Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

FNaF fan fictio- Bite of 87 (UPDATE/POLISHED)

Go down

FNaF fan fictio- Bite of 87 (UPDATE/POLISHED) Empty FNaF fan fictio- Bite of 87 (UPDATE/POLISHED)

Post by StardoostLegend Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:10 pm

I couldn't believe it when I heard. I thought it was just a joke, a rumor perhaps... but it wasn't. I tried to comfort her, tell her that it was gonna be alright, but I'm sure she already knew. I can remember exactly what they said...

We had been in parts and service, rotting away when we heard 2 people talking outside. I tried to listen in, went up to the door as quietly as possible. Through the creek I saw 2 men standing outside the door. One of them seemed to be an employee here, he was wearing the uniform.

"No, nono. We can't do it" one man said. "We can't scrap these animatronics completely"

"Why not??" The other man questioned. "It'll free up an entire room, and we can just recycle their parts."

"We'll they are suppose to be backups! We don't even know how safe the toy animatronics are quiet yet, so what if we need to resort to these guys??"

"Look, their just a waste of space ya know. So perhaps it's time we just dump them completely."

"Well... maybe"

"come on! I know that you're a bit sentimental about these characters, but we have to do what's best for the company, It'll give us more resources."

There was some silence, I could see the man pondering and pacing around a little, and he finally came to a halt. What he would say next would shock us.

"Alright, let's do it, I guess it would be best for Fazbear Entertainment. We'll dismantle them entirely this weekend."

The decision shocked us all, we couldn't believe it. We tried to deny the fact, dismiss it completely. But it seemed pretty clear, it was over for us. I thought just being decommissioned was bad enough, but it seemed like my time in this world was up...

I hugged her, if she could she would be sobbing right now.

"It's gonna be alright mangle..." I tried to tell her. "You're strong, you'll be able to go on without us..."

"You don't understand" She replied. "Y-you were the only ones who accepted me... the others didn't like us, life isn't worth it without you..."

"Don't worry about us, it'll be all work out, I'll find a way..." I told her. I wanted to give her a little hope, a light, that perhaps we will survive, and we can be together... but that hope seemed to be in vain.

The day has come, our final hours approaching. I was to be the one dismantled first. I was hunched back in the wall, separated from my friends, facing my death alone as I've always seem to have been. The mechanic came into the room, I realized it was the other man from the other day.

"alright, let's get this over with" the man said. "Don't worry, it's not gonna hurt..." he said jokingly, unaware that we had feelings. He opened up a box, filled with many tools and utilities that I couldn't identify. I closed my eyes, hoping that it would be quick, I thought to myself that perhaps I would finally be put out of my misery. my biggest regret is not being able to say good bye to my friends, and mangle...

The man walked foward looking down at me. In his hand a powersaw, getting ready to destroy me. However, It was at that moment I heard something. At first it wasn't very distinct, but then, it got louder. I could hear someone banging on something. When I looked up, I then realized that something was banging in the vent, trying to break it. Then, the vent busted open, and I saw somebody drop down assaulting the man. It all happened so fast that I couldn't tell who it was until I saw her gripping onto the man.

"M-mangle!?" I said softly. It was her, she was trying to constrain the man. what is she doing!? i thought.

"HEY, GET OFF ME!!" the man struggled. trying to get mangle off of him. The man backed up against the wall, going against it in an attempt to get her off. He must have turned the power saw on in the struggle as it started up.  The man then tried to cut mangle off of him, sawing off parts bit by bit.

"MANGLE!!!" i yelled and I immediately ran over to try to stop him but he had cut my chest with the saw as he fought mangle. I fell to the floor, watching as mangle was being taken apart. Trying to get back up, mangle did the unbelievable. She bit into the man's head, the man screamed in agony as mangle's teeth sunk into his skull. He then finished her off, used the last off his breath to get mangle's head off. He cut her out with the saw, and the man fell to the ground. Blood was splattered everywhere, I ran over to mangle, her mouth filled with blood.

"M-mangle..." I said "..why did you do this??..."

"W-we both knew... that only one of us was going to live... y-you have more to look fowards to... I wasn't worth it.." she replied weakly. "I-I did it for you..."

TELL ME WHAT U THINK Very Happy
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: