Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

thanks a lot dice and EA you ruined one of my favorite game series of all time

Go down

thanks a lot dice and EA you ruined one of my favorite game series of all time Empty thanks a lot dice and EA you ruined one of my favorite game series of all time

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:13 am

same as title says, now this is serious bussiness, any one who ever owned an original xbox might remember the star wars battlefront games, they were the most amazing games ever (except for halo and YGO) and the best stuff was, instant action and galactic conquest, i also really enjoyed the different classes and the campaign was hard but fun and they had so many different maps, guess what? in the new one that dice is making only 4 planets and a total of 8 maps! like space battles? sucks to be you! that is gone to, also luckily for every single one of us no campaign but we do have missions but do not wory they are not as long as the campaign, was that supposed to be good news? most likely no galactic conquest and even if so then 4 puny planets to controll? also no classes and no instant action only online multiplayer, YOU RUINED A GREAT GAME SERIES!!!!!!!

sincerely menial
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum