Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

TianS's Test Results

Go down

TianS's Test Results Empty TianS's Test Results

Post by Stardog Fri May 22, 2015 3:00 pm

This will be the first time I will be doing a test results on a member. I'm not sure what rubric to use at the moment so I'll use a rubric that I know best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] vs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MADA Username: TianS1
DN Username: TianS
Tester (Me) Deck: Battlin' Boxer
Testee (Tian) Deck: Qliphort

Duel Status (0/20): 2-0 in my favor.

Deck Build (5/20): To the average eye this deck didn't look any different than an average Qliphort deck. Although unlike the average Qliphort deck, it had a lot of consistency problems and he had to play on the defensive for the majority of both duels.

Siding (1/10): I don't know what he was trying to attempt with Light-Imprisoning Mirror considering Battlin' Boxer run FIRE type monsters, not LIGHT. Other than that, there didn't seem to be in visible siding and the duel was very 1 sided (puns) considering that the cards I sided changed the outcome of the duel.

Originality (0/10): Lacked any originality to an already overused archetype and didn't have any variation that made it stand out from the run of the mill average Qliphort deck.

Experience with the Deck (5/20): If I had to judge how much experiance this user had with this deck just from the duel, it would have seemed if the user had just picked up the deck. Repeating my last statement, the testee was pretty much helpless and didn't have much to respond with against my effects and didn't use his turns wisely. He tried to stall me but was quickly ran over, not only does the testee lack experiance but he also seems to lack skills of adaptation.

Adaptation (4/10): Could not adapt to what I was bringing on to the field and was pretty helpless to my field presence. The only instances where he tried to adapt was to stall me out until he drew a key-card but it didn't last very long.

Attitude (10/10): He was a good sport the entire duel.

What could be improved: Take out possible cards that can make the deck susceptible to bricking and familiarize yourself with the deck to better understand the deck potential. Maybe throw in some tech cards that help your deck and are obscure enough to make it harder for your opponent to adapt.

Total: 25/100
0-60=Underworld
61-85=Black Chaos
86-100=Shadow Endymion
101=Consideration for Competitive MADA Team
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30