Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA's Current Status as of August 2015

+3
Khina Bree
α27theDemonKnight
Stardog
7 posters

Go down

MADA's Current Status as of August 2015 Empty MADA's Current Status as of August 2015

Post by Stardog Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:38 pm

It seems we've hit a bit of flub. A couple problems I'd like to address and talk about some solutions.

Problems:

1. Inactivity: It seems as if inactivity has only begun to become a problem approximately 2 weeks ago. Members just hasn't been on as much.
2. Flux of staff: One might consider that we are slightly a bit over-staffed and even then, there sometimes isn't an admin or mod present in the chat at certain moments, along people not taking responsibility to test newer members.
3. War Commander: Tormmentor has had to take a leave of absence for IRL responsibilities. And as such we need a replacement. I myself am not up for the task of this role since I have no experience with Wars.
4. Dark Mastery Tournament: This tournament has gone on for too long.

If I missed any issues that might be a problem to MADA, make sure you leave a comment saying so on this post. We have a couple ideas on how to solves these issues.

Solutions:

1. Recruiting: I know we've been pretty lazy on this and we mostly hang out in the chat but MADA has been losing activity so we ask if members can start recruiting on DN and make sure to not get themselves banned. For this time, we'll reward people with 100MC per recruit.

2. Responsibility: Admins, Moderators and Testers, we were given our position as staff because we have a responsibility. And testing to some might be annoying to do but in the end, we have to give the untested a dorm position.

3. Replacement: I have no experiance with Wars. If anyone would like to step up to the plate as Torm's 2nd in command/replacement, make sure to do so.

4. Finishing the tournament: This tournament was only supposed to last 1 week but it's exceeded for longer than a month. We have to finish and start new tournaments.

As previously said, if there is anything I missed, make sure to comment in the post.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

MADA's Current Status as of August 2015 Empty Re: MADA's Current Status as of August 2015

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:06 pm

As for the reward for Recruiting. That 100MC can be put to good use for instant retests.
https://mada.canadian-forum.com/t1207-the-basics-of-magician-credits
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA's Current Status as of August 2015 Empty Re: MADA's Current Status as of August 2015

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 am

MADA's Current Status as of August 2015 Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

I apologize for not being present when new members have joined in the last week or so. I've been at my mother's house helping with renovations.

As for the Dark Mastery. I would recommend shutting it down and just start a new tournament (I can help with tournaments if you like). No one will be upset at it abruptly ending because they obviously were not concerned with staying active IN the tournament.

I wouldn't ask ANYONE to recruit via DN. That's just not a good way to go about it. If people have friends who are interested, just Facebook them, Skype them, IM them, whatever. Just don't go jumping into DN with a "Hey who wants to join my academy!"

MADA's Current Status as of August 2015 End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:27 am

the DN recruiting has backfired quite a lot actually, 90% of the time they never even log on and if they do they stop after like once or tvice and a lot start trolling, that is the biggest reason why i havnt been wanting to recruit for such a long time, some leave as soon as you win or if they win without even trying to join
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Well as menial said,DN recruiting usually backfires on you,Eithr the people show up on the chat and then after a few days (weeks,months) they dont show up,Testing has been,Well Somethings wrong with my computer and its on fixing,So i cant really test (btw im using an tablet),But Well theres no other "Dn" websites,and if we recruit on ygopro/devpro,Bassicly everyone d to get one or the people that join have to duel on dn,But devpro/ygopro people I would say they have no skill because of the "auto" feature,Well thats just me.Anyway Like we could try to recruit on like Showdown,Simce we do talk some pokemon stuff on chat sometimes.Also people are busy because for some of them school is starting and we cant really change that.So yea recruiting is like 99.99% that someone is going to stick to an academy.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardog Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:36 pm

We all have our methods. I'll continue with DN while you all could do a different method of recruitment. I respect if none of you want to recruit through DN.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Im back for the next 4ish days i will help anyway i can. Good to be back
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:00 am

Stardog, there is probably just inactivity because some people may be caught up with school and such, summer IS starting to come to an end, and as for recruiting I could advertise on my other media accounts.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:49 am

MADA's Current Status as of August 2015 Front%20Text_zpsk98i32p4

I agree with Dusty actually. That notion had escaped me until now.
MADA's Current Status as of August 2015 End%20Text_zpszdwf6hju
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:25 am

on that note school begun for me today so i probably wont be as active
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down