Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is up with Thongvar Silver-Blood and Rolf Stone-Fist in ES VI skyrim?

2 posters

Go down

What is up with Thongvar Silver-Blood and Rolf Stone-Fist in ES VI skyrim? Empty What is up with Thongvar Silver-Blood and Rolf Stone-Fist in ES VI skyrim?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:26 am

They are in different cities and stuff but i group them togheter here becuse i have questions about both

first with Thongvar i talked to him and he said "Your kind" when refering to the thalmor, the problem is that i play as a dunmer (dark elf) and they are completely unrelated to the aldemari dominion, he acted as if i was a high elf and even then why would he assume i was with the aldemari dominion?! i was like "Dude im a dunmer, the thalmor are high elfs, get your facts right!"

second is Rolf Stone-Fist in windhelm, i kicked his ass in a brawl and the next time i talked to him he was like "Well meet friend" as soon as i stopped talking it was "Get lost grey-skin!" what?! i guess he just has big mood swings becuse first he calls me a friend and then suddenly he hates me
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

What is up with Thongvar Silver-Blood and Rolf Stone-Fist in ES VI skyrim? Empty Re: What is up with Thongvar Silver-Blood and Rolf Stone-Fist in ES VI skyrim?

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Lmao. The NPCs cannot make up their minds sometime XD
It's like the faction scripts and your deeds scripts always clash with each other or something. lel.
I usually hear stuff from the guards though. "Puny Orc" X'D
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: