Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

MADA a school for monster hunting part 2: the first mission

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MADA a school for monster hunting part 2: the first mission - Page 2 Empty MADA a school for monster hunting part 2: the first mission

Post by Flip Flapper Fri May 01, 2015 2:59 am

First topic message reminder :

well its time to begin the seriousness of this RP, first missions is basicly we arrive at the city were they disapear and then try to figure out who is responsible, then we kick their ass however there might be more to this mission then what it apears to, now...... BEGIN!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*the team arrives*
odd-eye: well we dont really have much of a lead and there are several places where they bury their dead in this city and with an ungoing war a lot of people have been dying lately but bodies have gone missing *smile* lets find the culprits and bring them to justice *smile turns into one of his slasher smiles*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

MADA a school for monster hunting part 2: the first mission - Page 2 Empty Re: MADA a school for monster hunting part 2: the first mission

Post by Hawkeye Mon May 04, 2015 10:34 am

Tearer:*Gets up*
Tearer:Ugh my head hurts...I remember Seeing yami..But i cant remember anything after that..
Tearer:Looks Like im in some sort of room *Sees a door* Well..Might aswell try to open it *Trys to open the door* *Opend the door* So strange why would *Yami* leave a door open.Well i go yolo i guess *Enters the door* hmm its ofly dark here *Hears a voice*
Yami:So Your finnaly here...
Tearer:Where Are u Yami!
Yami:If you want to find me try to find me I doubt you will succede -_-
Tearer:Fine il look for you...
Yami:While You Try to look for me Think about this Were the pain and suffering really worth joining mada? You have been in the Dark for 7 years Stealing food,killing people that tryd to kill you or kidnapad you was it really worth it do you think mada is your family? Nobody is your family i doubt any academy would accept a killer and a stealer they probably accepted you because you had some really good illusion power.
Tearer:No...This isent true...i may have killed a few people when i was traveling but mada would never use me.
Yami:Why do you think Galaxy Knight send you here to capture me?
Tearer:Well...yea i have the best illusion power in mada so i was sent to capture you...They used me...How Could they use me How Dare They Im gonna make all of MADA Pay for this I am going to kill them all.They just use me as a pawn in their game.
Yami:So How about joining me? My plan is also killing MADA Members.
Tearer:Yes,i shall join you yami.*Eyes Turn Dark*
Yami:Excellent..(Speaks in a dark voice)
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

MADA a school for monster hunting part 2: the first mission - Page 2 Empty Re: MADA a school for monster hunting part 2: the first mission

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon May 04, 2015 10:56 am

*breaks free of the hands holding him down with a roar*
Damon: You got it Odd-Eyes! If you think THAT's humiliating you old bag of bones-
*Suddenly leaps to the very back of the room with wind at his feet*
*Summons gunlance, lifts it to chest height and leans against the wall for support*
Damon: Wait till you get a load of this!
*Starts charging lance with elemental energy and it starts glowing blue*
Damon: Odd-Eyes! Jump to the side! Now!
*With a huge boom shoots an unending torrent of water water that washes all the undead including the Lich King smack dab against the wall as Odd-Eyes jumps to the side and holds on for cover*
Damon: I hope the peer pressure is not getting to you Lich King!
*All the undead press harder against the Lich King due to the torrential release of water barely crushing him against the wall as he struggles to move*
Damon: Now would be the perfect time Odd-Eyes! I can't hold an elemental burst for this long!
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon May 04, 2015 11:17 am

odd-eye. got it! *freezes the water with the rune*
lich king: NOOOO!!!!!! *gets frozen inside the ice and can no longer move*
odd-eye: HAHA! that was fun, dont you think? *smirks and then collapses out of exhaustion*
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Damon: Heh... I guess its upto me to call the clean up crew then
*Aims lance to the roof and charges it with elemental energy*
Damon: This should do for a single flare to MADA
*Blasts the energy from the lance, goes all the way through the roof and to the sky*
Damon: I guess I've reached my limits as well...
*Collapses onto the wet floor with a huge slushy clank*
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon May 04, 2015 12:25 pm

Yami: *"Finally the little baby joined me, now we can destroy the ones that caused so many pain to us!"*
Yami: Let's see your combat skills
*Throw 2 short wooden blades near Tearer*
Yami: I don't see that great power on you, let's train a bit.
*Begin to talk while in fast combat with Tearer*
Yami: First, you will need to be in harmony with your weapon. In combat, use your illusion skills to take advantage.
*Yami hit a illusion*
*Yami hit Tearer in the head while hiding in the shadows*
Tearer: Ouch
Yami: You need to know, darkness is your home, a illusionist use darkness to help him, dont forget this. Now, i've heard that you have Healing skill huh? I'll teach you how to use it for the darkness. Also, i know who killed your fathers.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2