Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

FNaF 2 Fanfiction, Bite of 87- I did it for you...

Go down

FNaF 2 Fanfiction, Bite of 87- I did it for you... Empty FNaF 2 Fanfiction, Bite of 87- I did it for you...

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:52 am

(Before I post on deviantart, I wanna make sure my fanfiction is AWESOME. so after reading please comment any suggestions to make it better ^3^)

"It's gonna be alright..." I told her, but even I knew that was a lie. It was never alright. Bonnie and I couldn't believe it ourselves, at first I thought it was just a nasty rumor, but it seems that it's actually happening. I can remember how the conversation went down word for word....

two man, standing outside our hell of a home (Parts and Service) were talking about what they were gonna do with us "oldies".

"Look, we keep these hunks of junk to use as parts, it would be much better to scrap them entirely for a new purpose, it would give us another room to use for space" one man said.

"We keep them as a precaution just incase we need them, then some simple retrofitting and they'd be able to preform if needed" the other said.

"I just think it's a waste of resources. Their dead weight man, we need to cut them off"

"Maybe... I just don't know, though"

"Come on! I understand that your sentimental about these models, as they were the original Fazbear performers. But I still think that using them to build new animatronics would be benificial to us all. What do you say?"

"Alright. At the end of the week we'll scrap em I guess..."

If being decomissioned was bad enough, but now destroyed?! We couldn't break the news to the others, but they eventually found out to. We tried to convince them it was a rumor, that there was still hope for us, but that hope became dimmer and dimmer with each passing moment. I hugged mangle to try to comfort her, but it didn't seem to help any of us... The toys didn't really care, we never had good air inbetween us. But mangle was different, she was the only one we can relate to, and she could relate to us. All we wanted to do was hold eachother, she was handling this worst then I was.

"Foxy, they can't do this. Why don't we just run off? Together?" Mangle pleaded.

"and do what? We'd stand out as obvious outcasts, and they would find us in a snap and bring us back" I replied.

"It's no use guys.." Bonnie replied. "Mangle, just forget about us, we're goners. You'll still be here."

"But... you guys were my only friends, the ones I actually loved..." Mangle replied. "Nobody ever wanted me, you actually took me in and-"

"Well it's over for us all now!" Bonnie interrupted.

"Bonnie, it's not! We can still find a way. I mean come on..." I tried to convince.

"Foxy, what are we gonna do!? We can't communicate with people!! They've only rejected us, treated us like garbage and monsters, what can we possibly DO!??!" Bonnie yelled.

"I can think of something!!!! just give me some time..." I screamed back.

"Do you really think we can do something?" mangle asked softly.

I paused for a moment trying to think. a small moment of silence was there before I spoke again.

"I-I... I don't know, but I can try" I said in hopes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, I snuck off out of parts and service. I aimlessly roamed the building, pacing back and forth trying to think of something. I was about to give up, as every hope of light we thought we had never really was there, this has been lately a hopeless situation for all of us. Even Freddy, the one who got all the luck, is giving up. I was about to give in to that bottomless hope myself, until I remembered what I had said to mangle. I had brought her spirits up, gave her hope which I never had until I met her... I couldn't let her down.

"Foxy??" A voice said from down the hall. I turn around to see it was bonnie.

"Bonnie? what are you doing here??" I asked.

"We need to talk." He replied. Bonnie walked over to me slowly, we had sat down on the floor.

"Look, about this plan of yours-"

"Bonnie" I interrupted. "I know it may seem impossible, but I am going to try anyway, and I don't care if you think I can't do it!" I yelled.

"Well I think you can..." Bonnie told me.

"S-seriously???" I questioned.

"I'm willing to try to help you, It's not like we've got anything to lose. Plus I care about mangle too." Bonnie replied. "We need her and she needs us, so let's try to settle our differences for mangle okay?"

I nodded in agreement. "For mangle..."

(TO BE CONTINUED CAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL XD)
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum