Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

update on my made up summoning method "gateway summon"

2 posters

Go down

update on my made up summoning method "gateway summon" Empty update on my made up summoning method "gateway summon"

Post by Flip Flapper Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 am

same as title says, thing is that i ironicly took inspiration from pendulum and xyz summon to make it more uniqe
im debating over if they are gonna be inside the extra deck or a new place added for them but the important change is this
i added 3 new zones for them
once per turn you can put one from your extra deck/other place into them (only once per turn unless you have some effects changing that) they have effects there but that is not the interesting part
the interesting part is that they are not treated as if they are anywhere at that time so no destruction cards on them and then also that if you have 3 you can summon one of them but the levels need to be like before (1 level 6 and 1 level 8=summon 1 level 7)
however that can be done an infinite amount of times provided you can somehow get 3 in there several times a turn wich is very unlikely
when doing this you can also choose to (it is NOT mandatory) to take then 2 of them in the other zones and attach as overlay units
for the most part they are gonna have effects without overlay units to but they will also have a stronger effects with overlay units (is the idea)
finally i do not know if they are gonna have levels or something else and i am open to suggestions so plz tell me what you think and any suggestions
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

update on my made up summoning method "gateway summon" Empty Re: update on my made up summoning method "gateway summon"

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 pm

These gateway summon cards better have effects that increase draw power then. I mean three NEW zones AND overlaying. Just wow man.
Overall tis a nice idea tho. lol
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down