Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Primal Galaxy Tournament 1.1

3 posters

Go down

Primal Galaxy Tournament 1.1 Empty Primal Galaxy Tournament 1.1

Post by Administrator Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:36 pm

Here are some new parts of the tournament I'd like to reveal. Now, these mechanisms follow the previous ones in a different post and they will all be summed up on the sign-up post which will appear on June the 1st, however, the complete set of restrictions and rules will be given public on June the 28th, one day before the tournament at 0:00 EST. Here are the new rules and mechanisms we have come up with for this championship. And even part of the prizes you might win are listed in today's update.

Now as a reminder, these effects are treated as "Special Effects" more explanation on how to negate them will be released soon!

Once Per Turn; if you're Life Points are 3000 or below you may:

・Flip a coin, if heads: when a Pendulum Monster(s) you control in the Monster Card Zone would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can use this effect: Destroy both cards and place them onto your Pendulum Zones in any order.
If Tails: You loose 1000LP
・You may discard your hand and flip a coin, if heads: Draw 5 cards and add two pendulum monsters from a scale of 2-6 to your hand.
If tails: You may choose one card in your graveyard and special summon it, in return, you pay Life Points equal to the summoned monsters ATK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XYZ BARRAGE:

Once per Duel, if you control no monsters: you may Special Summon up to two Monster(s) of the same level onto the field with their effects negated and their ATK 0. If you do, you may use those monsters for a Xyz summon after this effect has resolved. The Special Summoned Xyz Monster cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect until the end of this turn, if it's Xyz-Materials become 0, it is destroyed. When the Summoned monster leaves the field, banish it instead. (This is a quick effect)
RANK-UP-RELEASE:

Once Per Duel, if you control a face-up Xyz monster you may declare 1 "Rank" spell that is in your deck, if you do, remove it from play.use it's effect. Then, you may use the effect of the card that was banished (ignoring its conditions of use).
CLEAR MIND:

Once per duel, you may: declare any level from 1 to 12, then target up to 4 Synchro Monster(s) in your graveyard and Special Summon them with their level as 1 OR 2, their ATK 0, and their effects negated, the Summoned Monster(s) will be destroyed at the end of this turn. If the all targeted monsters are successfully summoned after this effect resolves, you may special summon 1 synchro-tuner monster from your extra deck and make it's level the current level of one of your Monster(s) on the field. If any of the summoned Monster(s) are not successfully summoned after this effect resolves, your Life Points become 1000.
RANK-TUNING:

By paying 1000 LP, you may activate this effect:
Target 1 Xyz monster you control; Detach all materials from that monster, then special summon 1 Tuner monster from your deck. Immediately after this effect resolves: Synchro summon 1 Synchro monster from your extra deck using both that Xyz monster and Tuner you control as Synchro materials by treating that Xyz monster's rank as a level.

More to come!

Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Magician Credits : 386

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Primal Galaxy Tournament 1.1 Empty Re: Primal Galaxy Tournament 1.1

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Still need to add Fusion "Special effect"~
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:47 pm

@Murilo:
Working on it~
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:23 am

i feel like the pendulum one is SUPER WEAK compared to xyz, i understand it is so qli´s wont come and be like "LOLOLOLOLOL" but still, the second pend one will help me a lot but the first one is just pure luck, the synchro are really good and the xyz are down right broken, i dont know for ritual and fusion but this feels unfair to pendulum if you ask me
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:15 pm

@All:
Will you guys wait it up? There'll be a 3rd effect released for all of them to make it all equal. I'm not a moron.
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:36 am

Azmain wrote:@All:
Will you guys wait it up? There'll be a 3rd effect released for all of them to make it all equal. I'm not a moron.

sorry az, i didnt think about that, i thought there were only 2 and didnt realise more would be added, i still think i should have noted it just in case
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content