Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[OCG] Master of Pendulum Structure Deck Info

3 posters

Go down

[OCG] Master of Pendulum Structure Deck Info Empty [OCG] Master of Pendulum Structure Deck Info

Post by Stardog Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Tiny info, but I should get a bigger picture later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Master of Pendulum, the newest Structure Deck, appears to be based around Pendulum Summoning and support for Yuya’s Magician monsters.

New FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH “Magician” monsters – WATER and EARTH are Normal Pendulums. The FIRE one is the very first Pendulum Tuner.

All four of their names appear to have something to do with Dragons. The FIRE one is 貪竜 which doesn’t actually translate to anything but means Avaricious Dragon. The WIND one looks to be 封竜, which is Sealing Dragon. The WATER one is 竜穴, which is a term in Onmyoudo and Taoism and Fengshui meaning a prosperous place where the Dragon’s Vein flows into. The EARTH one looks to be 竜脈, the Dragon’s Vein. (Not 100% on this one)

The blurb next to the cards say that the EARTH one allows you to discard a Pendulum Monster to destroy a monster, the WATER one allows you to discard a Pendulum Monster to destroys a Spell/Trap, and the WIND one allows you to add “Odd-Eyes” and “Magician” to your hand (no idea from where).

There is also a new WATER Rank 7 Xyz, Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon, which is said to use two level 7s as its Xyz Materials.

The 5 cards in the bottom left are cards from the next VJump Edition-like product. They appear to be a Magician Pendulum Monster, a new Red-Eyes effect monster, Masked HERO Blast, Stardust Sifr, and Number S0: Hope Zexal.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

[OCG] Master of Pendulum Structure Deck Info Empty Re: [OCG] Master of Pendulum Structure Deck Info

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:45 am

this info is the greatest news i have heard in a long long time! a new odd-eyes and new magicians? I CANT WAIT!!!!! *has to be phsyically restrained by 10 guards not to run into konami HQ to thank them* and we get a pendulum tuner? the every turn synchro is gonna be real! allright anyway a shining version of my favorite xyz monster future king of hope/utopic future, that is almost as great if not greater! and i´ve been waiting for stardust sifr for quite some time now, an other masked hero is good but cmon konami where are the vision heroes? you only gave us 2 so cmon!
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

[OCG] Master of Pendulum Structure Deck Info Empty Re: [OCG] Master of Pendulum Structure Deck Info

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:14 am

i just checked up odd-eyes absolute dragons effect and its amazing O_O even better then i thought it would be and the new magicians, from what you told they seem to give odd-eyes/magician decks a HUGE boost

here is odd-eyes absolute dragon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Necruta Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 am

the pendulum tuner can only be used for a dragon type synchro, and if synched with a non-odd eyes monster it'll just go back into the deck so it's meh
Necruta
Necruta

Magician Credits : 37

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 am

Necruta wrote:the pendulum tuner can only be used for a dragon type synchro, and if synched with a non-odd eyes monster it'll just go back into the deck so it's meh

trident dragion : ) level 10 and with a level 3 tuner and any odd-eyes wich all are level/rank 7 it means trident dragion can be summoned
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Necruta Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:21 am

the tuner for trident dragion also needs to be a dragon, which she is not Wink
Necruta
Necruta

Magician Credits : 37

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 am

Necruta wrote:the tuner for trident dragion also needs to be a dragon, which she is not Wink

didnt think about that...... lets just hypotheticly assume we have a level 10 fire or wind attribute odd-eyes synchro monster..... wouldnt that work preety good? (i do suspect it is wind becuse it would mirror alexander (the D/D/D) and with absolute mirroring caesar (in being xyz and water) i feel like i have good reason to suspect this)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down