Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Could Sams have potential?

2 posters

Go down

Could Sams have potential? Empty Could Sams have potential?

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shrekt a rude meta player. Perfect example of the meta playing stereotype, and he was talking trash at first, but I shut him up by winning game one. This is the end of game 2.
Game 1 I locked him out with Shi-En, Enishi, Beast and Barkion with Vanity's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The deck list. I chose Stardust and Starlight Road for the side deck because of my Burning Abyss matchups, Raigeki at 1, Dark Hole at 2, many rogue decks being things, and etc., it just seems fitting. D. Fissure kills B.A., Shaddoll and Yang Zing, while making problems for Satellarknights too, and the rest should be fairly obvious. Gozen makes Yang Zing and Shaddoll cry while locking B.A. out of their Dante plays.
Triple Impact is almost better than Raigeki if you're going to totally sack the opponent.
Trap Stun makes your Shi-En play much safer, and almost garuntees it.
Vanity's in Six Sams is just so crazy. Once you have your board established, it's just the icing on the cake. No SS's, Barkion and Shi-En to answer most of their plays and a set Fiendish garuntees you a game.
Excalibur helps you OTK if you see the opening to.
Shadow of the Six Samurai has been a fun card to experiment with, and it actually works amazingly. Trust me, try him out and you won't be disappointed.
Soul Charge is your last resort.
Enishi has won me so many games now, I may bump him up to 2 and take out the MST, maybe side it.
3 Elder is amazing, people who only use 2 don't know what they're missing out on
Same with 3 Kageki
Overall, I've seen 5 ragequits, 4 locks, 2 OTKs and 2 losses. My only bad matchup is Yang Zing, even with Fissure and Gozen. I've found that if they play Artifacts, you may as well scoop if you have no Fissure or Vanity's. Gozen could stop it too in some cases, but thats about it.
Don't judge a deck by what the majority thinks. They just don't want to believe an older deck can outpace and even shrek their tier-1 deck that just came in the latest booster sets.
~Shadowmaster67
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Could Sams have potential? Empty Re: Could Sams have potential?

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:35 am

he got what he deserved, damn (excuse my language and if it is forbidden to use that i will edit it out) meta players that think they are so good just becuse they net decked some one, nice work with building the deck
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:04 am

lol...i don't speak much, but i do come up with my own strategies. i've always preferred not to talk to maintain concentration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:07 am

i dont see you as one of them becuse you dont act like one of them
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:30 pm

But if it's silence to the point where you don't even acknowledge friendly gestures like "Good luck" or "Good game" and you're too full of yourself to let the game play out and take a loss like a man, that makes you fit into the stereotype.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:17 am

i do the first part shadow, only times i don't take a good loss is if its an upset loss. for ex, my field gets nuked and an OTK follows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum