Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 Empty A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

It is known as the X-ray glitch, and there are multiple ways to create it
to get the ground around you looking like this:
A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 ZqWKOa5

you just gotta simply dig a (3 blocks wide and 2 blocks down) hole, place two sticking pistons at one end, two glows stones in front and a lever behind the pistons, to activate them, jump in the remaining hole, activate the lever and viola! you have yourself a nice view of the underground part of the world

Back to top Go down

A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:39 am

lol, i tried putting lava in front of my fire, but it took way too much time, never filled the whole perimeter

Back to top Go down

A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 Empty Re: A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:41 am

A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Ah, I see. I'm going to try multiple things to see if things will catch on fire (plants, villagers, animals).
A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 am

best one is putting fire aspect on a sword, one strike and the mob instantly combusts

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:46 am

A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Oh my god, that's amazing. Ooh, here's another thing, the villagers houses, cover them in T.N.T (make sure the villagers are in the house) and light and watch the fireworks!
A very useful, and possibly common glitch in Minecraft - Page 2 End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 am

i honestly can't see myself doing that, makes the whole world uneven, which gets my OCD going, wanting to fix it

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:52 am

I can see how that would cause problems. I use Minecraft and Sims to vent anger. Plus, I love demolishing things. When I was younger, I wanted to be a pro demolition woman.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:07 am

im actually a Pyromaniac, i love burning things, favorite item(s) was the hairspray and lighter. I also like toxins and radioactive chemicals, i actually believe that radiation is one of the biggest causes of cancer. also, you don't want me to find ammonia and bleach, i will mix the two (they create mustard gas).

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:37 am

My goals in life was to blow up the chemistry lab and become a pro demolition person.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:05 pm

i want to learn about every single piece of bone, every single organ and every single part of the body that is needed and that is good but you can live without...... i wouldnt do anything though i just want to know
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Sir Derpsalot wrote:

My goals in life was to blow up the chemistry lab
lmao, i'd be the one on the news who created the zombie outbreak with a toxic spill in a chemistry lab xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:59 pm

meniallight5516 wrote:i want to learn about every single piece of bone, every single organ and every single part of the body that is needed and that is good but you can live without...... i wouldnt do anything though i just want to know

You can live with half a brain, no gallbladder, 1/4 of your liver, no spleen, one lung, one kidney, no arms, no legs, sensory organs (ears, eys, nose). Women can live with no ovaries and uterus,(Hysterectomy), a man can be a unich.( No penis), a man can also live without his testicles. No appendix, no stomach (they tie your esophagus to the small intestine), and most of the large and small intestines.

There are 206 bones in the adult human body.
An infant has 305 bones because their bones haven't fused yet.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2