Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Location - West Coast USA

3 posters

Go down

Location - West Coast USA Empty Location - West Coast USA

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:43 pm

(This thread is for posting responses and events occurring on the WEST coast of the US)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Location - West Coast USA Empty Re: Location - West Coast USA

Post by Khina Bree Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:40 am

05 March 2016

Six Days after Genesis Storm II

News stories on both TV and in print are continuing coverage of the murder spree in the mid-west, the most recent being one reported that morning: a 20-year old male in a rural are of Ohio found dead in his home. His chest had been surgically cut into and his heart removed. No DNA or clues to the killer yet, but this killing makes the third one this year in the same manner. Previous victims were a woman in Colorado, age 46, found with her heart removed in her office and a young girl, age 5, found in her bed the same way. No connections via family nor contact. Officials have yet to comment on the murders but have stated they believe them to be connected. Many have dubbed the culprit: "The Heartless."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Location - West Coast USA Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Finally! It was rest day for Zero. Every week Zero took a day off to rest and relax by watching T.V and learning new new trick to amaze people by. Zero was currently staying in a hotel in the west coast of America; San Francisco. Although they have gained quite a bit of money with their act, it was about time for them to move on to another state. California was great and all but, you can only do so many things before people get bored.

Zero was sitting on the couch in red Guitar Hero boxers and a black muscle shirt. They were sitting with their legs criss-crossed with a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream in their lap with a big spoon stuck in it. Their green eyes were watching the T.V. that was giving a report about the new killer that has been unleashed into the world. The Heartless. Zero watched intently and saw the pictures of the people who were victims to this horrible creature. A young man who Zero thought was really cute, a woman that reminded them of their mother, and a little girl. Zero's eyes welled up with tears when they saw the little five year old girl.

"Dono yō na osoroshī hito!" Zero yelled out. This made them very, very upset.

Zero took a few moments to calm down. They were usually very calm a level headed but seeing the picture of the young girl just caused anger to be shown. Zero grabbed the spoon that was slowly growing cold in the delicious desert and took a large bite out of it. They mumbled something incoherently under their breath as they munched on the ice cream. After a few more bites, they set the tub of ice cream to their left and watched the T.V. Cartoons would make anyone feel better. Tom and Jerry was playing on the cartoon channel and it was something to glance at.

Getting up and walking to their bed, Zero grabbed their Alien Ware laptop and resumed sitting in the love seat. Opening up the laptop and turning it on, Zero went over what they were going to do. It was time to move states for a better chance of getting money. They opened up their main web browser and started looking for flights to different cities. There was Denver, Chicago, Cleveland, Philadelphia, New York City, Miami, and a few flights heading back over seas. Zero closed their eyes and randomly picked a city. When their green eyes opened, their slim finger was on Philadelphia. The nodded, "Watashi wa iku yo doko ni iru nodesu."

They booked their flight that would be leaving later that day, so Zero went to their hotel closet and grabbed their large suitcase. They took out a pair of carpenter jeans, a T-Shirt that said, "Anime in the streets, hentai in the sheets." They got dressed and put on their favourite hoodie and started packing up their clothes. They got out their passport and stuffed it in their front pocket and continued to finish packing up. They sat back on the couch and ate the rest of the ice cream while watching nearly mind rotting cartoons.

Soon enough, the clock read 5:30 P.M. It was time for Zero to leave and get on the flight. They grabbed all their stuff that wasn't a whole lot and went to the hotel counter to return the card key and leave. The trip to the airport wasn't that long. They took a taxi and got there rather quickly. They went to the counter, showed the woman their passport and got the ticket. Zero thanked them and went to the designated terminal. Everything but their carry-on bag went into the luggage and they went to their seat. A window seat. Zero sat down, buckled up and smiled happily. The flight would take nearly six hours.

The plane took off as soon everyone was aboard and buckled in. Once the captain gave clearance, Zero pulled out their laptop and started to watch a few videos of American Sign Language. With their ability, they could copy all the signs. They wanted to be fluent in English and American Sign Language. There was a young man about the age of sixteen sitting in middle seat, next to Zero. He was intrigued by the videos the young teenager was watching.

"So, you're taking ASL?" He spoke up.

Zero looked up, broken from their trance, "Uh. . . . Yeah! I already mastered English, so I wanted to learn Sign Language. I want to be able to talk to all Americans!" They laughed.

The young man couldn't make head or tails if the person sitting next to them was a boy or girl. He assumed that Zero was male by appearance and the way they talked.

"I learned ASL when I was little. My mother is deaf and my father is hearing. So, while growing up I learned both. I kinda cheated and took a Sign Language class for an easy A in my Freshman and Sophomore year. When I go to college, I'm also taking the classes so that I can be a translator for people who can't hear."

"I don't count that as cheating." Zero waved their hand a bit. "You just failed to tell them that you know 'some' Sign Language. And by some, I mean all."

The young man laughed, "You're a cool lil' dude."

Zero laughed too, "I know, right?"

For the rest of the flight, Zero and the sixteen year old boy talked and exchanged stories. They even practiced Sign Language which was a great help for Zero. Once the plane descended in Philadelphia, Zero packed their bag up and awaited to depart from the plane. Soon enough the small Asian made their way through the mass of people and headed out to get a taxi to a hotel they could rent for decent. Zero sat in the back seat with their luggage and waited patiently to arrive at a three star hotel.
Location - West Coast USA End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:00 am

Zach began his travels around the west coast of the USA in search of food and shelter well aware of his powers and how they worked. Zach regrouped with his best friend Trevor to see what they have scavenged.
"Find anything at all Zach" Trevor said.
"Nothing T i haven't found anything are you sure we cant just venture to the city I'm getting really hungry replied Zach"
" You heard what the elders said were slum folk we dont belong out there"
"Well i just thinking we could do something else with our lives besides rotting out here Zach said"
"well if we find something we will live a few days longer hey look over there what is this ah something I've never seen before"
"you idiot its a TV and it is a news report hmm a murders interesting you know we could always try and kill people to get what we want said zach"
" are you kidding me you really want to be a hunted criminal you must be joking i would never stoop to there level"
"well if we don't want to live like this then we can just a thought k said zach" " well lets continue looking ill look over here and you go over there" Zach and Trevor begin scavenging the rest of the land they are in when Zach finds a fridge containing food.
"T i found it T over here i found food! Yelled Zach" "Im coming over ah this is to good enough food to last one of us a week"
"What do you mean one of us were sharing it right? said zach puzzled"
"of course not ive been using you for survival why would i ever share food with a freak of nature" Sadly for trevor that was not the thing he should of said or done as Zach begins to attack Trevor attacking him punching him over and over until Trevor is dead. "I am sorry my friend you lead me to do this may you be in a better place now well what to do i need to get out of here ugh i cant carry all the food well ill just take enough for 4 days time lets hope i can find other people said zach" Zach begins to wonder if there are others like him others that are different just like him.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Zach begins to walk away and then a sudden thought comes over him.
"What if there are others just like me what if what if there is a better life for me ugh im on my own now ill take my chances but how how will i get to them hmm i know i can board a plane and fly there it will be faster then walking thats for sure said zach" Zach began his journey to the city as he entered the city many townsfolk stared at him and many of them started asking him where he came from and what business does he have in this city Zach just pressed forward not taking the peoples insults to heart. When all of a sudden one old man yelled out that Zach could be the killer many people started shouting and then the police got involved.
"This is the police citizens return to your homes you there hands in the air where i can see them shouted the police" Zach began running "Crap why me why me why did this have to happen to me ah there's the airport said zach"
As Zach is running to the airport in pursuit of the police as he reaches the entrance he dashes over a table as bullets from the police begin to fly over zachs head as one of the officers approach the table he is quickly overwhelmed by zach and is knocked out zach takes the firearm and begins to pull the trigger over and over as one officers falls then another they are quickly being overtaken by one man they fall back to regroup and to receive reinforcements.
"Hold your position and prepare the gas one officer said"
"There is civilians in there though we cant possibly do that to them another one said"
"Were dealing will a class A threat that must be neutralized and we will do it at all costs prepare the gas NOW! officer said"
As they prepare the gas Zach begins to pas through security scanner not knowing which plane he will try to board but any plane is better then the situation he is already in as the police gas the place zach chooses one to board as the police advance they see that he has disappeared and begin looking all over the airport stopping all planes from leaving except one. The one the is listed to go to New York....
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content