looked down on her left hand that had a class ring on her her ring finger that had a silicone cuff on it to make the ring fit her dainty finger.

Brendan placed an arm around the girl to pull her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "You're right."

The two started to follow the crowd to the laboratory and waited in line to register.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:33 pm

A large man was clumsily running towards the line that was forming up in the distance. "I'm late! I'm late!" he kept repeatedly saying as he constantly checked his golden pocketwatch.

"Dynamic Entry!" said the man as he jumped in and queued himself infront of the line drawing many a strange looks for sure. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself and brushed off his long black coat.

Infact, almost all that the man was wearing was black except for the white trim of his coat and his white gloves. The gloves had strange yellow arrow markings spreading out towards the fingers like rays from a sun. He was wearing a black suit and trousers underneath. The man in black sighed as he brushed off his black hat. Upon close observation he had fair skin' golden eyes and shaggy black hair.

"Today is the day..." the man in black softly whispered as he eyed the Net Ball be took from the inside of his long coat. "Today is the day..."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 pm

As people waited in line by the labs, the lovely professor entered the building. Before closing the door, she turned and explained a few things.

Turmain - Nushire Town 5688-23719609
"Okay trainers, I'll be tending to you all in turn, so please be patient with me."

(After each of you have posted something about visiting the lab and/or waiting to see the professor, I will grant you your starting gear.)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Hanging around the outer edges of the crowd, away from the overwhelming majority of the people, was one boy.
With black Military-style boots, camouflage pants and a camouflage jacket worn over a white T-shirt, and obviously a camouflage cap to complete the outfit. He stuck out rather obviously, hence his lurking at the edges of the crowd, where no one could notice him. which suited him well, he wasn't a people person anyway.

He stuck his hand in one of his pocket, and felt the re-assuring presence of the pokeball that held his beloved Porygon, Nicknamed Wall-E. no matter how obviously he stuck out or how nervous he felt, just knowing that he had Wall-E was enough to keep him calm and sane.

As the assembly goes on he gazes at the stage, as each champion in turn is introduced...he frowns when he sees Iris, the unova champion. He was also from Unova, and the fact that the champion was here displeased him. He wanted to forget Unova while he was in Turmain, as well as try to calm his competitive spirit.

He thinks to himself "well I was here to take on the Turmain league to begin with, looks like I have to kill two birds with one stone and take out Iris as well, I am not looking forward to this...but then again...dragons darnet!"

He was so lost in thought he nearly missed the end of the assembly.
"go to the lab huh? then go to the lab I shall" he thinks to himself as he makes a beeline for the lab.

Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:51 pm

(Derpy and Xaveir: Gain 1 PokeDex, 5 Basic Ball, 2 Potion, and 1 First Aid Kit)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 pm

A tall man was speaking to his Charmander, heading a long line in front of the lab. "Finally Charles, after 15 minutes on this line, we can finally talk to the Professor and start our adventure."
Argentum Ziminiar was just a trainer wanting new adventures outside his home in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. Calm guy that rarely gets stressed, he can control most of the situations with his gimmickery tactics.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm

(Murilo, gain 1 PokeDex, 5 Basic Ball, 2 Potion and 1 First Aid Kit)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:39 pm

(Sorry No. 1. Gain 1 PokeDex, 5 Basic Ball, 2 Potion and 1 First Aid Kit)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Alex walks away from the bench, finding the pokemon center after a while. He sees a line. He waits for a bit, and then receives a Pikachu. He hugs it tightly, and kisses its forehead.

"Aww you are so cute!"
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 pm

(Level 5, Male, Static. Timid Nature.)
(Doc: Gain 1 PokeDex, 5 Basic Ball, 2 Potion, 1 First Aid Kit)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Remus ran into the lab exhausted "Im so sorry that im late! I really didnt mean to, is it to late to sign up?" The last new trainer there opened his mouth as to say something before shutting it and then leaving
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:50 am

Amethyst and Brendan thanked Professor Tennyson for the Pokedex and the starter kit for trainers. Once they left the lab, they passed the long line of trainers. The two couldn't believe that there were so many people trying out for this new region. They stop midway to the first route they would have to take to get to the next city.

"So the first route looks like it's there." Amethyst pointed to the opening leaving the town.

"I would say so too. Once we get to the first town we should get a map so we don't get lost." Brendan smiled.

"Most definitely. I don't wanna get lost. Well, getting lost with you will be okay but not good for our training." She giggled.

The couple picked back up on their walking heading to the route. They decided to walk leisurely keeping an eye out for wild Pokemon. Between Nushire town and the next town it would be a great opportunity to start training their Pokemon.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:30 pm

From the very back is the line waiting for meeting the professor to obtain the materials needed to start his tourney. He wore a black cap with a black leather jacket with a gray t-shirt on. He wore a amulet around his neck, with ripped jeans on. By all means, he looks like a punk. However, the Wooper with the 'Very Happy' face looking stamped on begs to differ.

He enjoyed the sight of seeing several champions, as well as Turmain's champion. However, inside he left slightly heartbroken. "A ceremony like this without the champion of his home?" He bitterly thought to himself.

The Wooper in Issac's arms blinked and smiled, then began making strange faces, acting derpy as ever as he finally gets to visit the professor. "Is it too late for me to get the equipment?" He asked, seeing that almost everyone else has already gone off into Route 1 to explore, battle, and catch.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:39 pm

(Saber: Gain 1 PokeDex, 5 Basic Ball, 2 Potion, 1 First Aid Kit)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:56 pm

*sprint to pokemon center*
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Alex dashes into the center. He walks up to the nurse.

Last edited by TheRealDoctor on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Turmain - Nushire Town Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

Turmain - Nushire Town Njoy1"Hello and welcome to our Pokemon Center. Would you like me to heal your Pokemon?

Turmain - Nushire Town End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:03 pm

*just nods and hands Wall-E to the nurse*
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Turmain - Nushire Town Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

Turmain - Nushire Town Njoy1
"Oh my, your Porygon looks like it could use a little attention. Please wait here while we heal it back to full health."

She takes the Pokeball holding the Virtual Pokemon and places it on a tray. THe tray slides back into the wall behind her, disappearing. "Will only take five minutes to heal."

*Five Minutes Later*

The tray slides back out of the wall slot. Nurse Joy takes the ball and hands it to Xavier.
Turmain - Nushire Town Njoy1
"Here you are. Happy and healthy. Please come back anytime~"

Turmain - Nushire Town End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:10 pm

"yes, thanks" he says as he sprints back out to route 1.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:13 pm

"Dynamic Entry!" yells out Aurum as he barges in through the door to the pokemon centre. "Nurse my poor pokemon are in need of assistance!"
Aurum walks upto the counter and places the Netball which holds his Heracross and Pokeball which holds his Chimchar on the counter. Aurum was sweating buckets both from worry and from all the running he had done.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content