Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

"The Spark" Finals

Go down

"The Spark" Finals Empty "The Spark" Finals

Post by Administrator Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:30 pm

It has occurred to me that only one member was able to follow the full riddle set. This is a little bit of a surprise, but I guess you, Tactician, would probably able to solve this one and tell everyone the secret of Admins. Here we go:

I am the Dark, I am the Wind. I am the Fire, the Water, and the Earth. I am the fifth, I am the mythic. I am the Fusion of the twelve Stars. The Dragon of the five. Who Am I?
My Ruler subjects represent the four attributes, however, they are young, the "next generation" of Dragonic Rulers.

The Monster above is easy to figure out for anyone, but the secret words behind it are a bit harder to figure out.

Each of the Admins represent one of the Attributes:
- Dark
- Wind
- Fire
- Water
- Earth

Each of us, knows one part of the solution key, however, only one person may retrieve one key. Which means, each of you have to team up together to give find the monsters mentioned in the Riddle. Ask me for the key, but only one of you may hold one key at a time. We will start revealing the key only after 1 week from the 4 月. Create your team of five Tactician, and solve this mystery. Each of you need to keep one part of the riddle. There are 5 different Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards mentioned this time. Be cautious, however, your first thought, might be the wrong one! And believe me, 99.9% of you will have the first thought shooting through their minds in seconds after you read this, and 99.8% of you will probably be wrong. It may seem obvious, but it isn't. We now give this secret to the "next generation" of duelists. Let the ideas Spark! Your ideas may come Draft fast, but they may only be the Droplets of the storm. The Pebbles to the secrets are on the ground, all you have to do is pick them up and solve this mystery. Once all five of you have come to me, each one will carry part of the words. You must them piece them together.

Ready, Set, Solve!
And good luck!
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down