Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Remy LeBeau's test results

3 posters

Go down

Remy LeBeau's test results Empty Remy LeBeau's test results

Post by greg_scott Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:53 pm

MficImmortals v6.0 vs/ Trap Monsters (I honestly thought it was gonna be artifacts but for s**** and giggles this was pretty fun)

1. Match Results - 0/15 (The match was over quickly the second time around when I summoned Denkou first turn)

2. Turn Count - 6/15 (The first round he had me good for a while but his Imperial Custom helped me out too.)

3a. Rulings - 10/10

3b. Summon Alignment - 10/10 (Trap monsters have a unique sense of style play on a competitive level, and this was well coordinated.)

4a. Speed Consistency - 5/10 (Most of the duel was concentrated on the first round, and there was recovery happening.)

4b. Counter Consistency - 5/10 (Using Trap monsters to redirect damage at me, countering with destructive spells and protective traps is well noted.)

5. Strategy Consistency - 15/15 (Personally I would've wanted to extend the second round further, hopefully thinking he would've had a plan to counter Denkou.)

6. Match Time - 0/15 (Since victory was mine on both rounds within 10 mins, the reverse of what normally is happens. I'm testing the member so if they win they have to have been fast enough to earn points, if I would win they'd have to stall for points.)

Final Score - 51/101

There's nothing wrong to be in Underworld. You can in this perspective gain a lot of insight, as well as learn from a growing community of duelists, new styles and structures, new measures of playing the game like you've never played before. And given time and enough credits, you can always re-test for a better position, so don't feel bad about where you stand right now, train hard, study hard, make friends, and remember to always have fun dueling- I'm sure you will enjoy your time here in MADA. Congratulations.
greg_scott
greg_scott

Magician Credits : 161

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Remy LeBeau's test results Empty Re: Remy LeBeau's test results

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:39 am

Remember kiddos always warning the denko unless you want a game loss like so many people xD
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Remy LeBeau's test results Empty Re: Remy LeBeau's test results

Post by Remy LeBeau Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:39 am

i was running an all trap deck and denko just stopped me in my tracks lol