Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis

+4
Hawkeye
Akaneia
Lelouch Lamperouge
Khina Bree
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis Empty One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:04 am

The sun rises on a new dawn, yet few of us realize the debt we owe to those responsible for this, to those who dwell among us, anonymous, seemingly ordinary, who destiny brought together to repair, to heal, to save us from ourselves, and they're still out there among us, in the shadows, in the light, we pass them on the street without a glance, never suspecting, never knowing. Do they even know yet? That they are bound together by a common purpose? A glaring reality, to be extraordinary, and when destiny does anoint them, how do they hide from it? How long can they dwell in the shadows before either fate or their own flawed humanity draws them out into the light again? And how will they know what awaits them when it does?

29 February 2016

The anniversary of the Solar Storm of 88, commonly called "Genesis Storm" by many of the public. All across the world, many are celebrating Genesis Storm with exploding sun t-shirts, key-chains, bracelets, and just about anything else they can slap the imagery on. It's even worse in the larger cities like New York, London, Tokyo, Paris, and even Berlin.

News anchors are covering the story of the Genesis Storm, as they do each Leap Day. They retell the story of February of 1988 when the storm came from apparently nowhere and struck the Earth's atmosphere with enough force and energy to cause a global blackout for seven hours. In those seven hours, a reported two-hundred thousand people worldwide disappeared. Vanished without a trace. Leap Day, as of this year, is officially being renamed "Genesis Day" and is a day to remember the ones we lost and thank our stars that we remain.
============================================
"One of Us, One of Them" officially begins. Each of you may begin posting here (in this thread for now) about your characters and their daily life as of now. Once I am able, there will be a few threads made for each location and the story shall go from there.

For each of you, remember that the majority of the world does not know about your abilities. None of you know that there are others like you, only rumors of people with superhuman powers (but those rumors have always been around).
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis Empty Re: One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 am

The Ultimate Lifeform that surpasses all who came before him

The day had started like any other day, it has recently settled down in Clarktown Pennsylvania since Mikey convinced the kid who recorded him use his ability to tell others he's just really good at video editing and to keep quiet for a spot on the baseball team. It also helps that the kid thinks Mikey might melt him without a second thought if he does anything wrong. Mike takes a quick shower and goes downstairs to eat breakfast with his family before he goes to school. His father asks Mikey if he will be able to work in the garage after baseball practice. Mikey shrugs. "As long as my teachers don't assign me insane amount of homework, it should be no problem, if so i'll head to the library after school."

His father nods and they continue eating breakfast. After finishing his breakfast Mikey, sets off and drives to school. His first period class is Trigonometry, Mike excels in his Mathematics classes without any teacher aid so he often uses that time to think to himself about various things. But Lately all he has been thinking about what his ability is and what is he himself? Is he some alien sent from a different planet like superman? A mutant like the X-men? Did he get his with radiowaves and not know about? He had no clue, but he knew one thing, no one could know until he understood more. But there was one more question he had lingering in his mind. Was he meant to do something more with his life. Before he had this ability he never had any grand delusion that he was meant to be a superhero and save people no matter except when he was a little kid, but after gaining this...power he felt like he was meant for more than just being a baseball player. He continues sitting in class pondering about himself and his ability until the bell rings.

Controls time and space with the Ultimate power of Chaos Control

Last edited by lelouch lamperouge on Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis Empty Re: One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis

Post by Akaneia Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 am

As the sun raised in London, England; Robin has woken up staying on various forum boards throughout the night. After a shower and breakfast of instant oatmeal, Robin left the apartment Robin lives in as Robin walked towards school, listening to music on the MP3 all the while. On the streets of London, Robin hid in crowds and tried to blend in, wanting to avoid getting people's attention. Robin took the time to think about the event where a creep was shocked, and heard that the guy who done so is still alive and well. When Robin gets to school, the MP3 player that was now running Touhou music was turned off and put away as Robin went to first period, Programming and Coding. Robin is considered a teacher's pet, as the other students in the class knows, Robin completes the work faster than everyone else but still get very high scores. When Robin enters the classroom; going straight for the computer at the opposite of where the door and teacher was. Once logged in, incognito was turned on as the web was being searched for the latest news on games. Robin's internet search ended when the bell rang.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:18 pm

The sun Raised as Rin got up,*Arg Morning alvedy,Lame,Well I need to get to a city,Im so stranded and got no food,No water,Oh well just gotta keep walking".As Rin walked she thouth about her Power.'I still Remember How i got my power,I count stand bullies I had to do something,But in some cases i wish i dint step in especially since the girl saw me....But i doubt that *Humans* Will find out about me,Heck i bet theres more of us,There count be only me can it?.Rin stopped Thinking when she saw an city "Great,An City,Now hoppely i could get food".*Rin Runs to the city*
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:01 pm

On a plane to london an tan man with shades was sitting reading a newspaper written in Italian when the man sitting next to him, a white slightly overweight man, asked him if there was any interesting in it.

"Hmm.... I suppose you can view it that way."

The other man was visibly anoyed by that vague answer.

"So uhm... what is written there if i may ask?"

At first it looked like the tan man didnt plan to answer at all but then he cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Something about a criminal escaping, aperently a guard simply opened the cell, he claimed that after looking into the prisoners right eye he suddenly was inside the cell and simply opened it to get out, after that he countinued like normal for a few seconds before realising that the criminal was gone"

"What had he done? The criminal?"

The man was quite for about 5 seconds before answering.
"He was a mass murderer, he apperently killed at least 5 people and is suspected of having commited at least 3 more murders, all of them where criminals though.
The white man scoffed before saying:

"I hate it when people take the law into their own hands, as a former police this hurts me deeply"

"Oh im sure it hurts you deeply mr. Burton, now would you be so kind as to jump out of the plane before i got of your manhood with this knife"

The man held up a knife but made sure that only Burton could see it.

"What are you doing!"

"Shh, Not so loudly, i cant afford right now, now how about you asnwer some of my questions and this will be over quickly......"

The man started smile while he awaited the other one´s answer.

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:52 pm

(Menial. I cannot make heads or tails of what's going on in your post. Can you use paragraph structure and quotation marks?)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by yuki66 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:23 pm

In Japan a girl how has blue eyes and long black hair messing with her computer.

Yuki- hay mom im going out

Mom- k be back by twelve

Yuki- k mom - I leave the house finding the nearest server.

I start to hack into a system by useing ability .
yuki66
yuki66

Magician Credits : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Andromalius woke up late that day. "Ugh, these children card games are vicious... It's already 9 o' clock, i'll take a shower then eat something." Andromalius went to a bubble bath, and after 30 minutes, he finished his bath. After heading to the kitchen, he realized that he was out of money and food. "Shit... Well, we're in London, let's make use of the tricks. Now, where are my cards?" He opens his cabinet, where were laying some decks of variated games and a traditional deck. "Let's see... 10 pounds are enough in the street, then i'll head to the cassino get more 500, that should be enough for some days."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Mike walks up to the plate and gets in his batting stance. It was basic batting practice so there was no pressure, but that didn't mean Mikey wouldn't try his best. Mike knows his team's pitcher's tells, he was about to throw a knuckleball. Mike tenses up his muscles as his team's pitcher throws the ball. He swings and makes contact driving the ball deep into the outfield. Then the coach blows the whistle signaling practice was over. Mike heads to the locker room and changes out of his uniform, some of his friends on the team ask him if he wants to hang out he replies, "Sorry I gotta help my dad in the garage today, I'll catch you guys another time."

Soon afterwards Mikey heads to his car and sends his father a text. Sorry, Dad looks like I have a lot of homework, I'm gonna be at the school library working on it. Mikey sighs getting in his car. He drives towards an abandoned paper factory a couple miles outside of town that went out of business years ago. He brings his metal bat inside the factory.

"Time for my real practice to begin."

He closes his eyes for a moment. Suddenly his bat melts into a classic European long sword. He swings it around few times, then he closes his eyes again and it changes into a shield. Then the shield melts into a liquid swarming his chest and then instantly hardens into a metal breastplate. Next he takes a deep breath and walks towards a conveyor belt and holds his hand out. All the metal that was in it and surrounding it changes into a silvery liquid and then form into multiple metal spikes.

"Even if I have this superpower, I need to make sure my body is in peak physical condition," he gets on the ground and begins doing push-ups. I don't know if I meant to do something with this power I have, but if the time comes I'll be ready.

Last edited by lelouch lamperouge on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:42 pm

yuki66 wrote:In Japan  a  girl how has blue eyes and long black hair messing with her computer.

Yuki- hay mom im going out

Mom- k be back by twelve

Yuki- k mom - I leave the house finding the nearest server.

I start to hack into a system by useing ability .

Yuki, this is not a good post dearie. Take a look at the other posts. Detail, proper use of "speech" (using quotation marks)

Also, your ability. As I said in the Character Sheet page, your power only works on touch. You can't just find a server and hack it. Even then, hack it how? Are you re-coding websites? Stealing data from a security site? Transferring illegal funds?

Please be more descriptive.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:13 pm

One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

The room was nearly silent as the teenager slept away beneath the down feather comforter. The room was a hotel room that was bought with the money they gained from performing on the street. It appeared that people really enjoyed the small Asian to do incredible acts with hardly any effort. The teen was in the fetal position, on their left side facing the edge of the king sized, memory foam bed. It was truly a bed fit for a king. The black out curtains were hiding the first beams of the sun that was rising in the east sky. Light snores came forth from the figure who was still dreaming of whatever it was.

The clock read 6:59 A.M. Only one minute left before the teen would be rudely awaken with music. The seconds ticked by quickly and as the clock read 7:00 A.M, Burn It Down by Avenged Sevenfold started blaring in the room. Green eyes snapped open and the figure sat up quickly.

"Nai jigoku a!" They screamed out in their native language.

They hopped out of bed and quickly and made their way over to the alarm clock and disable it so that the room would be quiet once more. Finally the metal was over and the figure sighed and started to scratch their bare chest that had developed the morning itch. They itched their chest, went to their stomach then to their back while yawning and walking to the bathroom. The teen known as Zero did their normal morning ritual before getting dressed in a new pair of boxer shorts, khaki cargo shorts that ended mid calf, a black muscle shirt and finally their prized hooded shirt that came from Japan.

Zero walked to the curtains and opened them with a smile on their face, "Ohayo, Amerika!"

Although thirteen, the teen was very ambiguous and it was hard to tell if they were either male or female. Even their voice sounded gender neutral. And the name was meant for either boy or girl. Zero would never confess what their real gender is. It was a game in their eyes. Some people thought they are a boy since they sleep shirtless and in boxer shorts, but others wonder if they're a girl because Zero has been seen to go in the girls bathroom from time to time. But again, they go in the boys bathroom just as much as going into the girls. It was a real mystery.

That early morning breakfast consisted of toaster pastries and a big glass of orange juice and milk. Zero kicked back on the love seat and turned on the T.V. to morning cartoons. That morning was showing re-runs of Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Beyblades. They sat there happily munching on breakfast and getting in some cartoon time before heading out into the city to get more money.

The plan was to take their electric guitar out and play incredible songs like Through The Fire And Flames, Freebird, Don't Fear The Reaper, and Pour Some Sugar On Me. The other plan was to hook up their iPod to a portable speaker to do the Melbourne Shuffle, Robot, and any other dances they learned on T.V. The last bit of their act would be gymnastics that they learned from watching the Olympics that was downloaded to their iPod.

Once Beyblades credits started, Zero grabbed their messenger back with all the items in it and the electric guitar and started out the door as soon they were sure they had the card key to the room. The black hair teen went down the elevator, humming along with the classical music that was the choice. They smiled once the elevator landed on the ground floor. They waved at the young woman who was running the counter and out the door they went.

"Okane o kasegu koto ga dekimasu!" They smiled brightly and started towards the large park to do their act.

The park was about a five minute walk for the short legs. Once there, Zero hooked their electric guitar up to the amp and started to do a warm up. A bucket was sitting out to collect tips. People always tipped them. Bobbing their head while tapping their foot in tune, Zero started rocking out while singing the lyrics in English. This was a great way to earn money and Zero knew it.
One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:29 pm

The next two periods have been skipped, them being PE and History, due to the disinterest of those classes. Robin sat down on a stool by the school cafeteria and took out an IPhone. From there, a quick Google Search to the blog page Robin runs, and begins typing a blog for the day out.

It took an hour for the blog to be typed and edited, and the time was 10:00. The brown haired teen closed out the websites they were on and went to an app, checking to see if Robin was still connected to the school wifi, and with a press of a button, a little spyware was released to everyone that was connected to the school's wifi, and all the data was being sent to the laptop the teen owns.

During the time of the little hacking incident, Robin's laptop was using proxy servers and IP scramblers to hide the mastermind behind this crime. This is when the teen gives the Iphone a factory reset, takes out a napkin and cleans the phone completely, and places it next to where the teen was sitting.

