Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o

+3
Rea
Stardog
StardoostLegend
7 posters

Go down

Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o Empty Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o

Post by StardoostLegend Sat May 23, 2015 11:43 am

OC- original character
so yea, I sometimes like to base my OC's off real people, ironically, I usually don't make many of my OC's actually human XD mainly some mythical beast or humainoid creature and such, if you'd like to be one plz comment and type how you'd look and basically about how you are IRL
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o Empty Re: Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o

Post by Stardog Sat May 23, 2015 11:59 am

Name: Stardog

Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o OHvs8XP

Sunglasses, serious outlook. Wears a coat, has been part of nano-augmentation experiments, glowing blue eyes, circuits on the side of his heads. Uses the catchphrase "What a shame." And "My vision is augmented." frequently.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o Empty Re: Anybody wanna be an OC in my art? o3o

Post by Rea Sat May 23, 2015 12:22 pm

one question, define mythical creature. then I can give yeh a clear define of what I want.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sat May 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Me. You know how I look.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat May 23, 2015 2:37 pm

i want to point out even if you can use this for character for almost anything you want that i still own him since i made him XD

name: Zephon
catchphrases: "Life is choices" and "Lets start living!" (when i want somebody to make a choice)
aperance: can take any aperance he wants HOWEVER he always has one green eye and one red eye
other: can go into peoples minds and dreams, make deals with people, is immortal, is afraid of being to weak or stupid (altough he is smart and knows a lot wich is the main reasons he is dangerous if you get on his bad side) and tends to look down at himself (in secret) acts more sure then he is and has no problem with doing very amoral stuff to reach his goals, joking personallity and usually overly polite and akward around people (unless they want to strike a deal with him)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Albedo Sat May 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Use Me Byakuya Makes a good character although you could makes his personality less uptight
Albedo
Albedo

Magician Credits : 281

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

http://www.thegamestand.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun May 24, 2015 3:23 am

Xavier1942 wrote:one question, define mythical creature. then I can give yeh a clear define of what I want.
to give a clear picture (in terms of yugioh cards) think of the card designs of heraldic beasts, star seraphs , blizzard thunderbird, acid golem of distruction, illumiknight and such XD
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sun May 24, 2015 6:41 am

meniallight5516 wrote:i want to point out even if you can use this for character for almost anything you want that i still own him since i made him XD

name: Zephon
catchphrases: "Life is choices" and "Lets start living!" (when i want somebody to make a choice)
aperance: can take any aperance he wants HOWEVER he always has one green eye and one red eye
other: can go into peoples minds and dreams, make deals with people, is immortal, is afraid of being to weak or stupid (altough he is smart and knows a lot wich is the main reasons he is dangerous if you get on his bad side) and tends to look down at himself (in secret) acts more sure then he is and has no problem with doing very amoral stuff to reach his goals, joking personallity and usually overly polite and akward around people (unless they want to strike a deal with him)
working on design right now Very Happy
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun May 24, 2015 6:47 am

great : D
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun May 24, 2015 8:09 am

Me as myself, A27 the Demo Knight. lol
A rather large buff dark knight in black armour with yellowish gold trim. Long black cloak and black tophat that indicates that he is a caster as well and not just a knight. Brown skin. Maybe Koa'ki Meirus Urnight and Crusader for inspiration? lol. Koa'ki Meiru augmentation in chest. Eyes that glow golden yellow when serious. Talkative joking personality. Wields a conical lance and tower shield. Has shaggy and straight black hair with bangs. Well the I'll leave these details loosely upto you as an artist, Stardust XD
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum