Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Early VJ News

5 posters

Go down

Early VJ News Empty Early VJ News

Post by Stardog Sun May 17, 2015 7:03 pm

It’s time, but also not at the same time. Since this isn't everything and stuff are really hard to read when they’re like this.

Yes there are giant red words that say “no reposting”, but shhhhh.

New SD stuff

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon
Fire Dragon / Synchro / Effect
LV7 2500/2000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of “Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon” once per turn. (1) When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone; Special Summon it. After you activated this effect, this card cannot attack for the rest of this turn. (2) Your opponent cannot activate monster effects during the Battle Phase.

Entermate Dokurobat Joker / Performapal Skullcrobat Joker
Dark Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect
PS8 LV4 1800/100
Pendulum Effect: (1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except “Performapal” monsters, “Magician” Pendulum Monsters, and “Odd-Eyes” monsters. This effect cannot be negated.
Monster Effect: (1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add from your Deck to your hand, 1 “Performapal” monster (other than “Performapal Skullcrobat Joker”), 1 “Magician” Pendulum Monster, or 1 “Odd-Eyes” monster.

Pendulum Call

Tenkuu no Kousai / Sky Arc
Spell Field
You can only use the (2) effect of “Sky Arc” once per turn. (1) [All Pendulum Monsters, cards in your Pendulum Zone, and] “Odd-Eyes” cards you control cannot be [targeted/destroyed/affected] by your opponent’s card effects. (2) You can target 1 [other] face-up card you control; destroy it, and if you do, [add from your Deck to your hand/send from your Deck to the Graveyard] 1 “Odd-Eyes” [card/monster].

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon reprinted

Legendary 20th Cards:

Shining Numbers 0 Hope Zexal / Number S0: Utopic Z
Light Warrior / Xyz / Effect
RK0 ?/?
3 “Number” monsters of the same Rank
(This card’s original Rank is always treated as 1.)
You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Normal Spell Card and using a “Utopia” monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) (1) The Xyz Summon of this card cannot be negated. (2) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects effects in response to the Xyz Summon of this card. (3) This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to it. (4) Once per turn, during your opponent’s turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during this turn.

Masked HERO Blast
Wind Warrior / Fusion / Effect
LV6 2200/1800
Must be Special Summoned by “Mask Change”, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes half its current ATK. (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can pay 500 LP, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.

Red-Eyes Tracer Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV4 1700/1600
(1) If a Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster(s) you control is destroyed by an opponent’s attack or card effect, and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Defense Position, and if you do, Special Summon as many of the destroyed monsters as possible in the same Battle Position. (2) You can Tribute this card; during your Main Phase this turn, you can Normal Summon 1 “Red-Eyes” monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

Seikoushinyuu Stardust Sifr / Stardust Sifr Spark Dragon
Light Dragon / Synchro / Effect
LV12 4000/4000
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (1) Each card you control cannot be destroyed by battle or effect once per turn. (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when an opponent’s monster effect is activated: You can negate that effect, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field. (3) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Level 8 or lower “Stardust” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Hougan no Majutsushi / Oversight Magician
Light Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect
PS2 LV7 2000/2500
Pendulum Effect: (1) Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Pendulum Monster in your hand, then target 1 “Magician” card in your Pendulum Zone; that target’s Pendulum Scale becomes the same Scale as that revealed monster’s Pendulum Scale, until the end of this turn.
Monster Effect: (1) During the turn this card is Pendulum Summoned, while it is face-up, “Magician” Pendulum Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.

Promo Somewhere:

Zetsuboushin Antihope / Antihope the God of Despair
Dark
Level 12

Source: Twitter
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Early VJ News Empty Re: Early VJ News

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun May 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Stardog wrote:
Shining Numbers 0 Hope Zexal / Number S0: Utopic Z
Light Warrior / Xyz / Effect
RK0 ?/?
3 “Number” monsters of the same Rank
(This card’s original Rank is always treated as 1.)
You can also Xyz Summon this card by discarding 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Normal Spell Card and using a “Utopia” monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) (1) The Xyz Summon of this card cannot be negated. (2) Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects effects in response to the Xyz Summon of this card. (3) This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to it. (4) Once per turn, during your opponent’s turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; your opponent cannot activate cards or effects during this turn.

Oh my glob
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sun May 17, 2015 8:12 pm

To broke m8 call for backup i repeat call for backup this is a code 4 code 4 the world is ending it is ending
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun May 17, 2015 10:13 pm

meteorburst is cool and all but i feel like compared to absolute it isnt much but i may be wrong and i hope i am and i will try it out either way, the new performapal and the field spell are amazing on the other hand, fix some of the biggest issues with the deck, s0 is downright OP considering how easy my 99 hope deck could spam the guy with tons of xyz matterial and anti hope if it keeps its manga ability its going to be so OP against any xyz deck

also my theory was wrong since the synchro was fire instead of wind, this was an alternative theory but now i have to rethink how the synchro dragon is going to be so if you excuse me *sheds a single tear while looking at self in the mirror and then does a skyward scream*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Stardog wrote:

Seikoushinyuu Stardust Sifr / Stardust Sifr Spark Dragon
Light Dragon / Synchro / Effect
LV12 4000/4000
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (1) Each card you control cannot be destroyed by battle or effect once per turn. (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn, when an opponent’s monster effect is activated: You can negate that effect, and if you do, destroy 1 card on the field. (3) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Level 8 or lower “Stardust” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
Source: Twitter

Oh.... My...... God.......
T^T It's beautiful!
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down