Robin giggles, as something like this hasn't happened to the school for a long time, and the teen wanted to give the school a scare. Robin began to walk to Calculus, the little hacker's next class. The hacker was going to use the stolen data to learn a couple of things, before turning off the spyware from the laptop and use the stolen data to help create characters for a mod that the coder was helping to make.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by yuki66 Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:47 pm

After a long day of hacking blogs and other stuff online I used my system to look up some stuff on the internet And Like Always My Sister Came In When I Was Doing Something "what are you doing " I give a long glare then say "nothing just on the web go away" she looks at me but walks away and after a long day I shut down my system and go to bed.
yuki66
yuki66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:35 am

Ever since learning about his they scarlet eyed teen has spent most of his time trying to master his power. After a few weeks of training he's learned that he is only able somehow melt any metal and quickly cool into any shape he wants as long as the product he creates has the same mass. So basically he can't turn a screwdriver into a giant axe from what the teen understands.

Mikey checks his watch. It's 6:46, I should head to the gym. Mastering his ability isn't the only thing that the teen wishes to train. After training his ability, the teen often goes to the gym doing weight training and cardio for 2-3 hours. With baseball practice, training with his ability, and heading to the gym Mike has little time to socialize with his friends, worry about school, or help his father in the family garage. The people close to him has noticed that he grown distant even if the teen still has his goofy smile while talking to his loved ones.

He drives towards the local gym, since he lives in a small town there only is a single gym named Clark's Fitness named after his home town Clarktown. Being a student athlete most people pay little attention to the baseball player's increased attendance to the gym. He begins his work out at the bench press, he warms up lifting 120lbs and then quickly moves up to 160lbs. Sweating vigorously the scarlet eyed youth pushes himself to finish his 12th set. He quickly moves to do flies, lat downs, rows, curls, dumbbell press, and dips. The physically and mentally exhausted teen moves to begin his daily cardio. He simply runs 3 miles at 5:30 minute mile pace. After finishing his daily cardio routine Mikey begins to pant out of exhaustion. He takes a big gulp out of his water bottle and grabs a towel from his gym bag and puts it around his shoulders.

After a long work out session he arrives home. He heads straight to the dark empty kitchen and opens the fridge. There is a plate with a pork chop, rice, and various vegetables. He checks his watch and it says 9:58, his parents usually head off to bed around 9:30. His parents think their son has been studying like crazy for his up coming SATs and heading to the gym after studying to help his baseball team make play offs this spring, but in reality he has been training to master some super human power and pushing his body to the limit so he can stronger. He had no doubt he would do pretty well on the SATs with minimal studying, he's always been an honor student with little work, he was no genius but school work always seemed easy to him.

After eating the dinner his mother left for him in the fridge, Mikey takes a quick shower and heads to bed. He stares at the ceiling for a few minutes. Then he grabs a quarter that was sitting on his bedside table and morphs it into a small metal nail. What reason was I given this power? How can I use this to save people? I'm just a kid. He rests his fore arm over his eyes. Well whatever reason I have this power, whether or not God gave me this power, or If I'm some kind of alien sent from another planet, I will use it to help others.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:13 am

Drulan had been interogating mr. Burton during the plane trip, once they left the plane he had said goodbye in a friendly manner before countinuing. He had been looking for Burton for a while and had by chance found him on the plane, it was simple, Burton owed him a favor becuse he let Burton go when he stole some money once and now he repaid it by answering some questions about where to go in London and sights to see, nothing interesting really, jut the usual about the parliament, big ben etc. But one thing was interesting, he had told him about a person he knew from a while back that was apperently very deep into the criminal world of London. Drulan smirked.
"It will be fun to finally kill again... i need to be more carefull this time though, wouldnt be very good to end up in jail here now that i lost my whole life savings on making my false identity believable"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:11 am

*Rin arrived at the city*."Oh wow,This city is pretty big,But i need to get money,I do have some money but not much,Oh well i guess my best shot is to gamble and see what i get".*Rin enters the city,Then goes to the casino*."Time to get some cash",*Rin goes to take an sit for an poker game*,The table was big for 12 People so rin waited for 12 People to join.1 Hour has passed and 12 people are at the table.Rin thouth to herself,'So,I have An pretty good hand,I might wanna go all in,I have 100$,So it shount seem like im bluffing',Some turns have passed and rin realizes that shes one card of An Flush,And if the last card isent that card shes out of money,So Rin goes all In,And all the men Put 1000$ on the table,So on the table theres 12100$,'Rin thouth they are rich men,Or theres spending there money like fools'.The last card appers amd the card was exactly what rin needed,So now all the players showed there hand and Rin and some other guy had The Exact hand as Rin,'Rin thouth,How...How did he get the same hand as me,Oh well il take the money,The other guys hand was pretty bad,They dint have nothing'.*Rin got 6050$ and the other half is going to the guy that had the same hand as her*

"Im leaving,I got my cash","Now i wanna get to london The flight should cost around 1500$,So i should be fine".*Rin goes to an shop*."Now i wanna buy an map so i can see weres an airport,So i can travel to London".*Rin sees an Map*,"Perfect now i can buy it",*Rin takes the map and goes to the shoplady then gives the money to the shoplady and exits the shop,Rin looks at the map and The closest Airport is pretty close,it was 20m,So rin immedietly ran to the airport,When she got there she saw that the flight for london was in 10 minutes*."Perfect,I have just enought time",*Rin goes to pay for the ticket which left her 4495$,Becuse of the map and the ticket*.*Rin runs to the plane then enters*,"Got here just in time,Now i gotta find an seat",*Rin spots an seat thats empty and falls asleep as soon as she sat on the seat*
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:44 pm

One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

When Zero started to perform with the guitar, the time in L.A. was 9:15 A.M. The city was already full of people going to street vendors, shops that surrounded the park and heading to their boring 9 to 5 job. Zero loved not having to work a real job. They wouldn't be too good at doing anything else besides performing. Yeah, they could join the Japanese gymnastics team and be the absolute best, but where is the fun in that? Zero's beautiful green eyes scanned the mix of people that were carrying out their normal morning rituals. There were Asians, white, African Americans, Native Americans, Indians, and Mexican all over. Such a wide selection of people. It made Zero feel happy. They never thought they would see such different people in their life and only see Japanese people.

Zero played on their electric guitar that had amplified sound coming from the portable amp that was bright pink with Japanese stickers all over it. Zero did like stickers but, who in their right mind wouldn't? Zero rocked out, head banging a bit while playing Through The Fire And Flames. People who were close enough to hear the music stopped and stared in awe at the tiny Asian rocking out on a guitar that was as big as they were. Zero's fingers slid on the neck of the instrument flawlessly and continued to impress the people that stopped. By the time Zero got to the first chorus of the song, people were starting toss in small, rectangular, green bills in the bucket. This made Zero very happy.

Close to six minutes went by as Zero finished rocking out one of the hardest songs in history. After DragonForce was done, Free Bird started after they took a moment to stretch their fingers. Even though they were great with a guitar, it still did stress the fingers. The beautiful start of Free Bird started as Zero started singing in flawless English. They only knew two languages, so they weren't that impressive. Once the song really took off and started to get tricky, more people pooled around them and placed multiple bills in the bucket that was slowly getting full. Zero reminded their self that they needed to get a larger bucket to collect more funds.

From 9:15 to noon, Zero played as much as they could. They even took a few breaks to watch some new songs to bring new material to the public. And, it payed off. When Zero stopped for lunch, they accumulated close to two hundred dollars. That was another night in the hotel and lunch. And all that playing made Zero hungry. It took them about ten minutes to pack up to go and get food so they could continue to do more things to gain more money.

Close by was an authentic ramen shop. Zero went in and sat at the bar and spoke to the Japanese man who was taking orders. The man was happy to see that someone spoke his language and made sure that Zero got everything they needed. A large bowl of ramen with shrimp and chicken appeared before the teen and they ate every last bite. Zero didn't look like they had that much room in their stomach, but they did. Zero paid for their meal and left a tip and grabbed their stuff and headed back out to their claimed spot.

Next on the agenda was dancing. Zero hooked their iPod up to the portable speaker and started playing techno music. It was really loud with a lot of bass but that was what Zero needed to start shuffle dancing. Again, they attracted a group and gain even more money. Today was a 'pay day'. After Zero finished shuffle dancing, a break dancing song played and they pulled off the sweet moves that only an expert could pull off.

Three hours is how long Zero danced before taking a break. They watched some new videos on their iPod during their break and let the people pass by so they could get more people. Then after the break, Zero started doing gymnastics. This usually wore them out quickly but Zero figured they could hold out for at least an hour. They wanted to work until five before retiring in the room for the night. Around 4:45 P.M. The crowds were diminishing and that was the last call to their act.

Zero fixed their hooded shirt and khaki shorts while walking over to the bucket. They started collecting and counting the money and stuffed it in their pocket carefully before packing up. Zero gained a total of five hundred dollars from that single day of work. They would need new things to do for their act to keep things fresh. They headed back to their hotel and paid for another three nights and walked up to the door. They swiped the key card and entered the air conditioned room. They put their equipment down by the love seat, kicked off their shoes, pulled off their hooded shirt and muscle shirt to lounge around in their khaki pants.

The T.V was turned on to the nightly news report. Apparently Calibur pharmaceuticals was talking about new medicine to help those who had powers and didn't want them. They were starting human trials soon and anyone who had powers could join for the treatment to get rid of them. Zero scratched their head and then shook their head. "Watashi wa watashi no chikara o ushinaitaku wa arimasen." They spoke to the T.V. After watching the news report Zero turned the channel to cartoons and indulged in sweet bliss. This was the only thing they were doing until the clock turned 10:00 P.M. It was time for bed.

Zero stripped out of their khaki shorts and climbed in bed in just boxers and curled up happily under the soft blankets and sheets. Soon, they drifted off to dream land, dreaming whatever it was that teenagers dreamed about.
One of Us, One of Them: Chapter One - Genesis End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:22 pm

When the clock hits noon, the students at Robin's school all went home due to a teacher meeting. The teen quickly ran back to the apartment that the teen lives in. Like the morning, Robin blended in within the crowds of other students, but in the back and not talking to anyone. The apartment wasn't very far away, and when the teen got home, it was 12:30.

Immediately, Robin ran to the laptop and checked on what the spyware obtained. The hacker quickly loaded up Notepad and began Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V the information needed to create characters. After that, the spyware/IP Scrambler/ and Proxy Servers were turned off. Robin began to create characters with personalities and various other things with all the stolen information of the teen's classmates. When Robin was done some progress on the mod, the time was 7:30.

Robin sighed, and went to the mini fridge the teen owns. Taking out an instant microwave meal and putting it into the M-Wave and setting the time for 4 minutes, the teen went to take a shower. Once out, now in a pink pajamas covered in little bears, ate the instant meal and returned to coding.

More hours have pasted, and the clock on the bottom right of the laptop showed as 10:45. Robin saved all the data before turning the laptop off. The teen jumped on bed and slowly went to sleep, holding on to body pillow.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:47 pm

The entire world suddenly begins to rumble. Every living person will feel it, as if a massive, global earthquake were occurring. Nothing seems to be breaking from the ground shaking though. No, instead...various lights flicker, power lines spark and explode and the skies are filled with various green and blue colours cascading down like a waterfall of lightning.

The multi-coloured storm strikes above the Far East and spreads across the earth in a westward trajectory.

Emergency sirens echo across major cities as the sky apparently rent itself apart. Thousands ran in terror, while "Genesis Storm" fanatics ran outside with their mobile phones. "This is a sign man!" some shouted.

News broadcasters sent out an emergency bulletin, claiming this freak storm to be identical to the Solar Storm of '88 and that the public is urged to remain calm and seek shelter.

The storm will strike over the +12 Timezone at 11:59 pm 29 February 2016 and moves westward, taking an hour to move across timezones. This means it will be 11:59 pm for everyone when the storm finally hits their location.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 pm

It was late at night Mikey was sleeping soundly exhausted from his sleep. Suddenly the earth started shaking, making the teen fall out of bed. "Ouch" He says as he started rubbing his head.

He looked out his window and saw strange colored storm clouds in the sky. It was if the clouds were glowing in the night sky. The red-eyed teen ran outside his house. "What the fuck is going on here."

He looks around his neighborhood and sees dozens of his neighbors out filming the event. The teen was amazed by the spectacle wondering if this the Galaxy storm he has grown up hearing about. While he was staring at the storm, something in him clicked. It felted like somehow the storm was apart of him, the teen felt a strange connection to storm that he could never explain. He stood still watching the storm until it passed.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:01 pm

It was the mist of night when Robin suddenly woke up from the shaking of the Earth. The 'quakes' made the teen instinctly roll off the bed. Getting up, they ran to the door, opening it, and going outside, while all holding the body pillow.

It Robin's surprise, everyone from the floor the teen lives in is outside recording the strange color storm. Robin's eyes were mesmerized, and stared at the storm until it calms down and stops. Like another person all the way over in America, they felt somehow that the storm was connected to them.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by yuki66 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:20 pm

As I wake up from the quake my heart Hart Started To Pond My Body Shakes I was sacred and wander what was happening. When it finally stopped my heart stopd pounding. "What was that" I said I looked around but still no clue what was going on. I looked at my tv and touched it. It turned on I watched it the news said that an hacker known as as dark fire has hacked into the database of the medical files of the mean files trials. As I heard this I smiled but as soon as I did a knock was on my door. I hear my mom come to the door and there is two military man are there.
yuki66
yuki66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 am

As Rin woke up She noticed how the clouds are dark and thuhder is flickering around the the plane,Suddenly the thunder hit the plane which send the plane falling to the ground.Rin Used her power to get rid of the flames around the plane,Since everyone was panicking i doubt anyone will notice,Alhouth the plane was still falling And it finnaly hit the ground.There was no explosion since the flames were gone from the plane,Rin was safe but she count stay any longer on the plane since they might figure out that Rin has powers.

When Rin exits the plane she notices that the earth ia shaking,Rin count move cause it was hard to move,The wind was blowing,Thunder flickering,The ground Shaking,Rin count think anymore only thing she could do is wait,So while waiting Rin opened her map and she saw that she is closer to England then London.When the quakes are gone Rin will head to england
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:11 am

Drulan simply found a quit place and stared at the sky and thought how this must have been how it looked from outside a prison cell before simply staring at the sky for as long as it kept going on.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:39 am

Deep below the surface, a lone researcher for Calibur Pharmaceuticals tracks the solar storm for its full twenty-four hours. Her computer compiling data continuously though she is visibly tired. Her eyes are glued to the monitor, but she removes her large, black glasses and rubs the sleep from them. She was unsure what good this cosmic storm would do for her work, but Mr. Grey seemed insistent.

She pushed her chair away from the keyboard and rolled over to another computer, her lab coat falling off and onto the floor, her name tag clearly visible "Dr. Knight, O." The other monitor was displaying DNA samples from various test subjects of hers from the Facility. Olivia had managed to isolate the protein that seemed to be the one causing the abilities in these individuals but she wasn't positive. 'I know you're hiding something in there,' she said mentally, as if speaking to the screen.

The doors to the lab slid open, letting the hallway light into the room. Olivia turned her chair to face the newcomer groggily, but feigning being awake. A man in a suit walked into the room carrying a small cardboard box with strange decorative images on it. His short, military-style hair and thin frame glasses. A friendly smile on his face as he drew nearer.

"Good morning doctor, burned all the midnight oil I see," he said in his near monotonous voice.

Olivia half-smiled, "Yes sir, Mr. Grey. The storm's data is still be extrapolated currently though, I am not sure what good it will do my research."

Mr. Grey set the colourful box on the desk near Olivia so that the Krispy Creme logo was visible, "Olivia. You won't understand a lot of the things I request of you. All I ask is that you trust me and do as I say. Understood?"

The blue-haired doctor glanced from her employer to the box and back, "Bear claws?"

"Only the best for my head of research," he responded with a half-chuckle before opening the box for her.

Olivia took one of the pastries from the selection and took a bite happily, "You spoil me sir."

Mr. Grey picked out a classic-sugar doughnut and took a bite, "And why shouldn't I?" he set down a cup carrier finally.

"Oh gods yes," she reached for the closest one to her, "you know me too well sir."

"Please, Olivia," he says, "I've asked you to just call me Victor."

"Sorry, si-...Victor."

"That's better," he pats her on the shoulder before crossing the room to the storm monitor. Taking a sip from his coffee before speaking, "Astounding, isn't it? The Genesis Storm they call it. Supposedly the same cosmic storm that struck the planet in 1988, and before that it hit us millions of years ago."

Olivia swallowed her mouthful of pastry before answering, "Millions of years ago? Do people really think this is the storm that accelerated man's evolution?"

"Well, evolution is a slow process," he commented and took another sip, "normally taking thousands of years, but," he turns to her, "every few hundred millennium, evolution leaps forward."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next