Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Your mains in Melee

4 posters

Go down

Your mains in Melee Empty Your mains in Melee

Post by LightRook Mon May 04, 2015 6:28 am

basically the same as the title says. I am going to describe who I main, why and how I play as that character. I am going to do this backwards, basically instead of going from main to second main I am going to go from second main to main.

2nd Main: Captain Falcon: The reason I am 2nd maining Captain Falcon is because he is a little harder to use in Melee than he is in Smash 4 in my opinion. Another reason is because yea he is fun, I am getting a little bored of playing as Captain Falcon mainly because he is a fast paced player and I want to play a little slower character so I decided to 2nd him. The last reason I and 2nd maining him is because well I just need to change up my main list a little bit because of who I main in Smash 4 is Captain Falcon and Fox and I 2nd Lucina now so instead of playing my Mains from Smash 4 I have decided to play 2 different charcters and 2nd my one main.

Main: Marth: Yea Marth, the reason I am maining him is because well he is freaking great in Melee and way better than he is in Smash 4. The main reason I am maining him is because I think he is a great character in Melee and plus he is fun to use and you can mix up combos with him and also because he is one of the few sword characters I can actually play. That is all for Marh, didn't really have much to say about him.

And now the time has come for my Main Main.

Main: Roy: Yea Roy, the low tier sword character who everyone says is bad, that Roy. The reason I chose Roy is because everyone thinks of him being a very bad character, well in my opinion I think Roy is a great character to play as and plus even tho he is a low-tier character I think it is funny to play the other two in a tournament, try to win then bring out Roy and win (note that the next Melee tournament is in June, where I live) anyway I think Roy is pretty fun to play as plus when I go against the level 9 CPUs I don't have a problem with any of the accept Fox because all he does is grab down throw shine which is freaking annoying, anyway I think Roy is a fun character to play as and he is pretty fun all together and also because you know ROY'S OUR BOY.

Leave a comment on what you think about my mains if you want if not enjoy.

Last edited by LightRook24081 on Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Your mains in Melee Empty Re: Your mains in Melee

Post by Stardog Mon May 04, 2015 11:13 pm

My 2 mains are Falco and Marth. I don't really have a specific preference as to who I like more. But generally start-off with Marth more often than Falco since Marth has a balanced matchup against everybody (except Sheik). Against the Sheik matchup (or if I'm in the mood for feathers) I'll switch to Falco. Falco has the greatest projectile approach in the game that's only hindered by having one of the worst recoveries in the game.

As far as lower tier characters go, I like to use Luigi.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Tue May 05, 2015 9:19 pm

I consider my mains in this order; Fox, Sheik, Captain, Marth and Mario. Though, most of the time I almost play Fox all the way through a Melee session. I almost always pick Sheik in doubles but there are few exceptions when I will pick Fox in doubles those being; if the opponent has 1 Fox player and my partner is Falco. Captain Falcon and Marth are characters that I need immense practice on since I think at this point my Falco which is a character I play casually and don't intend to main, is currently better in terms of skill than my Marth and Captain Falcon. And Mario I feel is an all-around underrated character, he has great speed, has a projectile and has a cape that can reflect everything.
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook Wed May 06, 2015 5:08 am

I'm just going to go ahead and change the name of this from My mains in Melee to Your mains in Melee.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by {Oblivion} Eren Wed May 06, 2015 5:33 am

I never played melee competitively, but I've won competitive tournaments with Mario and Ganondorf.
{Oblivion} Eren

Magician Credits : 1

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down