Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Getting Ready For The Next

2 posters

Go down

Getting Ready For The Next Empty Getting Ready For The Next

Post by Administrator Fri May 01, 2015 7:14 pm

So a couple days ago I participated in the Pokemon International Challenge April. I did pretty well.... actually I didn't, got pretty disappointed with myself because my WiFi kept quitting on me after gaining into the second day. Turns out, those WiFi break-ups might have been caused by the International Pokemon Company itself due to it's recent server maintenance issue: the connection might have randomly disconnected, and to add to that; Pokemon's Nicknames were shown as their actual name slot because auto-override names somehow got turned off for a month. Those Nicknames threw me off a lot. I only made a rating of 1550, that's 4 wins. Basically terrible.
Here's why I could only battle 4 out of 30 times: "The Battle times for the Junior Division are in the most Eastern Time Zone from 6:59 to 23:59." THE MOST EASTERN TIME WAS +4 HOURS FROM MINE! I get back at 7 to have some nice matches- and what do you know, "Your battle time is over. Please visit http://pokemon.com for the times you can battle." The next challenge will be in June, the last one of the year before Nationals. This is a page to discuss team strategies and set-ups for the upcoming tournaments, I'm hoping you guys can spark some ideas.

Currently I'm running a Mega-Salamence based team created from Aaron Zheng and Se-Jun Park, which's Team Report I'm still editing.

While we're at it, does anyone have a 6th Generation Terrakion that's nature is Adamant or Jolly. And has at least an Atk and Spe IV?
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready For The Next Empty Re: Getting Ready For The Next

Post by Flip Flapper Fri May 01, 2015 11:32 pm

maybe a genesect team? from my experience genesect is preety darn powerfull
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sat May 02, 2015 9:26 am

@meniallight5516:
Might want to check the official rules first...
Genesect is great in the Trading Card Game, but here are some of the rules:

National Pokédex No. 001 through 719.
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie cannot be used.

From 4 to 6 Pokémon
Pokémon above Lv. 50 will have their level automatically set to Lv. 50 during battles.
Eligible Pokémon are restricted to those that you caught, hatched from Eggs, or received as a Mystery Gift in Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
Pokémon that have been brought from Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 using Poké Transporter cannot be used.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content