Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need deviantart ideas?

2 posters

Go down

Need deviantart ideas? Empty Need deviantart ideas?

Post by StardoostLegend Sat May 23, 2015 5:15 am

okay so I need ideas for deviantart .-. I know I'm doing pretty well but I wanna do stuff other then FNaF and such, preferable something involving my character Stardust, who is basically based off me so XD anyway, any ideas of what I Should draw other then FNaF?? I will still be doing FNaf stuff but still
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Need deviantart ideas? Empty Re: Need deviantart ideas?

Post by Flip Flapper Sat May 23, 2015 5:56 am

i would think it is cool several active MADA members in one picture like a group picture, im thinking something like the one of shepard and his/her crew in citadel DLC but with MADA members, just draw every one in the cartoony style you like using (tbh i really enjoy how that looks) and at least i wouldnt mind being drawn as something that is not a human (in fact i´d prefear it that way) so just let the imagination flow! (imagine that as screamed out in an overly dramatic way)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Sat May 23, 2015 7:10 am

meniallight5516 wrote:i would think it is cool several active MADA members in one picture like a group picture, im thinking something like the one of shepard and his/her crew in citadel DLC but with MADA members, just draw every one in the cartoony style you like using (tbh i really enjoy how that looks) and at least i wouldnt mind being drawn as something that is not a human (in fact i´d prefear it that way) so just let the imagination flow! (imagine that as screamed out in an overly dramatic way)

Lawl well I usually don't draw my OC's as human, any sorta creature/mythical beast thing you wanna be XD i dunno why my OC's are like that it's just my theme
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat May 23, 2015 8:37 am

good XD i prefear that to, if you would do it you can draw me based off of regular odd-eyes (like all members of the archtype are) but of course the way you draw them and a little more humanoid shaped (like you draw your picture based of basilisk) and with like dark grey metallic looking armor pieces including a mask hiding all of the face except for the green left eye (the red-eye would be hidden by the mask) and some around it, the head would still be kind of the same shape if that would be possible, and finally plz make the green eye more able to show emotions (basicly make the eye look more human instead of the complete green it actually has) also if it is not to much to ask for could you please draw a picture of what i described above that i could use as a profile pic (again if it isnt to much to ask)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down