Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

My own card: Clear Wing Rebellion Dragon

Go down

My own card: Clear Wing Rebellion Dragon Empty My own card: Clear Wing Rebellion Dragon

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:32 pm

WIND Dragon-type
Xyz Synchro Effect
3300 ATK 2500 DEF
Lv 11 / Rank 7
Synchro summon: 1 Rank-4 Dragon-Type Xyz monster + 1 lv 7 Dragon-Type Synchro monster
Xyz summon: 2 Lv 7 Dragon-type monsters
You can apply the following effects depending on how this card was summoned:
Synchro - This card is unaffected by the effects of monsters with a level. Also, when this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the damage step.
Xyz - You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card: target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with a higher atk than this card; Halve it's atk ignoring it's effects, then this card gains atk equal to the atk lost by this effect. You can only use this effect of "Clear Wing Rebellion Dragon" once per turn.
When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, you can special summon 1 Dragon-Type Synchro OR Xyz monster from your graveyard, and if you do, attach this card and 1 other monster in your graveyard to it as Xyz material (If possible).

Summon chant: Pitch black Dragon of Clear Wings, strike down the oppression at light speed! Under your wings, bring life and hope to this wretched land! Synchro/Xyz Summon! Level 11 (Rank 7)! Descend now! Clear Wing Rebellion Dragon!

Xyz effect name: Rebellion Discharge!

Attack name: Sonic Dethronement, LIGHTNING DISOBEY!
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum