Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this section is for Hunger Games, Divergent, and/or Maze Runner fans (this reflects on the movies)

3 posters

Go down

this section is for Hunger Games, Divergent, and/or Maze Runner fans (this reflects on the movies) Empty this section is for Hunger Games, Divergent, and/or Maze Runner fans (this reflects on the movies)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Which movie is your favorite, who's your favorite character, why are they your favorite?

Hunger Games, Beetee, took out many tributes with electricity and thus, making him the winner. He is also very intelligent and has a great personality.

Back to top Go down

this section is for Hunger Games, Divergent, and/or Maze Runner fans (this reflects on the movies) Empty Re: this section is for Hunger Games, Divergent, and/or Maze Runner fans (this reflects on the movies)

Post by Administrator Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Maze Runner (Flaws):
- Pronoun Game
- Everything Unclear
- Strange language
- Weird and complicated names for everything
- A Maze in the middle of the Desert
- A Sequel
- Racism
- Trying to kill the only people that can save humanity
- Amnesia
- Sudden Deaths without any explanation
- Monsters Drooling from the celling just to imply that they're waiting and stalking you
- Giant gates that probably cost $100 Billion
- Confusion
- Sectors that are supposed to be back in a week, are there during the next day
- Sector Seven
- If no one has ever mapped the WHOLE Maze, and if it always changes; WHY IS THERE A MODEL OF IT!?
- The Entrance to the Maze looks the same as it did at the beginning of the movie, even though 'it changes every night'
- "No one has ever survived a night" cliché
- Even more Racism
- People running for the whole movie
- One female Character among THOUSANDS of male leads
- Racist Language

Is that enough, or do I need to list more?
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

this section is for Hunger Games, Divergent, and/or Maze Runner fans (this reflects on the movies) Empty Re: this section is for Hunger Games, Divergent, and/or Maze Runner fans (this reflects on the movies)

Post by Yureka17 Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:50 pm

plenty of things i can say to either of those posts but this time ill keep my mouth shut with my knowledge and mind games
Yureka17

Magician Credits : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Yureka17 wrote:plenty of things i can say to either of those posts but this time ill keep my mouth shut with my knowledge and mind games

No, I'd like to see where this goes, take your shot Yureka.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:28 pm

wow... i never overthink things, but come to think of what you listed... most of them are true
was a good laugh though

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:45 am

i like hunger games, havnt seen mace runner but divergient is just pure...... ok. it is just ok, nothing more, i HATE the ending, i despice it from the bottom of my soul! i even made a post talking about how much i hate the ending and i´ll list a few reasons here

-why didnt they kill psycho blue clad lady? it made no sense to spare her and if they had killed her the odds of the brainwashing thingie gettin recreated would almost be nonexistent
-why didnt they go to the other dauntless? if they told them what happened (wich the people nearly killed by them probably would) the dauntless would help them and they could easily overfrow the government
- "they live to fight an other day so we are garanteed a sequal" qliche

now some general problems with the movie

-a male and a female lead, oh they gte togheter? what a suprise *rolls eyes* (seriously i saw that theyr were a male and female protagonist and instantly tagged them as getting togheter and i was right)
-to easy to figure out what would happen, there was one single thing in this that suprised me, that the other dauntless leader was in on the whole thing
-her friend betraying her becuse she was better...... WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT!
-her friend suciding becuse she didnt forgive him........ did he expect her to forgive him for trying to kill her?
-of course the dauntless leader that is the deutogonist is also a divergent, why am i not suprised?
-every one is afraid of something message
-if your not good enough your out of the program cliche
-how does that brain washing drug work now again? i mean if it was them simply halucinating or hearing voices i get it but they just stop moving except what they are told
-why didnt the brainwash drug work on divergients?
-why should divergients be killed? "your different you must die" i think i recall that from a certain mustachy dude who ruled germany during ww2
-what if you simply dont fit in ANY of the one´s, what your frown out on the street then?
-why do they even give them a choice if they hate it when people dont choose what the test gave them
-how did that weird test find out where you belong?
-what is the point of the dauntless to risk their lifes for no reason whatsoever at times
-what is the point of the dauntless screaming like a group of baboons going to war against an other group of baboons
-"forget your old lifes, now your a (insert word) this is your new life and new family" cliche
-FACTION BEFORE BLOOD IS EVIL!!!! whats wrong with liking your faction? i mean this allows you to get a completely new start and this view also allows you to think "its my choice and i should pick what i want to do instead of what my family wants"

that are some of the major one´s but there are a lot of smaller one´s you can find if looking closer
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:01 am

"Why Should Divergents be killed?" answer is in the second move, Insurgent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:16 am

Magma Golem (Pyro) wrote:"Why Should Divergents be killed?" answer is in the second move, Insurgent.

i dont wanna watch a sequel to a movie i dont like, well at least i hope it is a good reason
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:49 am

i think insurgent is a hell of a lot better than the first.
i was told, in Mockingjay Part 2.... there will be another arena.... for the last time.
also, the reason is very much similar to the survivors of the maze (in The Maze Runner) the next in the divergent series will have an uprising. (just a guess and im going by what i've seen in the first two movies)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down